World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My answer to the boss!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-01

My answer to the boss! Empty
PostSubject: My answer to the boss!   My answer to the boss! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:19 pm

As Chris Justice-
Well Eric,you let me get a choice to choose between having a HIAC Elimination match againest the Pentagram or to have a title match againest that Punk The Sound!Well,I will normaly choose the title match but since Roger and Leon helped me from getting a beating by this stupid freaks called the Pentagram I will return a favor,and I will help them in the match,so I choose the Elimination HIAC Match!
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-01

My answer to the boss! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My answer to the boss!   My answer to the boss! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:25 pm

As Eric Bischoff-
Well,Chris you got it your in the Elimination Hell In A Cell Match!And by the way,the winner of this Elimination HIAC match will be added to the NO-Limits Title match at Interactive Sunday!What I mean his that if after tthe match is over and all the Pentagram members will be beaten,the member that will be left standing will be added to the Title match,and if it will be two or three then all of them will be added!And that includs Sacran although he had a match!
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com

My answer to the boss!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Wrestling Forums :: USW :: USW role play-
Jump to: