World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

USW is being invaded

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

USW is being invaded Empty
PostSubject: USW is being invaded   USW is being invaded Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:53 pm

david sykes,H bomb and the platinum players are standing backstage

sykes:Well we are being invaded,Thats right USW is being invaded the top indy promotion of the US is being invaded but thats ok we can deal with it.

h bomb:thats right i personally hate david but if i get my hands on these guys there going down worse then the H bomb

colio: thats right me amd my bro dont think these guys shouldnt be sharin our crib here in new york but dog thats ok you get in our face roger tell them what happens

roger:well fuck up your arse,we will get our gangstas to sort you fucks out.

sykes:hey dudes watch the language,Anyway you hered what we think stay out our way and we wont screw you guys up

end of promo
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

USW is being invaded Empty
PostSubject: Re: USW is being invaded   USW is being invaded Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:22 am

Steve Storm is shown backstage. An interviewer is beside him.

Excuse me, Steve, what is your opinion on the invasion of USW?

I couldn't care less. I don't care who comes into this company or what goes on aslong as I'm the champ. I'm out for one person and that's me. These newbs can do what they want aslong as it doesn't involve me, seriously, you screw with me and I'll put you on the shelf. Look what I did to that fuck tard Aaron Kendrick. That jobber needs to stop running his mouth because I've had enough of listening to his girly voice drone on about chipping a nail. He's a fag.

That's pretty harsh Steve.

Your mum's pretty harsh on the eye but you don't hear me whining like a bitch. You have David Sykes and him bum boys come out here and moan about being invaded and claim this place is the cream of the cream of the crop. What a joke, the only organization that means anything is Ring of Glory. This place is a dump but it adds another title belt to my impressive CV so I'll stick around. But you losers should remember that without me this place would go straight down the pan. No one would watch this trash if my name wasn't on marque. I'm the only reason people tune in to watch it and everyone knows it.

Well I'd like to know your...

Ahh go back to playing World of Warcraft in your mums house.

Steve pushes the interviewer out the way and walks off down the corridor.
Back to top Go down

USW is being invaded
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Wrestling Forums :: USW :: USW role play-
Jump to: