World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1-2-07 XWA!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-01

1-2-07 XWA! Empty
PostSubject: 1-2-07 XWA!   1-2-07 XWA! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:38 am

Mathew Sparks: Hello everyone and welcome to the Wendnsday Night Delight, XWA! I'm Mathew Sparks alongside my good buddy John Taylor!

John Taylor: I'm in such a good mood right now I'm not gonna piledrive you throught this table!

Sparks: Oh please. Tonight we have the debut edition of Extreme here in USW, but this is XWA! Send it up to Jordan Savage!

Jordan Savage: Ladies and gentleman, the following contest is one fall and a one hour time limit. To my left, he is the former Number one contender for the USW Championship, Aaron Kendrick! And his opponent, he is the devestating force in XWA, ladies and gentleman, Scorn!

The bell rings and the match is underway. Kendrick charges off and takes the advantage with a spinning wheel kick. He picks him up and sends him off the ropes and comes back with a flipping textbook dropkick! 1,2,kickout! Kendrick wastes absolutely no time as he brings Scorn over to the ropes, and Kendrick puts his foot on the bottom one, bounces up and down, and leaps off with an elbow drop to the knee!

Sparks: He knows what he's doing at all times in that ring.

Taylor: Ah shut up Scorn's gonna tie him in so many knots, the Boy Scouts are gonna have to come up and cut the knots!

Sparks: Scorn doesn't even know how to mat wrestle!

Kendrick puts on the Figure-4! Scorn is screaming and writhing in pain! Kendrick lets go and gets up and immediately turns around with the Sharpshooter! The crowd goes bananas! Kendrick sits down and causes a whole hell of a lot of pain! And Scorn finally taps out!

Savage: And here is the winner and advancing in the tourny, Aaron Kendrick!

Coming up next is Steve Storm and Sabatodge!
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-01

1-2-07 XWA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-2-07 XWA!   1-2-07 XWA! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:03 am

Savage: The following contest is your XWA main event of the evening! In the corner to my left, Sabato-

Sabatoge attacks Steve Storm before the introductions! The bell rings as the match is underway. Sabatoge goes outside and grabs a chair. He goes inside and blasts Storm with it! 1,2,kickout!

Sparks: Good lord Sabatoge is crazy!

Taylor: Hey it's all good in the hood in XWA!

Sabatoge picks up Storm and sends him off the ropes, Storm comes back with a nasty clothesline followed by big stomps to the ribs of Sabatoge. Storm goes out side and looks under the ring. He pulls out a table! Sabatoge comes flying over the top rope and takes out Storm! The ref follows. Sabatoge picks up the table and sets it up. He then goes down to the opisite end of the guardrail and waits on Storm to get up. He finally makes it up and Sabatoge charges off at him, only to recieve a back body drop through the table! 1,2,3!

Savage: And here is your winner, Steve Storm!

And Aaron Kendrick comes down to the ring and gets right in Storms face!

Sparks: Oh man this is intense, join us next week for the XWA World Heavyweight title match! We'll see you then!
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

1-2-07 XWA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-2-07 XWA!   1-2-07 XWA! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:49 pm

Nice first show could be longer but its good topic locked use discussiobn thread people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1-2-07 XWA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1-2-07 XWA!   1-2-07 XWA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1-2-07 XWA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Wrestling Forums :: USW :: Wendsday Night XWA (Xtreme wrestling allinace)-
Jump to: