World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: 1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme   1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:20 am

"MakeDamnSure" by Taking Back Sunday plays and the general manager of UWC comes out. Lemmy Gates is somewhat tall, like Eric Bishoff. He walks down to the ring in a $3000.00 suit and enters the ring. He picks up a mic to address the crowd.

Gates- Ladies and getlemen, welcome to UWC Xtreme. My name is Lenord Gates, but everyone calls me Lemmy. Here in UWC, we are all about entertaining the fans, like you. I do have a small announcement I want to make, in a minute. First we need to establish something...WE ARE THE BEST THERE IS! NO OTHER PROMOTION OUT THERE IS EVEN CLOSE TO US! WE RULE!!!! It doesn't matter if you want a night of glory and fame or a years worth of pain. ANyway, my announcement refers to UWC Nebula. Our first PPV. IT will be live on Feb. 24th. There will be two main events. The first will be a four way elimination match between the four winners of the Nebula Match. The second will be Aaron Kendrick, going one on one with his opponent tonight....Dan--

"Let the bodies hit the floor....let the bodies hit the floor.....let the bodies hit the....FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR!" Daniel Copeland emerges to the song "Bodies" by Drowning Pool. He makes his way to the ring and picks up a second mic, left for him on the ring stairs. He looks Lemmy in the face and speaks...

Copeland- Before you finish that, I want Aaron here, because I think I know what you are gonna say.

TBC by Aaron Kendrick
------
OoC: Don't end it. Leave a TBC tag.
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme   1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:57 am

Lights go out in the arena and Sexy Boy starts playing as Kendrick walks down the ramp wearing a t-shirt that says on the front "Breaking Hearts Daily" in red letters and on the back it says "HOURS: 24/7!" He gets into the ring and does his pose as pyro explodes and he gets up and shakes hands with Lemmy and Copeland. He then calls for a mic.

You know I was backstage listening to the oh so interesting conversation hangin out with my "lady friends", and I couldn't help but overhear something about me, Nebula, and the main event. To top it all off, you wanted me to come out here. That sounds prett damn cool. So without further or due, me and everyone in this arena is ready for the announcement.

TBC
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme   1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:06 am

Gates- Hold on Spanky. Not so fast. I can't just make my announcement. How much fun would that be?

Copeland- NONE!

Gates- Exactly! Instead, I'll have some fun with it. Now tonight, the 2 of you are wrestling in a regular match. Next week, the two of you will also have a regular match. AT NEBULA...hehe...you will have a.......TABLES, LADDERS, AND CHAIRS MATCH!!!!!!!!!!1

Kendrick stands there, looking stunned. Copeland goes over and thanks Lemmy. He shakes his hand and climbs up onto the top rope to celebrate. Suddenly, Kendrick grabs Copeland from behind, and rips him from the turnbuckle. He starts to stom on Copeland. Lemmy calls for security and they run out, holding Copeland and Kendrick from each other.

Gates- Next man to throw a punch tonight, outside of a match is fired. My word is law.

Lemmy leaves the ring and we head to break.

End of Promo
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme   1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:13 am

Why are you making me look like a heel? I'm a babyface.
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme   1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:20 am

Trust me, from the P.O.V. you'll understand the idea soon enough. 1/2 of it is copeland need a good beating (besides this is a mini feud) and the other is the main event we hae. Plus there arent many heels on the roster.
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme   1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:40 am

Prototype wrote:
Plus there arent many heels on the roster.
Its a 5 to 3 ratio, with Heels in the lead, so.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme   1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1/26/08 Welcome to Xtreme
Page 1 of 1