World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

efeds being deleted

Go down 
+4
EdgeFan4
lukeerechillin
Bazzinator
The Instant Classic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

efeds being deleted Empty
PostSubject: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:51 pm

who agree's.prototype,lukewittyere and others only come on for the feds so whats the point.The USW writers are dropping out so who agrees that we delete them
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:28 pm

im easy if u want to delete them delete them but also think seriously how many people are still active on here.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:38 pm

Bazzinator wrote:
im easy if u want to delete them delete them but also think seriously how many people are still active on here.
yeah i know what you eman baz about them being active.people join and post jack shit which pisses me off
Back to top Go down
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:25 pm

no dont deleate them sez is busy and i love the fued im in please dont deleate them and how can i post to wrestling stuff when there is hardly anything to reply too
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
EdgeFan4
Young talent
Young talent
EdgeFan4

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:04 am

Hey I am on the E-Fed to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://edgewwe.proboards99.com/index.cgi
TheDragon
New on the scene

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:43 am

The problem is that you guys dont have any advertising. The most successful forums are branches off of news sites. Since this is a solo forum, there is nothing shepparding new members in. They have to stumble in on it alone.

If you advertise in the right places, or try to strike a deal with some website, then dont close the feds down, since you'll get a ton of traffic. If not, then they're pretty much pointless, except for whoever is existing.

I've delt with this issue before as the owner of an E-Fed. It took us maybe 2 years to get onto a solid website. It's been only in the past year and a half that we've boomed, thanks to OWW and another site that will go unnamed.

Bottom line, E-Feds take time.
Back to top Go down
EdgeFan4
Young talent
Young talent
EdgeFan4

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:48 am

TheDragon wrote:
The problem is that you guys dont have any advertising. The most successful forums are branches off of news sites. Since this is a solo forum, there is nothing shepparding new members in. They have to stumble in on it alone.

If you advertise in the right places, or try to strike a deal with some website, then dont close the feds down, since you'll get a ton of traffic. If not, then they're pretty much pointless, except for whoever is existing.

I've delt with this issue before as the owner of an E-Fed. It took us maybe 2 years to get onto a solid website. It's been only in the past year and a half that we've boomed, thanks to OWW and another site that will go unnamed.

Bottom line, E-Feds take time.

Nicely put Dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://edgewwe.proboards99.com/index.cgi
lukeerechillin
New on the scene
lukeerechillin

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:26 am

see dont deleate them ic like dragon said im not supporting the efed because im main status and in a good fued and like sez said he cant write for 4& weeks and btw has wpk quit his job.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwe.com
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:05 am

I didn't join just for the fed, though getting one on the main page was nice. I agree with dragon though, SFW started with four guys, and now they are possibly the most popular Efed in the world. They have members from US, Canada, Austrailla, Canada and so many other places. They just take time.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:09 pm

Prototype wrote:
I didn't join just for the fed, though getting one on the main page was nice. I agree with dragon though, SFW started with four guys, and now they are possibly the most popular Efed in the world. They have members from US, Canada, Austrailla, Canada and so many other places. They just take time.

Dude no offence but that post is whack.Wow users join it is called the internet
Back to top Go down
TheDragon
New on the scene

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:46 am

The Instant Classic wrote:

Dude no offence but that post is whack.Wow users join it is called the internet

I apologise if I''m wrong in stating this, but it seems like you two hate each others guts.

The E-Feds would be doing a LOT better if the two of you work together...
Back to top Go down
kaveman1969
New on the scene
kaveman1969

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:55 am

I don't think they hate each other, right fella's??

I also don't know what exactly was whack about his post.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:57 pm

If you delete the Feds I will not return to the writing job. Also speaking of which I'm going to be able to write in about 4-5 weeks untill then if you can find a replacement or just put it on hold...
Back to top Go down
TheDragon
New on the scene

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:16 am

This is more or less directed to the UWC people:

The PPV bombed. You need to talk to people and find out who is actually serious about joining and posting regularly. If you have people who dont really participate.... well, it'll just be like the PPV. If that doesnt work... who knows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: efeds being deleted   efeds being deleted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

efeds being deleted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Wrestling Forums :: General :: Suggestions/Questions-
Jump to: