World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright, I need to know

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Alright, I need to know Empty
PostSubject: Alright, I need to know   Alright, I need to know Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:42 am

Who is actually serious about competing in UWC? The PPV bombed. I don't even compete becuase it is depressing. Everyone was excited when they joined but then we had so many No Shows at the PPV! I need to honestly know who is serious and who is not so I can take away the UWC profiles of non-serious competitors.

- king Dan + queen Riley
Back to top Go down
Guardianfalls367
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler
Guardianfalls367

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I need to know   Alright, I need to know Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 11:53 am

I'm serious about it. But this my opinion and I know it sounds negative but UWC is becoming a sinking ship. If you don't believe me just read the last post wrestlinggreat101 made. People just stopped posting for some reason and I think it had to mostly do with what he said

Don't get me wrong I won't quit, I'll still post here, but unless you get more then 2 people to regularly post UWC is going to fail, that's just my opinion, which I needed to say, and sorry if it's too negative.
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I need to know   Alright, I need to know Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 3:18 pm

well I just don't have time to take care of it anymore and its a lot to take on by your self.
Back to top Go down
TheDragon
New on the scene

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I need to know   Alright, I need to know Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:47 am

To be honest, it seems like this whole forum is kind of getting slow. You guys need to think of something to jump start both the forum and the Feds...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I need to know   Alright, I need to know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright, I need to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Wrestling Forums :: UWC :: UWC Community-
Jump to: