World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAMPLE MATCH: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

SAMPLE MATCH: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick Empty
PostSubject: SAMPLE MATCH: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick   SAMPLE MATCH: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:37 am

OoC: Alright potential UWCer's. This is a match to show you how things work here in UWC. Me and Spanky both trained in SFW so I thought he'd be best for this. I know I didn't put commentary here but I will in the other posts. Good luck Spanky.
------

The scene opens up on the TC of UWC. It is a nice little wrestling gym great for training. The arena is completly empty but "Bodies" by Drowning Pool begins to play anyway and Daniel Copeland emerges from the back.

Ford- The following is a training camp match. On his way to the ring, from Las Vegas Nevada, weighing 250 lbs....DANIEL COPELAND!

Copeland makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring. He is dressed for compettition but is wearing tights thet read "Head" on the left leg and "Trainer" on the right. He heads to a corner to await his guest Aaon Kendrick.
Back to top Go down
Spanky
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Spanky

Male Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-01-01

SAMPLE MATCH: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMPLE MATCH: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick   SAMPLE MATCH: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:56 am

Sexy Boy by Sensational Sherri plays as Aaron Kendrick makes his way down to the ring wearing regular blue jeans with a UWC shirt on.

Ford- And his opponent. He hails from Star City, Arkansas, weighing in this morning at 235 lbs., Aaron Kendrick!

Aaron gets in the ring and does a classic Shawn Michaels pose just for fun.

---------

OoC: Ok man I'll let you start it off and good luck.
Back to top Go down

SAMPLE MATCH: Daniel Copeland vs. Aaron Kendrick
Page 1 of 1