World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match Empty
PostSubject: All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match   All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:25 pm

Whats your favourite in my opinion mine would be Survivor series 2002 where Shawn michaels defeated Kane,Chris jericho,Rob van dam,Booker T and HHH to win the world heavyweight title awesome match with a great remarkable finish
Back to top Go down
Blah558
Admin
Admin
Blah558

Female Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match   All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:19 pm

^ mine is the same
Back to top Go down
https://worldofwrestling.forumotion.com
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match   All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:51 pm

Same here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match   All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Nuerotica wrote:
Whats your favourite in my opinion mine would be Survivor series 2002 where Shawn michaels defeated Kane,Chris jericho,Rob van dam,Booker T and HHH to win the world heavyweight title awesome match with a great remarkable finish

Same as mine! i had that record and i watch the match so many times that i ruin the vhs tape lol
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match   All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 10:06 pm

Yeah, the first one was the best. There was more excitment because it was a new and innovative match. There were a lot of crazy high spots in that match. Also HBK won the belt after four years off so it was special.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match   All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-Time:gretaest elimination chamber match
Page 1 of 1