World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleaning House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Cleaning House Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning House   Cleaning House Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:48 am

Well it was done in a couple of forums,and I'm thinking that we should do this too!There is like 5 or 6 posters that joined the site ,and didn't post jackshit on the site,so I 'm thinking that we should either bann them or delete their account,because memebers without posts didn't gives nothing to the forum!Thats just my thoughts!
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Cleaning House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House   Cleaning House Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:52 am

we have done this we have pruned accounts 4 days ago
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Cleaning House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House   Cleaning House Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:56 am

WWEpatriotKane! wrote:
Well it was done in a couple of forums,and I'm thinking that we should do this too!There is like 5 or 6 posters that joined the site ,and didn't post jackshit on the site,so I 'm thinking that we should either bann them or delete their account,because memebers without posts didn't gives nothing to the forum!Thats just my thoughts!
I have already been doing that, you have to be on at lest once every 10 days, or have a post count of 50+
Back to top Go down
EdgeFan4
Young talent
Young talent
EdgeFan4

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Cleaning House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House   Cleaning House Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:06 am

WWEpatriotKane! wrote:

Thats pretty harsh WWEPK.
Back to top Go down
http://edgewwe.proboards99.com/index.cgi
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Cleaning House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House   Cleaning House Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:00 am

um this is an old topic Edgefan

LOCKED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cleaning House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning House   Cleaning House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning House
Page 1 of 1