World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XWA 1-8-08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 11:19 am

sparks
taylor
announcer
ryan hookerpyros go off and the camera goes straight to taylor and sparks
welcome ladies and gentlemen to the second edition of XWA.Tonight we have two championship matches and announcment about our new gm but now lets go down to our announcer
the camera goes to the announcer
the following match is for one fall and it is for the XWA no limits championship
believe it or not by joey scarbury hits and leny lyons comes out wearing a cape and aami action is with him
introducing first from krypton accompanied by aami action he is lenny "lightning lips" lyons.
Lenny works down the ramp and the crowd cheer
then an unfamiliar church bells hit blended with an electric guitar and acolyion walks out the curtain in a new attire wearing a kurt angle type attire but in red and black
on the way to the ring from atlant georgia he is H-Bomb
who , isnt this acolyion hes given up his gimmick
he has i believe he might be more successful if he doesnt hang around with that blood drinking freaking sacran
then H bomb runs down the ring and the crowd cheer also
Then both men are in the ring and they stand nose to nose and the bell soundsDING DING DING
well folks me and my collegue are ready for this i hope you are also
lets get it on
both men lock up and Bomb starts overpowering lenny and brings him to one knee.Then Bomb releases the grapple and boots him in the face and lenny falls to the ground.Then Bomb picks up acolyiuon hoists him above his shoulders and chucks him to the outside floor and the crowd cheer
well he is a very powerful force if he can over power lenny and keep this match to wrestling i think we will have a new champ
sure but this is the no limits title it needs to have blood sweat and tears
True but if you want to win you got to fight to your advantage
yes ill agree to that
Then lenny goes under the ring and pulls out a frying pan and climbs in the ring.Then Bomb charges at lenny but lenny hits the frying pan straight over h bombs skull and h bomb bleeds
well i had a feeling and it came true
what blood thats a bad feeling
maybe for you
Then lenny climbs up the tope rope and hits a corkscrew moonsault on the wounded h bomb and covers him 1-2.. kickout
nice moonsault and close fall
then lenny goes for a standing moonsault but h bomb rolls out the way and lenny lands on his chest.After h bomb rolls out the ring and grabs a baseball bat covered in barb wire.Then lenny makes it to his feet and when he turns around hes hit with the baseball bat covered in barb wire and he starts screaming in pain.After H bomb goes under the ring and grabs a table and throws it in the ring.
ohh my god this is getting very hardcore
this is what i like it shows a true survivor not just physically but also mentally
Then H bomb sets up the table and taunts to the crowd and the crowd cheer then all of a sudden lenny sneaks a low blow on h bomb and covers him 1-2 kickout
close call lenny now has the momentum he needs to finish him with his finisher
bit hard when the guys 300 pounds
Then lenny asks aami action for something and she gives him a pack of matches and he lights the table on fire
ohh my god
i can feel the heat from here
Then lenny picks him up and goes for the frankensteiner but is caught and is hit by a sickening powerbomb through the flamed table the powerbomb is called the H drop
ohh my god ring the bell hes on bloody fire
hahahah
how can you find this humourous
a superhero on fire how cant you
Then the guys with the extinguishers come in and blow the flames of lenny and h bomb covers him and the ref counts 1-2-3
H bomb did it he is the new no limits champ
here is your winner and the new no limits champion H bomb
then the crowd chant h bomb h bomb repeatively then h bomb exits the ring and a hand grabs him and pulls him under the ring
what the hells going on this happened to sacran last week on poison
well be back after the break
cuts to advertisments
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:06 pm

ryan hooker
taylor
sparks
announcer
show comes back and the camera goes to the announcer
ladies and gentlemen its now time to announce thew new general manager of XWA.Please welcome rayn hooker
crowd do not cheer due to the unfamiliarness of him
Hooker walks out in a suit and comes to the ring his appearence is very eric bishoff like.Brown hair,black suit etc.Then hooker speaks in the microphone.
Welcome san diego to XWA.Tonight you witnessed the first ever No limits champ on XWA but i promise you great fans that the iron match will be even better.But i think you guys might want to know a little about me ok.As a kid and late teen i always wanted to be a wrestler but i couldnt due to my size anyway i was negotiating with lance pillman about being a referree and he asked me if i would like to be a gm i jumped at the idea.well anyway enjoy the iron man match cause next week the XWA world champion will be taking on H bomb in a table match.Enjoy the show
wow our new gm might be alright
yeh he seems honest and fair
well be right back with the iron man match
cuts to advertisments
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:57 pm

