World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devia calls out Williams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guardianfalls367
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler
Guardianfalls367

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Devia calls out Williams Empty
PostSubject: Devia calls out Williams   Devia calls out Williams Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 1:17 pm

Is everyone afraid
is everyone ashamed
they're running towards their holes to find out
apocalyptic means are lost amongst the dead
a message towards our friends to get out

"Doomsday Clock" by Smashing Pumpkins play as the fans jump on their feet and goes crazy. Devia skips was normal extravegent entrence and just heads straight to the ring. He has a microphone in his hands.

Darren Devia: First off I want to make one thing clear. I know beforehand that I would lose. I foresaw that I would lose and that you would pin me. So why? are you asking, which I'm sure you are, why didn't I tried to prevent it. Because it was my destiny to lose that match, same as it is our destiny to go into that ring one-on-one Jack and battle it out without the imbecile Zach. That is how it is foretold, that is how it is written, that is.....you destiny Jack Williams.

Devia drops the microphone and returns to the back with "Doomsday Clock" playing to the fans again.

Moll: He's bullshitting.

Hastings: How do you know

Moll: If he could really foresee the future he would have dodged that superkick.

***END PROMO***
Back to top Go down

Devia calls out Williams
Page 1 of 1