World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Empty
PostSubject: 1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage   1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:00 am

------------------------------------------------
hastings:Welcome back folks well up next we have the wreckless machine sephia jakks vs 'ruthless"randy rampage
Moll:anyway i think trilpe R has her tonight of course hes a wreckless man
hastings;well lets just see shall we

Ford- This match is sheduald for one fall introducing from fox river state penitentery,he weighs in at 300 pounds and stands at 6'6" he is "ruthless"randy rampage

remedy by seether hits and RRR comes out from the curtain.he looks at the left and right of the crowd and raises his middle finger to them.then he walks down the ramp with a cocky look on his face.Then when he comes to the stairs he puts his glasses down in a rock style and laughs then enters the ring and starts punching the corner.

Moll:this guy is a mchine just look at his tone
hastings: you are not wrong about that

Then RRR grabs a microphone taps it and puts his mouth onto it

RRR:well let me tell ya somethin,Tonight im versing some she male who thinks she can step up to my crodentials well lets just say this is a stepping stone for myself and you better watch out bitch cause tonight im ruthless

Then RRR drops the microphone and throws himself inthe corner and waits while rubbing his hands in macho man style
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sephia jakks continue
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage   1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:32 am

The lights dim,

BAM! a set of pyro goes and Jakks music, a modified version of Down With The Sickness by Disturbed, starts up, and she walks out from behind the curtain and gives a mean look to the crowd.

Moll: What did I tell you Hastings, one match and she already has a contract with UWC.

Hastings: Your right Moll, there is no denying that this woman has talent, but is it enough to beat Triple R tonight.

She then starts walking slowly down the aisle as she is booed unconditionally, but all it does is makes here temper flair up and prepares her for her up and coming match with Triple R.

Tony Ford: FROM VICTORIA, SEYCHELLES, AFRICA, STANDING 6'6 AND WEIGHING IN TONIGHT AT A WHOPPING 355LBS, SEPHIA JAKKS!!!!!!!

After she enters the ring she goes in front of the camera, looks left, then right real slowly, then she picks up the mic that RRR had dropped and says

Sephia- I WILL SHOW YOU HOW MUCH OF A BITCH I CAN BE MOTHER F*CKER!!!!!!!!

She then throws down the mic and runs at RRR with a full head of fury.....

TBC
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage   1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:38 am

Ooc:ouch,lets do this we will make it about 5 posts each hey
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

saphia charges at RRR and RRR moves to the left and she runs into the corner.then RRR delivers forearms to her back and then taunts but jakks is not hurt one little bit

Moll:Well That was great triple R
hastings;well i have a feeling the same thing will happen with sephia jakks watch.

Then sephia turns around and stares at RRR with an angry look and starts punching him which has no effect.Then they both lock up and RRR brings sephia to the ground and locks her in a hammer lock

Moll:nice hold applied

Then saphia breaks out of the hold and they both get on their feet and lock up again and this time sephia goes for a clothesline but RRR turns it into a flapjack and covers sephia 1-2 kickout

Hastings:nice move,close fall
Moll god this match is close
hstings:very close this sephia and RRR are machines

Then RRR taunts by giving the finger to sephia and he climbs up the second rope and goes for the leg drop but sephia rolls and he lands on his arse
_----------------------------------------------------------
Ooc:TBC
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage   1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:23 am

As RRR lay on the mat bellow, Sephia bounces off the turn buckle, jumps in the air, and body splashes RRR, and goes for the pin

As the ref was coming down for the 3 count RRR barely managed to get his right shoulder off the mat. Sephia is shocked, so shocked she starts to blame the ref for her not winning, not realizing RRR is recovering from the splash. After she and the ref get down arguing Sephia calms done and walks towards the opossum playing RRR, tries to pick him up but out of nowhere he superkicks Sephia right on her chin.

Moll: OMG!!! He just got her right on the kisser

RRR then walks over to the groggy Sephia, picks her up, puts her between his legs, and tries to pile driver her, but there is just to much left inside her, so she back body drops out of it. RRR worried about not being able to get his shoulder up for the pin, he rolls to the out side of the ring, but Sephia, after side stepping the ref, follows him out there.

Hastings: Looks like they're coming our way Moll!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC- I want to fight out side of the ring awhile so yeah

TBC
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage   1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:32 pm

Ooc:i like this idea ok lets go with it
-----------------------------------------
RRR grabs sephia and throws her in to on of the baracades and has no time to reverse it.Then RRR charges at her with a clothesline into the baracade but sephia ducks and runs out the way.then RRR at full speed hits the bracade chest first and gets all groggy.

