World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Steve Storm Empty
PostSubject: Steve Storm   Steve Storm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:45 am

Yo listen up losers Steve Storm has something to say and when I speak, you listen OK? I'm going to make this short and sweet because I have places to go and people to see unlike the rest of you internet obsessed geeks. On XWA last Wednesday I beat that clown Aaron Kendrick in an Ironman match to become the XWA champion. This title is staying around my waist until I say otherwise. I will beat anybody in any type of match, be it hardcore, hell in a cell, tag team, TLC, hell I'll leave you lying in a pool of your own blood in any type of match on this planet punk. Why? Because I am physically and mentally better than you. Get used to seeing Steve Storm on top because it's going to stay like that for a while.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Steve Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Storm   Steve Storm Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:06 am

AS H-BOMB

i want to congratulate you steve storm for beating aaron you put up one hell of a fight but then again so did i.I became XWA no limits champion and next week on XWA we have a match at the main event i just wanna wish you good luck cause wheni hit the H-Drop its all over
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Steve Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Storm   Steve Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:42 am

I appreciate your respect towards me but your wrong about our match. When I knock you teeth down your throat with a superkick and then connect with a lionsault, there is no way you will kick out. I know because I have beaten countless wrestlers before with those two moves and your nothing special. I look forward to our match champ... I mean: chump.
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Steve Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Storm   Steve Storm Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:56 pm

I see no one else has replied... you all realise that I'm far superior to you all and have decided to stay well away from me. Good decision because I will end your career and that is no joke. I'm don't spew bullshit like Joe Morgan or Madness, oh no, I speak the whole truth. I am the very best in this company and you losers know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steve Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Storm   Steve Storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Storm
Page 1 of 1