World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite WWE Superstar?

Go down 
+5
sara1981
Straight-Edge Zach
WWEpatriotKane!
The Instant Classic
Blah558
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blah558
Admin
Admin
Blah558

Female Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Favorite WWE Superstar? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:19 pm

Paul London
Edge
JBL

Last edited by on Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldofwrestling.forumotion.com
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:58 pm

Edge
CM punk
Orton
kane
batista
miz
morrison
dreamer
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:57 pm

Kane-My all time favorite,great wrestler,alwas put on a great show,plus he is jewish!and he has a great gimmick(use to have).but anyway,he will always be my favorite!
Undertaker-What more can you say about this man?Awsome preformer,awsome gimmick,great mic skills!Has a total wrestling package!
Shawn Michaels-I remember him from way back,when he teams Marty Jannetty!Anyway,HBK is become one of the all-time best!he has a awsome chrisma,and great mic skills,he always know who to get the crowd reaction,and he is a great wrestler!He has some great calssic match!
Triple H-Although he has power backstage,he is still a future HOF,because,he knows who to play both as heel and as face,and has great mic skills!Als he is a great wrestler and knows who to play with the crowd reaction!
Y2J Chris Jericho-Has tons of chrisman,always put a great show,and can push some wrestlers to their limits if he wants!
MVP-He improved imself so much since his debut,he became a great wrestler,and he use some good basic wrestling moves,plus he has some unike moves!Also he is great on the mic!
Rey Mystrieo-One of the best mexican wrestlers ever!Has an awsome moveset,and can pull some amazing looking move!Its always great to see him in the ring!
Edge-Made a huge improvment since he first came to the WWF/E!He has great mic skills,and is Gimmick is great,and he had some great rivalrys,since he became a main eventer!
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:58 pm

nice to see you copying and pasting dont worry i do it all the time ohh and you like kane yeah right
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Yeah,I already posted this message on Blah,so I just copied it here,and saved me the work of copying it again!
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:01 pm

I do that to i wasnt trying to piss you off i was having fun
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:02 pm

Yeah,I know!I know you are not the boring type,thats for sure! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 4:40 pm

CM Punk
Mr Kennedy
Chris Jericho
Undertaker
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Kane
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:12 am

Jamie Noble
Kane
Shannon
Lance Cade
Londrict
Orton
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:47 am

Orton.
Edge.
Kennedy.
Carlito.
JBL.
Hardys.
Back to top Go down
sara1981
New on the scene
sara1981

Female Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:12 pm

my favorite wrestler stars is Batista!
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:19 pm

-Edge is the best all round performer on Smackdown, he's a great wrestler who's good on the mic too.
-Chris Jericho is still a pretty good wrestler and is charisma is second to none.
-MVP has so much potential, this guy will be massive one day and his attire is ballin'.
-Matt Hardy's been putting on consistantly good matches for years and its about time the WWE repay him for it.
-Elijah Burke is decent in the ring and has nice mic skills , he could be a big star in WWE if pushed properly.
-Shawn Michaels is the greatest performer in wrestling history and he can still go in 2008. He should have one last headline title reign before retiring.
-Carlito could be WHC in 2 years. If he swicthed to Smackdown there's a chance he could reach the top. He's charismatic and entertaining in the ring.
-JBL cracks me up all the time. He's an average wrestler but his mic skills more than make up for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:00 pm

Shawn Michaels
Taker
Y2J
Kane
John Cena
RVD
Hardy Boyz
Back to top Go down
Guardianfalls367
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler
Guardianfalls367

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:18 pm

Undertaker
CM Punk
Edge
Rey Mysterio
Jeff Hardy
Back to top Go down
Wrestlinggreat101
New on the scene
Wrestlinggreat101

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:25 pm

At the moment it would have to be :

Rey Mysterio

Edge

CM Punk

Finlay
Back to top Go down
Ryan Star
New on the scene
Ryan Star

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:26 am

Jeff hardy

matt hardy

rey mysterio

CM punk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite WWE Superstar?   Favorite WWE Superstar? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite WWE Superstar?
Page 1 of 1