World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(blah vs the instant classic) Abortion

Go down 
5 posters

Blah or TIC
Blah
(blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Vote_lcap25%(blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
The instant classic
(blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Vote_lcap75%(blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

(blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Empty
PostSubject: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:26 pm

Well choose your sides

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:26 pm

im for abortion so im in
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:57 pm

against
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:09 pm

ok i will start seeming i chose first

why am i for abotion this is why.

I am for abortion because not every women has a decision to fall pregnent.there are many ways the women can fall pregnent with out knowing also.Many women are rapped by men everyday and choose to abort because first they dont want to go through the pain or chances are ruin the childs mental state by finding he was conceved that way.

Sure you could adopt the baby out but the things before this like i just wrote are the reason why people dont.Also teenagers using a con dom.Sometimes they will borrow a condom and "do it" but there is always the chance of it being broken just by the tinyiest teer.

Also women sometimes have to abort to survive some women have been confronted and have to choose to have the baby and die or abort the baby and survive this is a very serious matter to abort also.
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:56 pm

The Instant Classic wrote:
ok i will start seeming i chose first

why am i for abotion this is why.

I am for abortion because not every women has a decision to fall pregnent.there are many ways the women can fall pregnent with out knowing also.Many women are rapped by men everyday and choose to abort because first they dont want to go through the pain or chances are ruin the childs mental state by finding he was conceved that way.

Sure you could adopt the baby out but the things before this like i just wrote are the reason why people dont.Also teenagers using a con dom.Sometimes they will borrow a condom and "do it" but there is always the chance of it being broken just by the tinyiest teer.

Also women sometimes have to abort to survive some women have been confronted and have to choose to have the baby and die or abort the baby and survive this is a very serious matter to abort also.
sure I am for it if it is stating the womans or babies health or if it is by rape, but not for it if they are careless enough to not were a condom. It is the responsibilities of the person, if she doesn't want to be pregnant, to were protection and take tablets. If the woman is responsible enough to have sex w/o a condom then she and the father should take responsibilities for the careless mistake and have the baby.

Many people in the world can't have babies and are on a list that waits up to a year to get the baby, so if the problem about over populated adoption agency, that would be rubbish.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:07 pm

yes many babies cannot have babies and thats a very sad matter ill agree with that but there many other reasons why children are adopted out.Also many teenagers are careless with intercourse and if they conceive they should have a say.Look at it this way if you at your age had sex with a man and fell pregnent and if your mother found out she would probably kill you.So abortion can be good in these circumstances
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Also many teenagers are careless with intercourse and if they conceive they should have a say.
I know what you are talking about but if they are careless enough not to use a condom then they deserve the baby. Simple as that.

Look at it this way if you at your age had sex with a man and fell pregnent and if your mother found out she would probably kill you. So abortion can be good in these circumstances
Yes it may seem that way from a short term view, but in the end you parents, if they love you, will support you.

Abortion=Murder, and to sum this up, murder is murder, no matter what the age.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:24 pm

Ok guys time to vote me or blah results will be found out next tuesday
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
New on the scene
StuffOfLegends

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:59 am

I am so biased on this so I can not vote. But seriously anyone who is for abortion I will never understand them. (I should have debated this) Science has proven that the baby inside is a different body so it is not "my body my choice" for ladies. It is different body live with it. So the only way you can justify supporting abortion is saying that, "I am in support of murdering an innocent human being who did nothing to hurt no one ever, who has never even had a bad thought, who has never stolen or hurt anyone in anyway." If you can't say that then you are lying to yourself supporting abortion. (I have tons of debates against abortion)
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:13 am

This is a really hard choice but I will say for. The reason I say this is because young girls are raped every day, which is saddening. What if one of those girls were to get pregnant, lets say the girl is 13. Girls of the forum, imagine yourself as 13, if someone raped you and you were to get pregnant you would basically be giving up your life and having to grow up very fast. You also would have no idea how to mother a child and the child would have no proper mother. The young girl could give her child to her own mother, but still it would not be fair for the young girl to go through childbirth at such a young age. I say the only way you should be able to abort is if you have proof you were raped.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
New on the scene
StuffOfLegends

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:28 am

Rated PG wrote:
This is a really hard choice but I will say for. The reason I say this is because young girls are raped every day, which is saddening. What if one of those girls were to get pregnant, lets say the girl is 13. Girls of the forum, imagine yourself as 13, if someone raped you and you were to get pregnant you would basically be giving up your life and having to grow up very fast. You also would have no idea how to mother a child and the child would have no proper mother. The young girl could give her child to her own mother, but still it would not be fair for the young girl to go through childbirth at such a young age. I say the only way you should be able to abort is if you have proof you were raped.
Yeah want a statistic that makes your entire point useless. 1% of all abortions are from rape victims and incest victims. I agree that a 13 year old who is raped could have a case. But the decision that led to letting abortion being legalized was a lie. And the person who brought it to the supreme court lied and said she was raped. She later said it was untrue and that she is now pro-life.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:27 pm

I'm in the middle of this subject, both of you had great debates but like what you said about repe victims and underage stuff, but then there are the iresponsible people who probably deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 8:03 am

StuffOfLegends wrote:
Rated PG wrote:
Yeah want a statistic that makes your entire point useless. 1% of all abortions are from rape victims and incest victims. I agree that a 13 year old who is raped could have a case. But the decision that led to letting abortion being legalized was a lie. And the person who brought it to the supreme court lied and said she was raped. She later said it was untrue and that she is now pro-life.

Okay, you don't have to say my post is useless. I didn't know the percent of rape victims who have abortions. I know that abortions rarely happen due to rape, but if it is outlawed then there will still be girls and women whose lives will be ruined because of rape. In any other case, such as just being careless not to wear a condom, then yes they should not be able to have an abortion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion   (blah vs the instant classic) Abortion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(blah vs the instant classic) Abortion
Page 1 of 1