World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nebula Challengers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDragon
New on the scene

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Nebula Challengers Empty
PostSubject: Nebula Challengers   Nebula Challengers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:45 am

The UWC logo appears as the viewers at home come back from commercial break. That logo starts to fade away and shows The Dragon standing in the middle of the ring, the fans abuzz about what he could possibly say. The Veteran paces around the ring, toying with his microphone and brushing dust particles off of his red wrestling pants. He checks the barbed wire that is holding his ponytail up, and clears his throat before looking at the camera.

Dragon: Ladies and Gentlemen, for those of you who dont know me, I am The Dragon Reborn!

This causes a roar of cheers from the crowd, or, at least the ones who know him

Dragon: Haha, I see some of you are familiar! What I'm out here to address tonight, is my debut, and only match in this federation. You see, I've retired recently, and this is my going away match. I do however, have one concern. On Febuary 24'th, at the Trump Plaza in Atlantic City, New Jersey, I have no opponents! I'm scheduled to be in a Fatal Four-way against nobody?! What is this? What's even more concerning is that this is for the UWC Heavyweight Championship! If you want to hand the title to me, you might as well go ahead... I'll be holding it high after the match regardless. But nevertheless, it's not fair for the fans of this great federation!

The fans explode into cheers yet again. The camera pans the arena, taking in all of the people who have journeyed to the arena to see the show.

Dragon: So, to make this fair, I want to see some damn opponents! In fact, I want one of the management men of this Fed to come out right now and tell me to my face, just who my opponents are at this match!

The Dragon waits... but nothing thus far.

Dragon: Come out come out wherever you are!

He still waits, and some of the fans start to boo.

Dragon: If someone doesnt come out right now, I'm going to get out of this ring, walk up that ramp, part those curtains, stalk through those hallways, burst through the door to the management office, and kick you AS--

The Dragon gets cut off as a theme starts to play...

.::TBC, preferably by a Management person::.
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Nebula Challengers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nebula Challengers   Nebula Challengers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:46 am

"Here Comes the Money" plays and Lemmy Gates walks out. He walks at an alarming rate to the ring and enters. He stares Dragon in the eyes and raises a mic to his lips...

Gates- Calm down. That goes for all of you here...and all of you in the back. There has been quite a discussion about this match backstage and I DEMAND it stop. Zack, you don't have the match. Jakks has no right to say he does. Since I concieved the idea of 'Nebula' I knew how it would go. Dragon, you have been granted a free pass to the main event. The main event is going to be a fatal four way elimination match! Normally the four winners of the 'Nebula' ladder match would move to the main event. This year it will only be three because of Dragon here.

The crowd starts to boo Gates for his decision.

Gates- SHUT UP! THIS IS TRADITION! Every year WWE holds the Rumble, TNA holds God knows what and SFW...

Gates points at Dragon as SFW is his home fed. His alma matter if you will.

Gates- Holds the Lucky Fours Match. Now I think you assholes can understand this is how we roll. Dragon, the ball is in your court. Care to rebuttle or do you want to slink away with your tail between your legs. Take a free shot if you want, no way you can win!

TBC by Dragon
------
OoC: EVERYONE, calm down. Riley, you should have known I had this planned. Everyone else, what you did was spamming. Riley, anymore spamming and I want them banned for 12 hours for first offense 24 for the second and 24 + Suspension one week for the third. Adam, sorry for the harshness.
Back to top Go down

Nebula Challengers
Page 1 of 1