World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SE Zach vs. LaFonté

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

SE Zach vs. LaFonté Empty
PostSubject: SE Zach vs. LaFonté   SE Zach vs. LaFonté Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 pm

OoC: Welcome trainee to UWC. Lemme run over a few quick things: Hastings is our face commentator. He likes the good guys like Jim Ross. Moll is our heel commentator. He prefers the baad guys like Jerry Lawler does. OoC means Out of Character. You use it when you need to say something not related to the match. Since this is a TC match, you'll win but I'll tell you when to end it. last thing is Ford is our ring announcer.
------

"Oh Canada" plays and LaFonté comes out. He proceeds down the ring and takes the mic from Ford.

LaFonté- Bonjour. Je suis dans les UWC! Bouche. Bouch. Bouche.

Moll- What the hell was that?

Hastings- I have no idea. I am disturbed now, though.

------
OoC: Now post your entrance and a short promo if you wish and then I'll start the action.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: SE Zach vs. LaFonté   SE Zach vs. LaFonté Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:22 pm

------

"Enemy" plays and SE Zach comes out. He raises his arms like a crucerfix and some pyro goes off behind him. LeFonte has a look of fear on his face.

Ford- This match is sheduald for one fall introducing from Parts Unknown weighing 298 pounds, SE Zach.

Zach enters the ring and punches LaFonte in the face. LaFonte rolls out of the ring and Zach grabs the mic.

Moll- I like this guy already.

Hastings- That punch was probably uneccasery.

Zach- Shut your damn mouth, you little piece of crap. I came here to wrestle not to talk so get back in here so I can kick your ASS!

------
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: SE Zach vs. LaFonté   SE Zach vs. LaFonté Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:02 am

OoC: OK. I guess that was an okay entrance for this match. Please don't get into the habbit of entering like that though.
------

LaFonté gets back into the ring and stares at SE Zach. He grabs him by the arm and whips him into the ropes. On the rebound Zach sticks an arm out and hits a clothesline. LaFonté falls to the mat and holds his back.

Hastings- That back has always been a weak spot for Pierre LaFonté.

Moll- And we are seeing that now.

The two men lock up and Zach throws the French Beast into the corner. LaFonté bounces out Zach hits a back body drop. LaFonté gets up and slides out of the ring. He shakes off the beating and gets back in. Zach comes in and hits a spear on him. He covers...

KICKOUT by LaFonté.

------
OoC: Sorry this is short. Very busy. They get better, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: SE Zach vs. LaFonté   SE Zach vs. LaFonté Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:48 pm

OoC: Don't worry my entrance won't always be like that.

------

Zach starts punching LaFonte in the head. The ref pulls him off of LaFonte who when Zach's back in turned chop blocks him. LaFonte starts putting the boots on Zach. LaFonte picks up Zach and kicks him in the mid section. LaFonte runs into the ropes and goes for a clothesline that Zach ducks. LaFonte spins around and manages to hit Zach with a hard punch sending him to the floor.

Hastings- Hard right hand sending SE Zach to the floor.

Moll- That's what happens when you punch people before your match starts.

LaFonte covers Zach..

Zach throws LaFonte off of him and gets up. LaFonte punches Zach but gets blocked. Zach punchs LaFonte a few times getting him close to the ropes. Zach irishwips LaFonte and hits him with a big boot on the rebound. Zach grabs LaFonte's leg and starts working on it. Zach drags LaFonte to the ropes and hangs his leg on the bottom rope. Zach starts stomping on LaFonte's leg. Zach drags LaFonte back to the centre of the ring and attempts to put him in a sharpshooter. LaFonte kicks Zach away. Zach goes after LaFonte again but gets caught in a small package.

Zach kicks out.

Hastings- LaFonte nearly got him there.

Moll- Nearly doesn't win matchs, this thing is still going.

Zach gets up and charges at LaFonte. LaFonte hits him with a drop toe hold and puts Zach in an indian death lock.

------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SE Zach vs. LaFonté   SE Zach vs. LaFonté Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SE Zach vs. LaFonté
Page 1 of 1