World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Debate league rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Debate league rules Empty
PostSubject: Debate league rules   Debate league rules Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Here are the rules follow or you will be kicked out of the debate league

1.sign up.You do this by signing up in the sign up sheet topic

2.Join debates only if there open.If there open thats means two people arent debating so basically an admin/mod or debate league staff will make a new debate like who is better kane is better then the undertaker.then someone who agrees and is a member of the debate league will say i agree im in this debate.then someone else who disagrees will post on that topic i disagree i want in also.

3.how does the debate work.Simple two people argue there points.the first person to sign into the debate starts with whatever side there on.then the other person posts there arguement.then they post the rebudle in the order they are.After that i will edit the post or a mod or blah and we will add a poll and the people will vote on who they think brought the better arguement.voting will go for 7 days then the topic is locked.If we disagree with the vote and we think its a popularity contest we may change the vote there can also be draws

4.After the voting while happen and the result has been revealed it will be recorded in the standings

5.have fun!!
Back to top Go down

Debate league rules
Page 1 of 1