World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite WCW wrestlers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Favourite WCW wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Favourite WCW wrestlers   Favourite WCW wrestlers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:19 pm

<------- that should explain most of my answer

also goldberg
sting
alex wright
jericho
lt loco (chavo)
hart
jarrett
macho
melinko

who are yours
Back to top Go down
Blah558
Admin
Admin
Blah558

Female Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Favourite WCW wrestlers   Favourite WCW wrestlers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:25 pm

Jericho
Back to top Go down
https://worldofwrestling.forumotion.com
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Favourite WCW wrestlers   Favourite WCW wrestlers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:23 pm

-Ric Flair is the greatest wrestler of all time and had some brilliant feuds in WCW. How did you two forget him?
-Sting was a good wrestler with an original gimmick.
-The nWo revolutionized professional wrestling and in my opinion was the greatest faction in wrestling history. Yes, it got out of control but for a few years it was the hottest thing in wrestling and propelled WCW ahead of WWF in the ratings.
-I've always liked Jeff Jarrett and I think he really excelled in WCW. He put on a few great matches and was very charismatic.
-Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko and Rey Misterio were the backbone of WCW, they put on awesome matches nearly every week and kept interest in the company when the nWo got out of control. They were underused though.
-Vader is, in my opinion, the greatest big man in wrestling history. He's incredibly mobile for someoneof his size and had some very good matches in his career.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Favourite WCW wrestlers   Favourite WCW wrestlers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:10 am

Mattitude flair was no good in wcw the 4 horsmen sucked then and he was a bore i accept his accomplishments for nwa
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Favourite WCW wrestlers   Favourite WCW wrestlers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 5:08 pm

Sting-Great wrestler with original gimmick like Mattitude said,and he was a big succsess!
Scott Hall-I always liked him,he has tons of chrisma,and he is a great wrestler,and its always great to see him talk on the mic!
The entire NWO-They chance the entire wrestling business,and they were awsome,with great members,but they had some members that wasn't belogn in there!
Goldberg-He wasn't a great wrestler,but he makes the crowd cheer for him so much,its amazing!I think that saw him as their new hero,after Hogan become heel,and turned on them!
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Favourite WCW wrestlers   Favourite WCW wrestlers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:22 pm

Nuerotica wrote:
Mattitude flair was no good in wcw the 4 horsmen sucked then and he was a bore i accept his accomplishments for nwa

The 4 Horsemen in WCW wasn't as good as the original but it was still pretty good. Ric Flair has never been no good. He won numerous titles in WCW and put on some great matches. He delievered some of the best promos in WCW. Ric Flair has never been no good. That is a foolish statement.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Favourite WCW wrestlers   Favourite WCW wrestlers Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:53 pm

Mattitude Follower wrote:
Nuerotica wrote:

The 4 Horsemen in WCW wasn't as good as the original but it was still pretty good. Ric Flair has never been no good. He won numerous titles in WCW and put on some great matches. He delievered some of the best promos in WCW. Ric Flair has never been no good. That is a foolish statement.

Ok yeah he done great promos in wcw but name me 5 great wcw matchs that will be remembered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite WCW wrestlers   Favourite WCW wrestlers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite WCW wrestlers
Page 1 of 1