World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sephia Jakks vs. Venom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Empty
PostSubject: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:01 pm

OoC: Welcome trainee to UWC. Lemme run over a few quick things: Hastings is our face commentator. He likes the good guys like Jim Ross. Moll is our heel commentator. He prefers the baad guys like Jerry Lawler does. OoC means Out of Character. You use it when you need to say something not related to the match. Since this is a TC match, you'll win but I'll tell you when to end it. last thing is Ford is our ring announcer.
------

"Orgasmatron" by Motorhead plays as Venom, a former commentator for USW, emerges from the back. He makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring. He goes to his corner to wait.

Ford- The following trainig match is schedued for 1 fall. Introducing first, from Salt Lake City, weighing 299lbs......VENOM!

Moll- Here comes Venom. I love this guy. He is big strong and profeccient in the ring.

Hastings- Yeah but he cheats way to much!

Moll- So what?

Hastings- Never mind. Let's just watch the damn match.

TBC (To Be Continued) by Jakks

-----
OoC: Now you post your entrance and you can cut a small promo in ring if you like. Good luck.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:19 pm

OOC- o ok, how long does this match last, both of our posts together to equal 5 or we both post 5 times?
And just so you know Jakks is heel.
---------------------

The lights dim, BAM! a set of pyro goes as Jakks' music starts up. The crowd is absolutely bewildered at the size of this woman. She walks out from behind the curtain and gives a mean look to the crowd.

Moll- I haven't heard much about this woman but DAMN is she is scary looking, I'd hate to meet her in a dark alley.

Hastings- For once Brad, I agree with you, but it will all come down to how she performs in the ring.

Moll- How can you doubt this woman with the complexity of her body, she is defenatly my newest favorite wrestler.

After she enters the ring she goes in front of the camera, looks left, then right real slowly, then a satanic laugh blares from her mouth.

Tony Ford- From Africa, weighing in tonight and a whopping 355 lbs! SEPHIA JAKKS

She then signals Tony Ford to give her a mic.

Jakks- HAHAHAHA, my name, is Sephia, Jakks. You should be scared, very scared right now, but if not you then Venom over there should be. I am going to rip you limb from limb until I have satisfied my thrist for meat. HAHAHAHA

She then throws the mic down and begins waling on Venom.

TBC by Venom
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:13 pm

Venom goes over to the woman who likes like she came from Greek Mythology and punches her in the gut. She retaliates. They go back and forth. They exchange right hands. Venom tosses Jakks into the corner and she bounces back. She sticks out an arm and hits a clothesline knocking Venom down.

Hastings- Oh my God! Did you see that clothsline?

Moll- Yeah, that was a-ma-zing!

Hastings- No one talks like that anymore you know.

Moll- Shut up!

The 2 giants lock up. In a test of strength, Jakks forces Venom to his knees. The crowd starts to cheer for the sadistic woman for the positive message she is sending. Venom starts to power back up, knocking Sephia back. She runs the ropes and on the rebound, Venom catches her and hits a big boot. She falls back and he covers...

KICKOUT by Sephia! Venom lifts Sephia into a Gorilla Press and tosses her out to the ringside area.

Hastings- Holy Crap. Did you see that? He lifted that women and cleared her over the top rope!

Moll- I know. That was amazing. This woman is powerful. She'll go far.

TBC by Sephia
------
OoC: You're doing good so far.
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:56 pm

OOC- Ok so I don't get why they crowd is cheering for Jakks, she is heel. and also why is Moll saying she is powerful when Venom tossed her over the rope.
-------

Sephia tries to get up from that devastating toss over the top rope, but only when she gets up Venom flies off the top turn buckle, Sephia side steps it and he goes crashing through the table.

Hasting: O MY GAWD! Venom my be broken in half!!!!!!!!

Moll: That just might be an understatement!!!

Hastings: It is just a complete car wreck out here tonight.

Moll: Your telling me.

The ref starts to count

Sephia some how makes it back in the ring

Venom is trying to find his way through the carnage so he isn't counted out.

Venom is to his feet now

Hes slowly making his way back to the ring

He barely makes it in time to save the match

TBC by Venom
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:17 pm

OoC: They are cheering for her because both fighters are heels. They are simply saying she is their favorite.
------

Back in the ring, Venom puts a hand to his ribs. He gives a light groan and throws a superkick, knocking Sephia to the mat. HE grabs her leg and locks in a half boston crab. Sephia screams in pain. She scrambles to try and get to the ropes moving inch by inch.

Hastings- And now he has a boston crab locked in. Damnit this match is inhuman. She shouldn't be in there with him!

Moll- Quit your bellaching! We could've sent out a female to fight her but THAT would have been inhuman. No girl should have to fight that. You know, over in Supr--

Hastings- You know we can't mention them here on UWC! Lemmy forbade it. You know, he's sitting in the rafters over there watching this one.

The camera pans over and sure enough, Lemmy, the UWC GM is watching the match. Venom caught the comment and looked in his direction. That split second was enough for Sephia to catch him for a rollup...

KICKOUT by Venom! The large man gets to his feet and looks the She-Beast in the eye. He smiles and grabs her by the throat. He lifts her and chokeslams her in the middle of the ring. He bends down and covers her...

Hastings- OH MY GOD! SEPHIA KICKED OUT!

Moll- No one has ever kicked out of Venom's chokeslam before. He might have his hands full.

Hastings- What do you mean 'might'?

Moll- Nothing, just that this girl makes King Kong look like a midget!