taylor
sparks
announcer

the camera goes back to the commentators who are sitting at their desk looking at the camera
welcome back folks we are about to have the main event a 30 minute iron man match with no disqualifications and the winner with the most falls becomes the face of XWA
thats right the winner becomes the XWA world champion and will be taking on H bomb next week in the main event match non title
anyway lets go down to our announcer to announce the main event
the bell sounds and the camera goes to the announcer who is holding a microphone
the following match is for the vacant XWA world championship and this match is a 30 minute extreme iron man match.In this match the only way you can get a fall is by pinfall and submission not by disqualification or countout
then all of a sudden my time by rage against the machine hits and aaron kendrik comes out and the crowd scream bull dog bull dog repeatively
introducing first from star city arkansas he weighs in at 235lbs and stands at 6'3 he is the bull dog aaron kendrik
aaron walks down the ring while the crowd cheer and enters the ring then killing in the name hits and the crowd stand on their feet and steve storm comes out the curtain.
And his opponent from the UK standing at 6'1 and weighing in at 235lbs he is steve storm
the crowd cheer and he walks into the ring.
this is the man im tipping to win its gonna be close but i think he will win
i dont know im picking the bulldog i think he can go the distance
Then both men are staring face to face and the bell sounds ding ding ding.Both men lock up and steve forces aaron into the rope then aaron comes back and steve goes for a clothesline but aaron ducks and slides out the ring.
He is being smart catch a brether while you can
then aaron goes back in the ring cautious and they lock up again only this time aaron connects an implant ddt followed by an elbow drop to the chest and a cover 1-kickout.After aaron gets up and is annoyed and climbs up the top rope and looks like he is going for a flying clothesline.Then steve gets up and aaron goes for it but steve runs out of the way and aaron lands on his feet then steve charges at aaron but is hit with a clothesline
ouch not looking good so far for steve storm
i wouldnt count him out he is extrmely talented and if he hits that lionsault or superkick you know its all over
then aaron picks up steve and goes for a vertical suplex.He lifts him up halfway but stev over powers him and hits a snap suplex of his own and the crowd cheer.Then steve locks aaron in a figure 4 leg lock and the crowd cheer while aaron is screaming in pain.Then aaron gets to the rope and the ref reminds aaron that this is and extreme iron man match and that there is no rope break and aaron curses and tries to reverse it by turning over on his stomach
Nice figure 4 applied aaron needs to break this or its a fall to steve
i think he will hold on were only in the 4th minute of the match
you never know if enough pressure is applied he could tap that quick
Then aaron eventully turns on his stomach and the pressure turns to steve and steve starts screaming in pain.Then aaron breaks the hold through fatigue.And both men are down lying on the canvas in pain
both men are down anyone could have momentum now
Then both men make it to their feet and aaron charges at steve and steve picks up aaron and hits a spinebuster and covers aaron 1-2 kickout.Then steve gets up and pulls aaron with him and he hits a piledriver but doesnt cover him he rolls out the ring and grabs something under the ring its a guitar.
ohh my god a guitar
hahaha this match is getting intresting
then steve gets in the ring and is about to swing the guiar over the wonded aarons head but aaron drops to his knees and hits a devastating low blow and covers steve 1-2-3 pinfall
oh my god aaron gets a fall in 5 minutes
haha i knew he was gonna win
he hasnt won yet
anyway well be back after this

Cuts to advertisments

AARON KENDRIK 1 FALL
STEVE STORM 0 FALLS
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:53 pm

The show comes back on and aaron is in the corner be hit with with sickening right hands by steve
welcome back folks in the break aaron kendrik went for the spiral tap but was reversed into the piledriver so steve has had momentum sinceand also its one fall to aaron zero to steve
Then aaron comes out the corner all groggy and from behind steve hits a german suplex with a bridge and the ref counts the pin fall 1-2 kickout.Then steve goes out the ring and goes under the apron and grabs a trash can and chucks it in the ring.Then steve rolls back in the ring and all of a sudden is hit with a spear by aaron and aaron gets momentum.
oww no steve had momentum and he loses it just like that
it definentely hasnt been his night
not at all not at all
Then aaron picks up the trash can and shows the crowd att the same time steve is making it to his feet.Then aaron swings the can at steve and all of a sudden steve hits a superkick at the trash can which connects with aarons face and steve covers him 1-2-3 pinfall
ohh my god steve got him steve got him its one all
well he has definentely fought back thats for sure

