World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A tryout match I wrote

Go down 
+2
Mattitude Follower
WWEpatriotKane!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-01

A tryout match I wrote Empty
PostSubject: A tryout match I wrote   A tryout match I wrote Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:52 pm

I don't know if I'm allowed to post only a match,but I'll post it anywhy,if its against the rules then a mod or Admin can delete it!I wrote this match for the E-Fed in Rated PG site,he asked for writers,so I sent him this tryout match,I never get the chance to be the E-Fed writer,because there was only 5 users in his site.anyway,if you want tell my what I could chance and do better about the match:

Rated PG Vs Mattitude Follower

Andrew:Welcome to the first show of XWF,and we are ready to get going with our first match between Rated PG and Mattitude Follower!
Bret:This two are two great competitors,and this is a great match to start a company and a show with!
Andrew:you right,this two are two of the best,your not going to get better then this!
Bret:Okey,let go to the Announcer!

Announcer:The follwing contest his schedule for one fall!First...He weight in at 225 from Bournemouth, England,Mattiude Follower!"Slam" is hitting the arena and out come Mattitude Follower,and he get a standing ovation!

Andrew:you only give the best of the best to our audince and you can't get better then Mattitude Follower!
Bret:He is really a great wrestler,but I think that his oppenent is even better!
Andrew:Well,we are going to find out soon!

Announcer:And his oppenent,weight in at 208 pounds,from Biloxi, Mississippi,Rated PG!"What I Want" is playing and out come Rated PG,and get booed out of the building,on his way to the ring he spits on one of the fans!

Andrew:Did you see that,this man has absolutly no respect!
Bret:Come on,this is not who you relat to a man the caliber of Rated PG!
Andrew:Oh,please give my a break!

Rated PG slaps Mattitude Follower and lock a headlock,Mattitude Follower send him to the ropes,and Rated take him out with a Shouldr block,Rated then jump above Mattitude,and when Rated return from the ropes,Mattiude hit a picture perfect dropkick!he then try to get Rated to a DDT,but Rated rake Mattitude eyes and nailed him with a huge Asai DDT!Rated cover but Mattitude kicks out at 2!Rated lock an sleeperhold,and Mattitude is able to break with when he heard the crowd cheer for him!He then goes to the ropes,Rated try to take him down with a clothsline,but Mattitude counter,and he hits a Tiger Suplex,he then goes up and hits a moonsault,he cover 1-2-no Rated kicks out!Mattiude Ask the ref if he get the 3,and the ref said it was only 2,Mattitude then rocks Rated in the corner with some punches,and then hit him with a Snap Suplex!Mattitude then try to hit the Michinoku Driver,but Rated counter and he hit a Back Flip Neckbreaker!Rated cover but only get a 2!Rated goes and get a chair and The ref takes the chair from him,as the ref is not looking,Rated get another chair,and he try to hit Mattitude with it,but Mattitude dropkick the chair rightt into the face of Rated!Mattitude then goes up and try to hit the Frog Splash,but Rated barley get out of the way,and Mattitude hit the mat!Ratedthen hit the Somersault Senton,and cover but only get a two again!Rated is started to get anfry and he tell the ref to count faster,Mattitude then rolles him up,but only get a 2!Rated start to kick Mattitude,and then he get him up and set him up on the turnbuckle,and he hits a Top rope DDT!Rated is start to talk trash to the crowd and he goes up and try to hit the Corkscrew Moonsault,but as he lands Mattitude rolles him up and get the 3!

Andrew:Did you see that?One trash talk cost Rated the all match!
Bret:This crowd should all by a shame of themselfs,they just cost Rated the match!
Andrew:What the hell are you talking about,he talk trash to the people,it was his fault!
Bret:but the crowd shouldn't boo him in the first place!
Andrew:the only thing that I have to say his that everybody gets what he deserve,but no doubt we get a great match with great wrestlers,so this is Andrew and Bret and thank you for joinning to us here on the first show of XWF,we will see you next week,until then,have a nice week!
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: A tryout match I wrote   A tryout match I wrote Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:58 pm

Decent WPK, especially considering English is your second language. Well done man and thanks for giving me the win lol. With a bit of improvement you could get good.
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: A tryout match I wrote   A tryout match I wrote Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:02 pm

Its was really hard for me to write the Announcing,because I don't know alot of words in English like you guys do!Thanks Mattitude!
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: A tryout match I wrote   A tryout match I wrote Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:11 am

nah man this is fine if its one match i dont mind and it was good too
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: A tryout match I wrote   A tryout match I wrote Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:12 am

Thanks man Smile
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: A tryout match I wrote   A tryout match I wrote Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:15 pm

Nice Match Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EdgeFan4
Young talent
Young talent
EdgeFan4

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: A tryout match I wrote   A tryout match I wrote Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Cool!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://edgewwe.proboards99.com/index.cgi
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: A tryout match I wrote   A tryout match I wrote Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:01 pm

see this is why you are worthy enough of writing XWA
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: A tryout match I wrote   A tryout match I wrote Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:56 am

That was a good match, even though I already saw it. BTW I would have shut that site down, but I didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tryout match I wrote   A tryout match I wrote Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tryout match I wrote
Page 1 of 1