World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shark Boy's new gimmick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Shark Boy's new gimmick Empty
PostSubject: Shark Boy's new gimmick   Shark Boy's new gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:50 am

In a way this is very smart by Tna and their creative team if you remember a while back on wwe.com stone cold mentioned tna well this si i think a bit of payback see if Vince sues tna it will back fire with this so there taking it to them.Also it might be pretty funny to watch.

But on the other hand TNA are way to early to challenge wwe like this the playing with fire

And thats the bottom line cause sharkboy said so....
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
New on the scene
StuffOfLegends

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Shark Boy's new gimmick   Shark Boy's new gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:53 am

I think it is dumb. But I have co clue why it is so hilarious. I still hate Shark Boy but pretending to be SCSA is little bit better then what he was doing before.
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Shark Boy's new gimmick   Shark Boy's new gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:24 pm

I think its pretty funny but extremely unoriginal since their doing the same exact thing with Jay Lethal except Lethal's Macho Man.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Shark Boy's new gimmick   Shark Boy's new gimmick Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:33 pm

Rated PG wrote:
I think its pretty funny but extremely unoriginal since their doing the same exact thing with Jay Lethal except Lethal's Macho Man.

Yeah but see randy polloff (savage) actually suggested it so it is actually a big difference
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Shark Boy's new gimmick   Shark Boy's new gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 12:18 am

Nuerotica wrote:
Rated PG wrote:

Yeah but see randy polloff (savage) actually suggested it so it is actually a big difference

That's okay, but why would TNA decide to do the same thing with Shark Boy?
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Shark Boy's new gimmick   Shark Boy's new gimmick Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:49 am

simple they find a wrestler who has talent but has a shit gimmick.So they get payback on wwe for saying tna so they get sharkboy to impersonate there top star or one of their top stars of all time
Back to top Go down
Wrestlinggreat101
New on the scene
Wrestlinggreat101

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Shark Boy's new gimmick   Shark Boy's new gimmick Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:35 am

I find it funny as Sharkboy is a jobber and hes trying to be a bad ass - typical tna booking. But at least its better than the shark gimmick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shark Boy's new gimmick   Shark Boy's new gimmick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shark Boy's new gimmick
Page 1 of 1