AARON KENDRIK 1
STEVE STORM 1

15 minutes of the match to go
then steve gets up and the crowd cheer storm storm storm repeatively.After storm picks up aaron and hits a fisherman suplex but with no pin.Then he hits a leg drop and then goes for another one but as soon as he is about to connect the second leg drop aaron cathes his foot and moves out the way.Then steve is on the floor and aaron has his feet he applies the sharpshooter and steve is in a huge amount of pain
oh my he has it locked in this one might be over folks
not if he can hold the pain
Then aaron puts a huge amount of pressue on steve who is locked in the sharpshooter and he taps.
AARON KENDRIK 2
STEVE STORM 1

13 minutes to go
well aaron kendrik is on 2 we are now at the home strech
then aaron goes for the cover 1-2 kickout.Aaron argues with the ref and the ref tells him it was a decent count then out of no where steve gets a school boy 1-2-3
Ohh my god just like that another fall 2 all
this one is close
AARON KENDRIK 2
STEVE STORM 2

11 minutes to go
Then aaron jumps up in anger and runs at steve who is leaning on the ropes then when aaron gets close steve ducks and flips aaron onto the outside floor and the crowd start cheering.Then stev goes up to the turnbuckle looking at aaron on the outside and jumps and hits a successful hurrancannrana on aaron.the crowd start chanting holy shit holy shit holy shit
Well the fans are letting there opinions known tonight
there sure are who wouldnt be when someone jumps off the corner post to the outside floor
then aaron crawls under the ring and steve goes under chasing him.Then aaron comes out the otherside and he slides in the ring and steve does the same.Then steve grabs aaron by the hair and hits an implant DDT and covers him 1-2 kickout.After steve stands up and looks at aaron lying on the ground in pain he runs to the rope and hits a lionsault 1-2 kickout
ohh my god thats his finisher and he kicked out this match is getting tight
sure is we have 7 minutes left well be back after the break
cuts to advertisments

AARON KENDRIK 2
STEVE STORM 2
7 minutes to go
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:07 pm

Cuts back from commercials and both men are down in the ring
welcome back what you just missed was steve storm went for an electric chair and aaron fought out and they landed on each other
sickening landing to with 3 minutes to go
Both men make it to their feet and they start fighting.Aaron throws 3 punches then steve returns them after aaron hits a chokeslam on steve and covers him 1-2 kickout.Then aaron picks up steve and goes for a ddt but steve hits a northern lights suplex with a bridge 1-2 kickout.ouch nice northern lights he better hurry up and get a pinfall
both men should its really close to a finish
1 minute to go
with one minute to go the give it their best punch after punch after punch then stev runs at aaron who is near the rope.Then aaron perswades steve and chucks him over the top rope
ohh god the countdown has started
Steve gets up and grabs a glass coffe mug of the spanish announcers table and slides ine the ring.
then steve breaks the coffe mug over aarons head and covers him 1-2-3 pinfall
then the count finishes 2..1...

ohh my god steve storm has done it with 2 seconds to go he has beaten aaron kendrik in a iron man match for the XWA title
he was definentely the better wrestler tongiht congratulations to both of them
Steve snathes the title from the announcer and jumps up on the second rope and shows the crowd.here is your winner and new XWA world heavyweight champion steve storm
thankyou folks for tuning in to XWA this week
see ya next week when H bomb takes on steve storm
show finishes
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:09 pm

Quick results:
H bomb defeated lenny lyons to become USW no limits champion

Steve storm defeated aaron kendrik in a 30 minute iron man match to become XWA world heavyweight champion
steve 3
aaron 2
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:39 am

Cool, I'm the champ Smile and nice show Nuerotica.
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-01

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:12 am

Crap! So much for my vision.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:14 am

how use these storylines ok and in the man event next week you shoudl interfere and cost steve the match which will start a fued for the title
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:17 am

Well I don't really want to turn heel!
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:18 am

well ur both face so one has to to have a fued and i think you suit it more dont you agree
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:20 am

I guess.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:22 am

its your choice but im just saying
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:29 am

No it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:37 am

I think Aaron Kendrick is a better face to be honest... maybe I'm just biased because I want to rip the shit out of people in R.Ps lol but seriously, I'd prefer being heel. It suits my real life attitude lol.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:13 am

ok then
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 7:35 am

Thanks because I just want people to like me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XWA 1-8-08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA 1-8-08   XWA 1-8-08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWA 1-8-08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Wrestling Forums :: USW :: Wendsday Night XWA (Xtreme wrestling allinace)-
Jump to: