World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is SOL.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:04 am

Okay let me clear up a few things do not hate ALL emo's on one named Emocage.
Cage what the hell is up man your talking behind my back. And how the hell do you accuse me of talking behind yours I made fun of emos to your face. Stop being a little bitch making the account Erotica and calling me out. Well I am here so say what you want.

Oh yeah I completely spam this forum before but I feel bad because it is not only yours plus I do not want to piss everyone off.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:10 am

Deleted spam.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-01

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:17 am

Can someone ban this freak please?
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:16 am

EmoHATER wrote:
Cage what the hell is up man your talking behind my back. And how the hell do you accuse me of talking behind yours I made fun of emos to your face. Stop being a little bitch making the account Erotica and calling me out. Well I am here so say what you want.

Oh yeah I completely spam this forum before but I feel bad because it is not only yours plus I do not want to piss everyone off.

ok first off all i had moultiple people tell me wat happened i know it all you,oldboy,mattitude,steph and stl.you were teasing me personally and emos ohh and also whos erotica it aint me cause im banned lol
Back to top Go down

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:20 am

Nuerotica wrote:
EmoHATER wrote:

ok first off all i had moultiple people tell me wat happened i know it all you,oldboy,mattitude,steph and stl.you were teasing me personally and emos ohh and also whos erotica it aint me cause im banned lol
Nuerotica and erotica plus Erotica called out all thos people you listed above you liar. And yeah I did make fun of you big deal nothing to be a bitch about. Talk to me like a man and stop going behind my back. I have made fun of emos to your face so do not say that I haven't. I make fun of Kane all the time just to piss off WPK. So stop being a bitch and man up.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:28 am

i said its not me how do you personally know that account was run by more people and who are you to speak umm from what i recall this all started with you talkin behind my back
Back to top Go down

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:31 am

Umm what I called you emocage a few times big deal. The only reason it was behind your back is because you got yourself banned. And if you were spying on me techinically it was not behind your back. So stop crying and being all emo about everything. I cannot wait for metal to come back and kick all of the emo's asses.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:33 am

OK also thanks a huge lot for being the 30th member
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:38 am

And Erotica is not me and i do know who it is
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:57 am

OFFICIALLY BANNED
Back to top Go down

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:05 am

well good hes banned what a faggot

davids the nicest guy youll ever meet and no he didnt make that account cause he didnt use the fucking computer last night your a real dick good to see your banned
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:10 am

Whoa! SHE'S HARDCORE! SHE'S HARDCORE! SHE'S HARDCORE!
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

Number of posts : 33

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:20 am

sorry beach babe sol is a really nice guys on other forums and sorry nuerotica but you can take things a little sirious some times
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:24 am

well no one speaks of david like that its unfair
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:33 am

Oh you go Shante! *snaps fingers back and forthe*
Back to top Go down

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:43 am

Ok you are very weird
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:44 am

lol Not really.
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-02

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:29 am

SOL, I used to like you. I used to respect you, hell I even considered you a good poster, but now I have zero respect for you, you asshole. I'm not emo and don't really care for the emo style. If you don't like emos that's fine, but keep it to yourself. Who cares if he's emo? As a teacher of mine once said whatever race, gender, religon, ect. a person is doesn't matter, its the person that they are. And David has never once been prejudice in any of his post that I've seen. You have my respect David. SOL, you do not have my respect. I'm getting off now before I say anything that I'll regret.
Back to top Go down

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:30 am

Rated PG wrote:
SOL, I used to like you. I used to respect you, hell I even considered you a good poster, but now I have zero respect for you, you asshole. I'm not emo and don't really care for the emo style. If you don't like emos that's fine, but keep it to yourself. Who cares if he's emo? As a teacher of mine once said whatever race, gender, religon, ect. a person is doesn't matter, its the person that they are. And David has never once been prejudice in any of his post that I've seen. You have my respect David. SOL, you do not have my respect. I'm getting off now before I say anything that I'll regret.
same here the guy can go fuck himself davids hot as an emo
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:52 am

Hey welcome GUEST
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:59 am

nope I just deleted the account
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:00 am

i know thats why i typed guest good move blah good move we dont need emo haters on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is SOL. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SOL.   This is SOL. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is SOL.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Wrestling Forums :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: