World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mysterio Marks Out, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Mysterio Marks Out, More Empty
PostSubject: Mysterio Marks Out, More   Mysterio Marks Out, More Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:22 pm

Last night at the Chargers playoff game Rey Mysterio was waiting out in the rain for autographs, when Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman came out to his car Rey had a Chargers helmet he was trying to get signed but Shawn totally ignored him and went into his car. And Rey just stood there with the helmet hoping Shawne would roll down his window and sign but he just drove off. It was definitely a markout moment for me to see a huge superstar markout like any other person, he was running after cars and players when they would come out in the RAIN. No one noticed him so i didn't know if i should ask him for a picture or not but i finally did and he couldn't have been any nicer, and then when some Charger fans finally noticed him(only about 4) Rey started showing off his tattoos in the rain it was very cool.

- The 12/27 RAW live show in East Rutherford, NJ drew 16,000 fans, which would be the biggest U.S. WWE live event attendance number since the night after Christmas in 2006. The following are other WWE attendance numbers for the after Christmas shows: 12/26 Raw drew 6,500 in Nashville; 12/27 SmackDown/ECW drew 3,000 in Chattanooga; 12/28 Raw drew 8,000 in Atlanta; 12/28 SmackDown/ECW drew 6,000 in Hershey, PA; 12/29 SmackDown/ECW drew 5,500 in Baltimore; 12/30 Raw drew 4,300 in Raleigh.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Mysterio Marks Out, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterio Marks Out, More   Mysterio Marks Out, More Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:25 pm

oww what a sad moment for rey lol who cares
Back to top Go down

Mysterio Marks Out, More
Page 1 of 1