World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste Empty
PostSubject: TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste   TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:26 pm

Team 3D's Brother Devon tagged with Pat Brinks at PWA's "Slamuary '08" on Friday night in a tables match. Bubba Ray missed the event due to family issues.

As noted earlier here on the site, Spike TV will replay the TNA Global iMPACT! show from this past Thursday night following the Best of UFC 2007 special at midnight on Monday night.

The man who played Sharkboy's doctor on TNA iMPACT! last Thursday night was Spike TV production executive Scott Fishman.

Apparently Gail Kim's concussion is just a storyline injury as she needed to take time off for a ruptured breast implant. If this is the case, she doesn't have much luck with her implants as she had two previous ruptures while working for WWE.
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste   TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:28 am

I think that that is sad for Kim, she should just get them taken out or like invent some heavy duty ones that don't puncture that easily.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste   TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:00 am

i think she should keep them in Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EdgeFan4
Young talent
Young talent
EdgeFan4

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste   TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:45 am

lol I was in Pasedena watching Devons and Pat Brinks it was a good match I am so fortunate I live 10 minutes away from the arena.
Back to top Go down
http://edgewwe.proboards99.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste   TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNA Knockout Ruptures Breast Implant?, Team 3D Update, Myste
Page 1 of 1