World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should i delete USW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Should i delete USW Empty
PostSubject: Should i delete USW   Should i delete USW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:43 pm

i think i should its killing the forum in my opinion who agrees or disagrees
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Should i delete USW   Should i delete USW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:02 pm

No, personally I would like some compettition.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Should i delete USW   Should i delete USW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:04 pm

yeah but you cant have two efeds on one forum its just a waste of time
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: Should i delete USW   Should i delete USW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:08 pm

do what u want
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Should i delete USW   Should i delete USW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:22 pm

I say combine all the shows into one and let me be champ lol. The rosters are too small and the writers aren't reliable, just have one show and one writer.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Should i delete USW   Should i delete USW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:15 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
I say combine all the shows into one and let me be champ lol. The rosters are too small and the writers aren't reliable, just have one show and one writer.
Wait are you saying I'm not reliable? Anyway does cage want to delete all of USW?
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: Should i delete USW   Should i delete USW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:26 pm

I think you shouldn't delete USW!Now that their isn't anywriter for Poision,I think you just need to delete Poision,and stay with XWA and Authority,and the roster of Poision will be spliet between Authority and XWA,thats just my idea!But don't delete it!You have great writers,and the E-Fed is awsome!
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Should i delete USW   Should i delete USW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:29 pm

WWEpatriotKane! wrote:
I think you shouldn't delete USW!Now that their isn't anywriter for Poision,I think you just need to delete Poision,and stay with XWA and Authority,and the roster of Poision will be spliet between Authority and XWA,thats just my idea!But don't delete it!You have great writers,and the E-Fed is awsome!
Dito
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Should i delete USW   Should i delete USW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:42 pm

Straight-Edge Zach wrote:
Mattitude Follower wrote:
Wait are you saying I'm not reliable? Anyway does cage want to delete all of USW?

I'm talking about the whole fed. Rated PG and Prototype have cancelled shows and I'm sure others have too. The whole organiztion is unreliable not you personally. Just have one show. Scrap Poison and XWA. Just have Authrity with a couple of writers running it. We don't need three shows.
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: Should i delete USW   Should i delete USW Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 10:45 pm

Everyone says don't. I stand by my "no". I really want the compettition. Cage, you are a good writer. Patriot Kane had a good idea there.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Should i delete USW   Should i delete USW Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:05 am

yeah ive gone with him in a way bout to make announcment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should i delete USW   Should i delete USW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should i delete USW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Wrestling Forums :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: