World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish Empty
PostSubject: Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish   Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:53 am

According to the Wrestling Observer, Senshi's match on iMPACT! last night with Kaz was supposed to be his last match in TNA. He may work random PPVs from this point forward.

Booker T's arrival to TNA has landed him on some magazine covers. He's on the cover of Fighting Spirit magazine out of the U.K., not to mention the Inside Wrestling side of the latest issue of The Wrestler/Inside Wrestling combo magazine.

Several TNA Knockouts are involved with a fetish wrestling website that does "custom" wrestling matches. Basically, the customer selects the two women he wants to see wrestle, the style of the match (i.e. Pro, Competitive, Oil, no, Mixed, etc. according to the website), and any special instructions he or she may have (i.e. type of clothing). The website features a slew of women from the independent circuit, and the following women from TNA: Tracy Brooks, Shelly "Salinas" Martinez, Talia (Velvet Sky), Rain (Ms. Peyton Banks), and ODB. Other notable women featured on the website include Tylene "Major Gunns" Buck, April Hunter, former TNA cage dancer Lollipop and OVW women's wrestler Josie. You can see the complete 'Ring Women Video' roster at www.ringwomenvideo.com/html/profiles.php, and they all have links to "Custom Match" order forms beneath their pictures
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish   Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:17 am

o well I really don't care since he doesn't want to be there anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish   Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:27 am

yeah i agree with that but he is a great talent
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish   Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:55 pm

I care because like Nuerotica said, Senshi is an awesome wrestler and definitly deserves a spot above people like Black Reign and Tomko.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish   Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:32 am

Mattitude Follower wrote:
I care because like Nuerotica said, Senshi is an awesome wrestler and definitly deserves a spot above people like Black Reign and Tomko.

yeah but also kids dont think about talent whys john cena the face of wwe theres my point,wrestling targets kids i dont agree with it but if they make money its gonna kepp happening and your never gonna see aj styles as tna world champ or cm punk wwe champ so honestly he should leave and go back to roh full time were he gets known
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish   Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senshis last match with TNA/Knockouts involved in fetish
Page 1 of 1