World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SE Zach adresses hia match against Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

SE Zach adresses hia match against Dragon Empty
PostSubject: SE Zach adresses hia match against Dragon   SE Zach adresses hia match against Dragon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:18 pm

SE Zach is standing in the middle of an empty locker room. He pulls his hair back and looks right into the camera.

SE Zach- Last Saturday on Xtream was my first loss in a long time. Although I was not pinned it still hurts all the same. Devia and Williams are great competitors part of the reason why I joined UCW, looking for competition. This Saturday I face a multiple time champion known as The Dragon. Well Dragon it doesn't matter to me that you are a multiple time champion, you are still another carcuss waiting to be put in a body bag by me. I promis you this right now, all the titles you have ever held before can't save you. I have a loss in my records and I will make up for it at your expense. I will slay the Dragon.

SE Zach takes a step back and hits the camera with a superkick. The glass cracks and you can see many Zach's on the screen. He stars laughing as the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

SE Zach adresses hia match against Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Look   SE Zach adresses hia match against Dragon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:38 am

First of all, whoever locked all the promos STOP IT! You don't lock them, if you lock them how can people leave feedback? Second of all, we need to work on promo writing, I am posting a sample one because these are just to short. Normally you need to ask permission to physically use someone in a promo but because it is non cannon and for learning purposes, I will use a few people (but mostly one timers that I think up on the spot)

-Dan
Back to top Go down

SE Zach adresses hia match against Dragon
Page 1 of 1