World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1/26/08 Main Event: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

1/26/08 Main Event: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick Empty
PostSubject: 1/26/08 Main Event: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick   1/26/08 Main Event: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:12 am

Hastings- Everyone, you've been a great crowd tonight. We're almost home for the week.

Moll- Yeah, this has been quite a night. I really like this company.

Hastings- I knew you would.

Tony Ford gets up and heads to the ring. He puts the mic to his lips.

Ford- Ladies and gentlemen, the following is the main event. Introducing first....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....standing six feet....weighing 250 lbs....DANIEL COPELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Bodies" by Drowning Pool plays and Daniel Copeland emerges from the back. He makes his way down the ramp but stops halfway to scream at the crowd. Then he continues down the ramp and heads to the ringside area. Again he stops, this time to kiss a female fan. He gets into the ring and hops up on a turnbuckle.

Hastings- Here he comes now, Daniel Copeland.

Moll- Here in UWC that name means contraversy.

Hastings- It also means we're in for a helluva match.

TBC by Spanky
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Main Event: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick   1/26/08 Main Event: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:50 am

OoC: Sorry man I forgot to even look here.lol BTW isn't that my thing? The kissing the fans and stuff?

The lights go out in the arena and AK spotlights hit the center of the ring and Sexy Boy starts and the crowd goes balistic.

Ford: And the opponent! He is from Star City, Arkansas. He weighs in at 235 lbs, he is Aaroooooooon....Keeeendriiick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He comes out wearing black tights and red motocross boots. He pauses on the ramp to dance as thefemale fans go wild. He walks over to the guardrail and picks up a hot blonde and she walks to ringside with him! When they get in the ring, Aaron dances shaking his crotch at her and she smiles. He then gets down in his pose as blue pyro goes off. He gets up and makes out with her and smacks her on the but.

TBC
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Main Event: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick   1/26/08 Main Event: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:20 am

The match starts and the two men lock up. Copeland sends Kendrick into the ropes for a back body drop, but Aaron gets the upper hand imediatly by countering the attempt into an arieal DDT. Copeland holds his head and gets up rather quick. It takes more than a DDT to knock him out.

Hastings- Dear God, did you see that DDT.

Moll- Yes I did. That was smart, go for a quick meneuvar early on.

Hastings- Yeah but it didn't work as planned.

[i]Aaron gets frusterated that he couldn't take out Copeland out so easy. He goes over to Copeland and dropkicks his knee. Copelands knee has always been a weak point, however it never really leaked out. Aaron lifts Copeland and throws him over the top rope...

3...Copeland stands and heads towards the ring.

5...Aaron leaps over the top rope, taking himself and Copeland out with a cross body.

2...The two men stand and start to brawl at ringside.

3...Copeland hits a vertical suplex on Aaron.

4...Copeland slides into the ring after droping a knee on Aaron.

Blah8628- Since Aaron got banned for 3 days I finished this up

TBC by Spanky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Main Event: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick   1/26/08 Main Event: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1/26/08 Main Event: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick
Page 1 of 1