Moll:Oh my god that would kill
hastings:i cant even imagine the pain hes going through he may of ruptured a lung

then Sephia kicks RRR in the back of the leg and pulls him by the hair to the announce table while the ref is counting the count out and hes at 4

hastings;they better get in the ring

then sephia runs in the ring and rolls back out.RRR gets pulled onto the announce table by sephia and sephia goes for a vertical suplex.sephia lifts RRR up but then RRR goes back down and turns it into a fisherman suplex he connects it through the announce table and the ref is at 4

Molls:Ohh ym god did you just see that i cant believe my eyes
hastings:a fisherman through the table holy shit

After at the count of 6 RRR picks up sephia and rolls her into the ring as he follows

==================================================
TBC
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage   1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:35 pm

OOC- You are using then way to much, and plz Nuerotica, use correct grammar so I can understand you better, so we can make this feud the best it can be.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sephia is laid out on the mat from that crash through the table, RRR takes advantage of this as he goes up to the top rope, turns around, and moonsaults throw the air down on Sephia, her gets the cover

2 1/2...

KICKOUT BY SEPHIA!!!!

Hastings: OMG how in the world did she find the strength to kick out of that?!?!?!?

Moll: I am telling you, she is that damn good.

After Sephia kicked out of the moonsault she gets up slowly as RRR is still riving in pain from the moonsault, she sees that he is hurt and begins to stomp the torso of RRR. She then picks him up, puts him on her shoulders and begins her signature torture rack. After about 2 minutes in the rack, it shows that RRR won't give up that easily, so she takes him off her shoulders and throws him down on the mat like a rag doll. He is laying on the mat seemingly unconscious so Sephia goes to the top rope trying to hit her body splash but a burst of energy shots from RRR and he jumps to the top rope where Sephia is and sit-down power-bombs her to the outside of the ring. They are both laid out as the refs starts to count.

TBC

---------------------------------------------------------------
OOC- also you sure are making you character look way better then mine, try and make where Sephia gets in just as much action as RRR does.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage   1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:05 pm

OOC:sorry ill try to make your character look equal and i will also try to make my grammer better
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moll:"come on sephia,She can withstand the pain im telling you"
hastings:"Im sure she can,but i believe triple R can also with stand the pain.They are both exceptional atheletes and i wont be suprised if this ends right now a draw both superstars have been taken to the limit".

Both wrestlers get up but sephia makes it up first.Then sephia delievers a stiff right knee to RRRs lower chest.
After Sephia rolls in the ring as RRR follows in pain.Then sephia is up while RRR is making it to his feet,Sephia starts stomping RRR in the cranium repeatively.

Moll:"thats how you do it sephia make him bleed from the ears"
hastings:"Ouch,that ought to kill"."

then sephia stops the brutal stomping and pulls him up by his jaw.Then she clotheslines him so hard he flips inside out and sephia covers RRR
1-2 kickout

Moll:"count properly ref".
Hastings:"he was there was nothing wrong with that call what are you on"
Moll:"im on nothing the ref needs to do his job,she had that one and you know it".
hastings:"is her song playing right now,Nope so no i dont know it".

then sephia picks up RRR and grbs his head and connects a perfectly performed vertical suplex.

TBC
---------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:well was that better i suck at grammer if you havent Noticed
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage   1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:20 am

OOC- This match as gone on long enough for a tv show, we will make PPV longer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sephia then goes for the cover on RRR

KICKOUT by RRR!

Sephia can't believe what just happened, she has no idea what will get the pin on RRR, so she goes out side to the ring side, gets a chair, goes back in the ring, waits for RRR to get up, and WACK the steel chair bounces off his head, the ref calls for the bell as Sephia is DQ'd, but the doesn't stop here, she does two conchairtos b4 the security comes in and pulls her off of him, but it is too late, there is already a puddle of blood around his face.

Hastings: He is definatly going to require stiches

As Sephia's music starts up Tony Ford says

Ford: Here is your winner by Disqualification!
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage   1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:24 am

That was a good match. You don't need to put an OoC in every post though. Good match all in all.
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage   1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:28 am

Prototype wrote:
That was a good match. You don't need to put an OoC in every post though. Good match all in all.
are we almost ready for main event status???????
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage   1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:31 am

thanks i thought it was pretty good also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage   1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1/26/08 Sephia Jakks vs Randy Rampage
Page 1 of 1