World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruiserweight title gone forever?

Go down 
+2
Blah8628
jello811
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jello811
New on the scene

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Cruiserweight title gone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:25 am

The Cruiserweight title has been vacant since Sept. 28, 2007. Do you think the the title is gone? If not, than who do you think deserves it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/jellojello811/WWE.html
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:28 am

Well almost all of the cruiserweight division deserves it, but I think it is gone and they are going to create a new title from its remains.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:59 am

if they bring it back noble definentley plus the really never used the cruiserweight division id prefer the hardcore title back
Back to top Go down
EdgeFan4
Young talent
Young talent
EdgeFan4

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:24 am

Thanks god WWE realized they suck at booking Cruiserweight matches.
Back to top Go down
http://edgewwe.proboards99.com/index.cgi
StuffOfLegends
New on the scene
StuffOfLegends

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:34 am

It does not matter. The cruiserweights are bring used elsewhere now. If they start getting a bunch of good ones again maybe the title should be brought back but for now I do not think it is needed.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:37 am

StuffOfLegends wrote:
It does not matter. The cruiserweights are bring used elsewhere now. If they start getting a bunch of good ones again maybe the title should be brought back but for now I do not think it is needed.
Agreed But WWE is stupid this is just a great way for the cruiserweights to jump over to the X division and TNA will maybe use the X division like it should be used,which will bring higher ratings for tna wrong move by WWE in my opinion
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
New on the scene
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:42 am

Nuerotica wrote:
StuffOfLegends wrote:
Agreed But WWE is stupid this is just a great way for the cruiserweights to jump over to the X division and TNA will maybe use the X division like it should be used,which will bring higher ratings for tna wrong move by WWE in my opinion
Last time I checked TNA was in the same boat as WWE. I cannot stand that Bubba stole the belt storyline. So I quit watching for a while. That and AJ not being in the X-Division what are the smoking? WWE could easily crush the X-Division if they wanted to with this roster.
Jimmy Wang Yang
Shannon Moore
Gregory Helms (Oh Helms yeah)
Rey Mysterio (Bring popularity as well)
Chavo Guerrero
And then a few people out os DSW and OVW.
That division would be killer but I cannot see WWE ever actually doing that.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:47 am

StuffOfLegends wrote:
Nuerotica wrote:
StuffOfLegends wrote:
Last time I checked TNA was in the same boat as WWE. I cannot stand that Bubba stole the belt storyline. So I quit watching for a while. That and AJ not being in the X-Division what are the smoking? WWE could easily crush the X-Division if they wanted to with this roster.
Jimmy Wang Yang
Shannon Moore
Gregory Helms (Oh Helms yeah)
Rey Mysterio (Bring popularity as well)
Chavo Guerrero
And then a few people out os DSW and OVW.
That division would be killer but I cannot see WWE ever actually doing that.

I know thats whta i meant with WWE being stupid but look at this:

AJ styles
Elix skipper
Low ki/senshi
Kaz
alex shelley
sabin
homicide
lethal
johnny devine
petey williams
relik
somoa joe
sharkboy

that looks much better to me
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
New on the scene
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:51 am

Nuerotica wrote:

AJ styles
Elix skipper
Low ki/senshi
Kaz
alex shelley
sabin
homicide
lethal
johnny devine
petey williams
relik
somoa joe
sharkboy

lol the X-Division is supposed to be a division for Cruiserweights to get a push. Plus Somoa Joe will stay in main event if TNA was smart. Plus LAX will be going for tag titles not X-Division. And Rellik? I am sick of these stupid monster in TNA. We know WWE had a good show with Kane and Undertaker a long time ago but they are overdoing it:
Judas Mesias, Abyss, Rellik, Black Reign
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:54 am

StuffOfLegends wrote:
Nuerotica wrote:

AJ styles
Elix skipper
Low ki/senshi
Kaz
alex shelley
sabin
homicide
lethal
johnny devine
petey williams
relik
somoa joe
sharkboy

lol the X-Division is supposed to be a division for Cruiserweights to get a push. Plus Somoa Joe will stay in main event if TNA was smart. Plus LAX will be going for tag titles not X-Division. And Rellik? I am sick of these stupid monster in TNA. We know WWE had a good show with Kane and Undertaker a long time ago but they are overdoing it:
Judas Mesias, Abyss, Rellik, Black Reign

True but you have to admit thats a great X division list
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:01 am

AJ styles
Elix skipper
Low ki/senshi
Kaz
alex shelley
sabin
homicide
lethal
johnny devine
petey williams
relik
somoa joe
sharkboy

That looks better to me. I have no clue why you listed Rellik and Samoa Joe is a Heavyweight now. And Shark Boy is just a medeoker (however you spell that) wrestler who's gimmick sucks more than Britney Spears' perfomance at the VMAs. But you do make a good point. TNA's X-Division is far better than WWE's Crusierweights (except Noble).
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:07 am

Now Relik is an x division wrestler in weight class and i put joe in there seeming he aint getting title shots and hes been x division champ
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:30 am

Nuerotica wrote:
Now Relik is an x division wrestler in weight class and i put joe in there seeming he aint getting title shots and hes been x division champ

How is Rellik an X-Division wrestler?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruiserweight title gone forever?   Cruiserweight title gone forever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruiserweight title gone forever?
Page 1 of 1