After seeing This woman kickout of his chokeslam, Venom backs up slowly. He starts to head over the top rope but Sephia grabs him and whips him into the ropes. On the rebound, she hits him with a backbody drop. Venom holds his back in pain.
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:56 am

As Venom is riving in pain on the mat, Sephia goes to the top turn buckle, flies off the top with her signature body splash, though she hit the splash, it took toll on her body as it shows as she is rolling around on the mat in pain, after about 3 rolls she goes for the pin

KICKOUT

Moll- There is no way in hell he just kicked out of the painful splash

Hastings- I guess she took to long to cover him.

Sephia looks at the ref in disbelief and she thinks he is out to get her. She eventually calms down and goes towards Venom and tries to pick him up, but he counters into a small package.

KICKOUT!

Hastings- That was close

Moll- Ya think?

[i]That roll up got Sephia's temper going and when Venom picks her out of nowhere she hits another one of her signature moves, the spinning back fist. She now has her momentum going and goes to pick him up, puts him in her powerbomb position she picks him up spins around 3 times and BAM!!! she sits down, affective maneuvering her finishing Lights-out power-bomb. The ref starts to count

KICKOUT by VENOM!

TBC by Venom
------
Blah, I never gave the finish order. You shouldn't have put finished at the end. You should have bloded your finisher. I will tell you when to end. Doing what you did, I can't get a fair evaluation. I realize I am running multiple matches and you are eager to get on the main roster but please be patient.
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:16 pm

Suddenly, Venom looks angry after coming so close to loosing. He fights the pain running throughout his body and stands. He stares at Sephia and gives a sadistic smile. After all of the evaluating, he's gonna give her the ass kicking of a life time. Hr grabs her by her throat and chokeslams her right out of the ring.

Hastings- Holy crap! Did you see that?

Moll- I sure did. That move could have broken her damn neck! I can't believe Venom would do that! She's just a girl!

Slowly, Sephia stands. She slides back into the ring and ties up with Venom. She pushes all her weight against him, he returns the favor, her again but Venom uses her momentum to take her down, high school wrestling style. He shoots the half...

KICKOUT by Sephia!

Hastings- Great half nelson by Venom. Remember he has a great past as a high school wrestling champion in his senior year.

Moll- I know. Remeber, he's the reason I'm on commentary. I want a rematch with him someday.

Hastings- Here we go again. You bitch about him and all of a sudden you're screamin "REMATCH!" to the crowd. Face it, you're a wash-up. A has-been.

Moll- F*** you! I am not a has-been. I could take Venom anytime.

Hastings- How about "Nebula"?

Moll- You mean that PPV in Feburary?

Hastings- Yeah.

Moll- I might just do that. POISON LIVES!

Hastings- For thoes of you who don't know, Venom and Moll also tagged for a while in indy feds as "VP" which was Venom and Poison.

Venom caught this one. Now he gets a sadistic smile on his face. He turns and grabs Sphia and lands a samoan drop. He covers her...

KICKOUT!

TBC by Sephia
------
NOW you can end it. Make it a nice length post. Don't forget to bold your finisher.
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:46 am

Venom looks up in amazement that Sephia kicked out, he then picks her up by the hair, BUT Sephia counters into a small package...

As the refs hand was coming down for a three count Venom barely kicks out of it. Out of breathe Sephia gets up really slowly, but Venom is already up and he shots towards the ropes, then sticks his hand out trying to hit her with a closeline, but Sephia realizing it was coming, ducks and he misses her. Venom, wondering what just happened, turns around only to met a spinning back-slap, but that still doesn't knock him down, so she grads him by the throat and chokeslams him hard on the mat. She knows a mere chokeslam won't put this monster away, so she picks him up, puts him in powerbomb formation, pulls him up, spins around, and sits down, affectively maneuvering her powerbomb, the refs starts to to count

Moll: What did I tell you Hastings, she is going to be the next big thing around here.

Hastings: I never doubted that Moll, but she will have to control herself though to get my liking.

Moll: Yeah Yeah Yeah, you don't like anyone you only like the goody two showes.

Ford: Here is your winn....

Sephia then grabs the mic from him

Jakks: HAHAHAHAH What did I tell you all, LIMB FROM LIMB, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:13 am

Okay a few little things, first of all: At the end a double space from your last word you need to put "End of Match". Also you bolded way to muck, just bold the name of the finisher. You did pretty good for a first timer. When you have your SFW training match the trainer will go into greater detail as they have trained for a while. Good job! Party
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:18 am

i still dont get how the winner i chosen like i could just say i get a roll up 123 isnt that right cause thats pointless
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:28 am

PM Dragon on OWWForums or the next time he logs on. He invented free think.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:33 am

ok but just tell me who decides winner its like odd from how i understand it no offence
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:40 am

Whoever is in the match will discuss it. Example, if Me and Blah have a match, we would talk about who wins. Then we come to a decission
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:41 am

ok its different but ok whats happens if we cant come to a desicsion
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:49 am

Pm me and I will discuss it with the one person I trust here (Blah) and then I will pm both men with the finish.
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:12 am

Congrats though You are on the roster!
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:45 am

Prototype wrote:
Pm me and I will discuss it with the one person I trust here (Blah) and then I will pm both men with the finish.

so you decide finish thats better i think
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:54 am

Only in some cases.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:56 am

i think you shoul do it all the time but ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sephia Jakks vs. Venom   Sephia Jakks vs. Venom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sephia Jakks vs. Venom
Page 1 of 1