World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All-Time:best unveiling of a superstar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

All-Time:best unveiling of a superstar Empty
PostSubject: All-Time:best unveiling of a superstar   All-Time:best unveiling of a superstar Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:27 pm

i would say lex luger in 92 or 93 at the royal rumble were bobby heeen an went sicho for him i forget his nickname it was pretty crap nickname but good unveling
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: All-Time:best unveiling of a superstar   All-Time:best unveiling of a superstar Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:36 pm

Kane's was pretty good. After all that hype, out comes this giant guy in mask who rips the cage door off and piledrives The Undertaker. And of course, Chris Jericho intertupting the Rock on Raw was an awesome entrance too.
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: All-Time:best unveiling of a superstar   All-Time:best unveiling of a superstar Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:09 am

Nuerotica wrote:
i would say lex luger in 92 or 93 at the royal rumble were bobby heeen an went sicho for him i forget his nickname it was pretty crap nickname but good unveling

It was the Narcassist. My favorite is the Undertaker. He had a great introduction courtesy of my man, the Million Dollar Man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Time:best unveiling of a superstar   All-Time:best unveiling of a superstar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-Time:best unveiling of a superstar
Page 1 of 1