World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

joe u punk

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-01

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:58 pm

joe im calling u out as i destroyed you this past week and im in the lead in the poll so far and its my turn to have the spotlight shining on me.Because joe your not a worthy champ im the face of a champ what people will respect and will put the title on the line anytime he likes.Ad this week in the cage it will be a battle where i will take you and the baz out
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Well,your a really big man,when it comes to attack people from behind,or when they are on a match!Who can you say I'm not a worthy champ,I beat 9 of the best wrestlers in USW!You come to USW,and you already running your mouth,about you doing this and you doing that!Well the bottm line is that you didn't done anything it that make you earn a title shot!You destroy my match,with the Baz,and although Me and the Baz aren't the best friends I respect him and he has tons of better wrestling skills then you!You come here,you attack me and the Baz while we had a great match,and now you ask for a title match,hell no!I want a rematch with the Baz,because he earn a title match,and he is a great wrestler,you are just a backstabber,and a low mid-carder!You don't deserve the spot light,because,what makes a champion is brain,wrestling skills and heart,and you don't have any of them,you only have a nerves for asking for a title shot,when you done nothing to earn it!

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:11 pm

Joe Morgan, you ow me one. If I hadn't pulled the ref out of the ring you would have lost your title. Now I know I'm in the poll to get a title shot at Interactive Sunday and If i win I'm going to take your title. But to a more important thing right now, I'll make you a deal. In the cage I'll leave you alone and won't end your career like i nearly did on Authority, If you just leave me to destroy the Baz. If you attack me in some act of bravery, I will hurt you. So if you leave me alone i will not destroy you.

Do we have a deal?
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:15 pm

lots of people attack people from behind just i knew it was the right time to attack u and i will earn my xchance to prove in this cage match this week and i do have skills and a brain it was my brain that left u blooded and battered .how am i a backstabber i never liked you.Oh and zach im taking the baz out to prove im good to face him
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:21 pm

Well another big man!I woul rather lose the title then get help by you two clowns!You think so high about yourself because you beat two people that were in a middle of a great match!You think you can take me out without attacking me in a middle of a match,then bring it on!You think i'm sceard from your "I will destroy you lines"?I will walk into this match with Baz as my tag Team parthner and I will have is back in this match!You two think that you can come here,and tell me what to do?Your two are nothing but cowards,and I'm glad that me and the Baz will have a chacne to destroy you two in the match,and then we will prove that your not the tough dudes you think you are,we will prove that your little chickns!So SEZ and Luke you can run your mouth about who good you are,but if you need to tell everyody who good you are your probably not that good!I come here and I didn't run my mouth,I come here,and I prove myself in the ring,without attacking people from behind!So you two can keep running your mouth,or you can come to the ring,and face us like mans,without attacking us from behind or in the middle of the match!
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:23 pm

lukeerechillin wrote:
lots of people attack people from behind just i knew it was the right time to attack u and i will earn my xchance to prove in this cage match this week and i do have skills and a brain it was my brain that left u blooded and battered .how am i a backstabber i never liked you.Oh and zach im taking the baz out to prove im good to face him

Well Luke you know you couldn't win a shot at the title with your wrestlng skills so you came and attack my and the baz in the middle of the match!And attacking me and the Baz from behind doesn't mean you have a brain,it means that you don't have brain,because like they say:Payback is a bitch!
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:31 pm

you keep dissing my wrestling skills why my wrestling skills are great in the ring ive only had one match so far and i will find a way to that title one way or another. And i had to beat you from behind i saved your title by making it a now contest so u should be thanking me
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:35 pm

Like I said before I would rather lose the title to Baz,and don't get a help from clowns like you!We will see who good you two are,when you need to face revenge in front of you!
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-09

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:54 pm

i realise that me and joe aren't good friends but this is the pecking order of life.

1. The Baz
2. Joe Morgan
3. - 12. Everyone else on Authority
13. Zach
14. Black Dagger

And i am sure that Joe will agree with me on this list. I would rather lose the match to Joe then see you two muppets win any match at all let alone the title match
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 8:44 pm

I like your list but I think you made an error, here is what it should look like:

1. "The Eliminator" Zach
2-1000000000000000. Other Jabronies not fit to lace my boots.

Yeah that looks much better.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Bazzinator wrote:
i realise that me and joe aren't good friends but this is the pecking order of life.

1. The Baz
2. Joe Morgan
3. - 12. Everyone else on Authority
13. Zach
14. Black Dagger

And i am sure that Joe will agree with me on this list. I would rather lose the match to Joe then see you two muppets win any match at all let alone the title match

let me get something right Baz your best sentence is about a fucking ladder and you think your the best hahaha this is pathetic.Have you guys ever been world champ yeah sure joe morgan has but thats it im the only poison world champ held it all that time you guys are nothing.So baz shut the fuck up you get in the ring with me youll be in hospital lying on your death bed why cause im absolutely stunning
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-09

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:39 pm

well if you have something to say about me you say it to my face u may have been the poison champ but thats history and who lives in the past die earlier than those who live in the future. you see thats the past were starting fresh so i am the future and i will always be
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:11 am

baz ur already past ur prime you are an old man who i will take out again and again and dave sykes you are not at all stunning you are a freak and when i face you in the cage baz and joe me and zach will be standing tall so stick that in your notebook and eat it

yours trully:BLACK DAGGER
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:23 am

Standing tall?Thats what you think Dagger?You two are bingo hall wrestlers you can only attack people with weapons!You can't take people out when your facing them,you can only take them out when there in the middle of the match!What happened Dagger you and SEZ couldn't fight me and the Baz face to face without attacking us in the middle of our match?Your just punks that can't made it to the to by them selfs,so your attacking people from behind to take the spotlight of of them!But what happend to that kind of people is that they get destroyed and then they get back to their natural place and that being in the Mid-card or being a jobbers!
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:30 am

joe stop going on we attacked you we can beat you without attacking you and when we do beat you who will be the jobber.and way past his prime baz you are not at the top of the ladder and im at least 4th not last you are pathetic and you know it baz.
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:36 am

So your saying that when you beat me I will be a jobber?So lets say we will lose to you,I will still hold the title so who could I be a jobber!Think before you talk,it just shows that you have no brain,and the only thing you can do is talk,and tak,and talk,and talk and talk...And I repet that because I know you get problems understanding,Future Jobber!
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:41 am

yeah i do have problems im duh oh please joe all u do is talk and we will have a battle where i will try and wins but the better man wins so. see you at the next ppv i will win this poll
qoute the dagger for evermore
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:42 am

Now Joe you should be a little gratefull to me and Black Dagger here. Rmember that attack from behind, well it saved your title. If we hadn't done that then Baz would be champ right now and you'd be in the spot you started from. Now you shouldn't be calling people who you haven't vsed one on one jobbers. You know why? Cause when we beat you what does that make you? Someone who jobs to jobbers.
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:45 am

All I do is talk?I beat 9 of the best people in all of USW,and I get into a great match with the Baz,and your saying all I do is talk,you called me out,and now you want me not to replay to you?It seems to me that the only thing that you have done is attacking people from beihind,When I'm a former Tag,and currect XWA World Champ!What did you ever done here?
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 8:51 pm

im new to the buisness and you attack people to start of with to start out and zach is right we saved your ass so that title should be with baz and in that battle royal i was 1 of the few left so i should be near the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

joe u punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: joe u punk   joe u punk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joe u punk
Page 1 of 1