World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bow fools.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WWEfan
New on the scene

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Bow fools. Empty
PostSubject: Bow fools.   Bow fools. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:18 am

*Line in the Sand Plays as WWEfan walks down to the ring*

WWEfan: You should all be grateful. You should all be appreciative. You should all be watching. WWEfan has made his arrival to USW, and I'm not here to make friends. Thats right the OWW WORLD Champ is right HERE in USW.

And making this short and sweet, because quite frankly, none of you deserve my time. So here it is:

I'm the freakin OWW champion. Management, ill just let you know, that I'm not facing some jobber. Next show, I'm asking you that-...No, no...I'm TELLING you that I am going to be in a match. And not in just any match...No, I'm going to be in a #1Contenders match for the right to face the champ at the next show. So mark it on your calenders, becasue in a few weeks, WWEfan shows USW that why he's the OWW champ.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Bow fools. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bow fools.   Bow fools. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:08 am

*david sykes appears on the tiantron and is laughing*

Oww what the hell is that seriously being a champ of a fed thats run in your backyard is nothing to be proud of.Lets see what there is to be proud of hmm.First of all intelliegence,integrity,power,attractib=vness well only one guy in that locker room has that and you looking at him ohh and i forgot to add stunning so take your backyard fed and go home we dont need jobbers on the roster we need future legends like yours truely

*screen fads out*
Back to top Go down

Bow fools.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Wrestling Forums :: USW :: USW role play-
Jump to: