World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment Empty
PostSubject: ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment   ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:37 am

I was just wondering who are your favourite stable of all time and at the moment

my favourite of all time would have to be THE RADICALZ (benoit,melenko,saturn and guerrero).
They were all from wcw so they were good to watch also a good one was THE ALLIANCE.

At the moment my favourite stable would have to be CHRISTIANS COALITION There bad and all good wrestlers.
post your thoughts.

(NO NWO)
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment   ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:34 am

My favorite of all time was DX. They were such a great team and made me laugh (the older versions not the new one).

At the moment I'm not really sure. Nuerotica, you said Christian's Coalition, but right now that doesn't exist, so I'll have to go with the Angle Alliance, because I think its the only one in all of wrestling.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment   ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:38 am

Rated PG wrote:
My favorite of all time was DX. They were such a great team and made me laugh (the older versions not the new one).

At the moment I'm not really sure. Nuerotica, you said Christian's Coalition, but right now that doesn't exist, so I'll have to go with the Angle Alliance, because I think its the only one in all of wrestling.

at the moment i meant like this year onwards soz
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
New on the scene
StuffOfLegends

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment   ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:05 am

Well favorite all time... team extreme (Jeff, Matt, Lita)
I think they would all be together still if Lita was not a slut in real life. She could of stayed with Matt and everything would have been fine and WWE would have never came up with the Edge storyline. (actually second favorite)

But seriously all time The Four Horsemen

All the ones they made it was a great concept and they played it nicely. Especially with Ric heading the group.

Right Now?
Have to go with Edge and his "family"

Edge, Vickie, Chavo, Edge-Heads
That has some good potential for a great stable.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment   ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:43 am

well the edge heads in my opinion are a perfect copy of team angle to body guards protecting the champ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment   ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL TIME:Favourite stable of all time and at the moment
Page 1 of 1