World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open Challange for Authority Roster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Open Challange for Authority Roster Empty
PostSubject: Open Challange for Authority Roster   Open Challange for Authority Roster Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:12 am

Seeing as I have nothing to do this week on Authority, I am issuing a freindly open challange for the fan's to enjoy. So anyone going to accept?
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange for Authority Roster   Open Challange for Authority Roster Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:42 am

ill take it on the Baz is ready i proved i am the best man without a title at the show last week and i would of won if Sykes didn't turn up just wait and see
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange for Authority Roster   Open Challange for Authority Roster Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:24 pm

*As Lance*

I like this match, Zach vs The Baz. Yeah the crowd will be into it and ratings will be high. I'm going to book it now.

*As Zach*

Baz I look foreword to this, but so you know I take all matchs seriously and this will be no exeption. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange for Authority Roster   Open Challange for Authority Roster Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:33 pm

oh you will need to take it serious you are playing with fire and you will be burnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challange for Authority Roster   Open Challange for Authority Roster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open Challange for Authority Roster
Page 1 of 1