World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What happened

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-09

What happened Empty
PostSubject: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:59 am

Joe i cant believe that u lost all u had to do was climb out of the cage and u still couldnt do that after i had already done that. It just shows one thing. I am better then all of you in that ring, i was the first out and that means that i will win a fatal four way match at any time. You all know that this is true so all i have to say is this. BURN
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:37 pm

Hey Baz how are you feeling after that beat down? You know it was a lot of fun for me and Dagger, I hope we can do it again.
But seriously how can you blame Joe for you team losing when it was clearly your fault. If you hadn't left him in there then maybe you two could have stood just the faintest chance. You're pathetic! All you do is underestimate people when it's you who sucks big time and by Interactive Sunday you won't have to worry about Joe anymore cause you're looking at the next champ right here.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:44 pm

well zach you know what it just shows one thing i am an opportunist and nothing else. i had a chance to escape the cage and i did. if you were in my situation you would of as well. Its not my fault that my partner couldnt finish the job that i set up for him
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

Number of posts : 33

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:08 pm

BAZ like joe could beat us 2 on 1 and zach well done on the post match beat down see we can be a good team here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:19 pm

As Lance Pillman-
You three triple thret match main event of Authority this week, got it?!!
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:12 pm

Well,Baz,Dagger,and SEZ.I got to say that I did understmate you Dagger and SEZ,and that I thought that you can't back it up,but you did!And for that I respect you.but the beatdown after the match was uncalled for,and I'm glad that you are the one that the fans choose to face me in the World title match,because then I will get a payback for both the attacks you pulled on me!And Baz,well,if you wasn't in such a hurry to escape the cage,maybe we could have won the match,but it seems that yo had problems staying in the cage!I know I didn't get the job done,but this time at Interactive Sunday I will have my chance to get the job done aganiset Dagger alone!
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

Number of posts : 33

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:54 pm

il bring my a game it should be a good match and thst attack was called for baz tried hitting sez with a chair so i helped hurt baz and this fued will be war.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:21 pm

It will not just be a war it will be world war 3!It will be a good match,and I hope that your so called partner will not interfere in this match!Good luck on the match,because your gonna need it,because I promise that I will break you in half!
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:01 pm

Oh I'm not gonna interfear. I'm gonna sit back on the sidelines watching you get your ass kicked all over the arena. Wait a minute did i just describe a Baz match?
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:07 pm

whats this supposed to mean if u want me and u can easily face each other and i will beat you again so either keep your mouth out of other peoples matches or trouble will be struck
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 3:27 pm

Trouble has been struck Baz. Infact following the PPV i want to one on one. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:14 pm

well as long as its fine with the Pillman than ur on
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:47 pm

*As Pillman*

You two in another brutal match fine I'm ok with it, but it will be after Interactive Sunday and there will be no stipualtions. Just a one on one match.

*As Zach*

That is if Baz can survive the triple thret match this week. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:51 pm

Well i wouldn't be the one laughing who was put through a flaming table a couple of weeks back in our match. i can't wait for our match this week when i prove i should be the number one contender and then again when i prove that i am the next champ when i beat you at interactive Sunday. well what if since we have a no stipulation match we have an ironman match and then we can make it more worth while
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:33 pm

*As Lance*

Goddamit Baz, are you trying to get yourself and your opponents killed? I'm sick of you demanding things from me. I will not talk to you anymore untill before you match.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:46 pm

lance im just throwing up ideas and thinking whats best for the fans
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 7:53 pm

*As Lance*

This company isn't about the fans you moron. It's about me getting a profit and if my stars are injured how can i get it.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:28 pm

well im a man for the fans so if they dont like u then i dont like u
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:44 pm

*As Lance*
God if you don't like me then I have made up my mind about your match with Zach and I'll tell you before it!

*As Zach*
Wow Baz you're really going to climb the ladder now.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:24 pm

To Zach

Well the ladder is getting thinner and thinner as we reach the top and at the end there will b only person left and that person will be not you
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:34 pm

HAHAHAHAHA, Oh Baz you are really funny you know if wrestling doesn't work out you could do stand up.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:46 pm

to be honest zach i had a choice when i was younger wrestler or comedian so u dont need to tell me stuff that i already know, thats why you didnt mention that id win this week and at the ppv as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: What happened   What happened Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Wrestling Forums :: USW :: USW role play-
Jump to: