World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to UWC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Welcome to UWC Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to UWC   Welcome to UWC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:56 am

Hello and welcome to the Ultimate Wrestling Corporation. My name is dan and I run this thing. First off though, we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Blah, the creator of these forums. When I pitched the idea to Blah, she loved it. She has also supplied us with the kickass logo we use. Thanks Blah.

Now let me explain this, we are a "free thinking" efed. I realize not a lot of people know what that is so let me explain. To take the stress of writing full matches away, you guys write the matches. I can explain all of this in the training camp during your first match. Free thinking just means yu and your opponent decide who will win the match. Me and my co-workers will decide the winner of things like the Nebula Match and title match outcomes.

A more in-depth description is this: I put up a card every week. You OR your opponent put up the first post of the match. The first poster puts up their entrance. Then the second poster puts up their entrance, then A puts up part of the match then B the A then B and so on. Matches should be at least 5 possts (plus the 2 for entrances). hey should be completed in 1 wwek but the additional time of one (1) day may be granted. PPV's you don't have to rush on as much, because they are monthly, not weekly.

I realize some potential fedders may not have the time or interest to help write their matches so I offer a RP system. If you would like your charachter to perform but would rather have a UWC Exec post for you, please PM me so I can make a note of it. Then you can go on to make your character.

The Role Playing forum serves 2 purposes, the first is for me to make announcements in character and the other is for Free Thinkers to make promos and RPers to RP.

I have one real pet peeve on here and that is SPAMMING! I will not tolerate this. It's already a rule on this forum not to spam so why do so many people do it anyway. If you spam you will not be booked for the week. That will count as a suspension from UWC for one week. I can not guarentee this but if Blah would also like to ban you fro a certain amount of time (because you would be breaking forum rules AND fed rules) I will not stop her. If she sees me say spam, she can decide if she would like to take further action.

My biggest rule is to have fun. This is a fed and is meant to be enjoyed. If there is anything I can do to improve UWC PM me or contact me through MSN/Yahoo!

MSN: i_love_comedy92@yahoo.com

Yahoo!: i_love_comedy92

-Daniel
Back to top Go down

Welcome to UWC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Wrestling Forums :: UWC :: UWC Community-
Jump to: