World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match Empty
PostSubject: Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match   Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:10 pm

Opening Match: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match
------

After the UWC vid plays for the in house audience, "Qwerty" by Linkin Park plays and a huge pyro goes off. The camera pans the arena for the debut episode of "Xtreme". Fans cheer and hold up signs. The camera focuses on Brad Moll and Pete Hastings, the commentary team of UWC.

Hastings- Welcome ladies and gentlemen to UWC Xtreme. I Pete Hastings here with my broadcast partner Brad Moll.

Moll- Thank you, finally you get it right.

Hastings- Whatever; ladies and gentlemen do we have a card for you tonight.

Moll- O boy do we ever, we have my favorite Sephia Jakks vs. SE Zack and RRR, stupid Lemmy, why did he have to stack the deck against her?

Hastings- You know damn well why, she got DQ's last week so this is her punishment.

Moll: Here is your opening contest ladies and gents, a Hardcore match between Devia and Williams.

The camera cuts to the ring for the opening match.
Back to top Go down
Guardianfalls367
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler
Guardianfalls367

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match   Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:57 pm

"Doomsday clock" by Smashing Pumpkins play as the crowd goes wild.

Tony Ford: Ladies and Gentleman, the following match is a scheduled hardcore match. Introducing first from Sydney, Australia, weighing in at 260 pounds "The Prophet" Darren Devia.

Hastings: Well here it comes, last week Devia made a prophecy saying that these two will met face-to-face, one-on-one and what do we get a single hardcore match between these two tonight, right now.

Moll: I still stand by my belief that Devia was making shit up.

Hastings: Based on what.

Moll: Last week Devia was kicked and pinned by Williams i mean lookd at this.

{Shows a clip of last weeks triple threat match}

Hastings: Devia claims it was his destiny to lose.

Moll: And its proberly also the clowns destiny to get his ass handed to him again tonight.

TBC by Jack Williams
Back to top Go down
EdgeFan4
Young talent
Young talent
EdgeFan4

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match   Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:21 pm

"Smells like teen spirit" sounds threw the arena and here comes Jack Williams

Tony- Making his way to the ring weighing in 145 from Phenoix Arizonia Jack Williams.

Moll- I hate both thses guys but I know they are gonna beat the tar out of eachother.

Hastings- Indeed they are both gifted athletes but this match has nothing to do with that its about showing that you can go hardcore and beat your oppenent.

*Bell Rings*

Devia jumps on the outside and brings in pretty much any weapon in the ring while Williams just waits. Chairs, Ladders, Garbage Cans, Tables brought in the ring. Williams and Devia both grab a Garbage can lid and hit it on eachother multiple times before Devia gives him a clothsline. Devia grabs the Garbage can and hits Williams several times but for a two count.

Hastings- Devia bringin t too Williams tonight.

Moll- Williams in trouble here.

TBC BY THE PROPHET
Back to top Go down
http://edgewwe.proboards99.com/index.cgi
Guardianfalls367
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler
Guardianfalls367

PostSubject: Re: Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match   Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Devia sets up a table in one corner and a ladder on another corner.

Hastings: What the hell is he doing

Moll: Something stupid proberly

Williams gets up and start pounding at Devia's. Williams irish whipped Devia towards the ladder but Devia jumped up onto the ladder before jumping off it and nearly taking William's head off with a flying clothesline. Devia then picked Williams up and attempted to suplex him through the table however William's kicked out went around Devia and German suplexed him through the table.

Hastings: Williams and Devia are exchanging a series of blows to each other.

Moll: This is nothing but showboating towards the crowd there is no real wrestling happening here.

Williams covered Devia but only got a two-count. He left the ring and set up another table outside. He went back inside and picked Devia up who low-blowed him. Devia then quickly picked Williams up for a powerbomb onto a garbage can and went for the pin.

Kickout

Both Devia gets up and opens a chair. He then sets Williams up for a piledriver who kicks out and hits Devia with a short lariat. Williams then fold the chair and attacks Devia with it the prophet somehow manages to roll outside away from Williams attack. He then jumps back onto the apron and as Williams rushes towards him Devia grabs his arm and drags him outside. Devia then jumps looking to hit a legdrop however Williams rolls away and onto his feet. The two man starts hitting each other with some punches until Williams gets the upper hand and irish whips Devia into the steel steps. Williams attempts the pinfall but Devia kicks out.

Both Williams and Devia get up at the same time and goes back to a series of punches while walking towards the table Williams set up earlier. Devia went to kick Williams who dodged however Devia grabs him in an head-lock, Williams elbowed his way out and starts pounding on Devia's back, he moves onto the apron to attempt an elbow drop onto Devia's back but the Prophet then hit an uppercut towards William's groin. Devia then climbs onto the apron, notices William's table, and places him into a powerbomb position. Devia then jumps off the apron and piledrives Williams into his table.

Hastings: My god Devia most have broken Williams neck off with that move.

Moll: I'm alright with brutal tactics like that but only if someone whose not a clown does it.

Devia then covers the bloody Williams.

TBC by Williams
Back to top Go down
EdgeFan4
Young talent
Young talent
EdgeFan4

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match   Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:50 am

Hastings- How in the hell did Williams kick outn of that.

Moll- This is insane.

Devia grabs a chair and hits Williams several times.

Moll- No way Williams can win this one.

Hastings- Yah it is pretty much over.

Williams comes back with a cheap shot then a chair shot. Williams gets a two count. Both men get up at a refs 8 count. Devia and Williams exchange blows. Williams then hits a Tornado DDT on a ladder.

*Devia busted open*

Hastings- Williams has momentum here.

Moll- wow these two are killing eachother.

Williams sets up a table and grabs a match and lights the table but Devia hits him with a Crucifix Powerbomb on Williams.

TBC BY DEVIA
Back to top Go down
http://edgewwe.proboards99.com/index.cgi
Guardianfalls367
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler
Guardianfalls367

PostSubject: Re: Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match   Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:54 am

Ooc: I don't want to sound like an asshole, which I properly do in which case I'm sorry for, but could you please not use my finishers without my permission, especially my big one. it would just make my guy look weak every time someone kicks out of it.

Devia hooks his legs for a pin

Kickout

Moll: How the fuck did Williams survive that!?

Hastings: First he was driven, HEAD FIRST, through a table and next Devia crucifix power-bombed him through a burning freakin' table and he's still alive. Williams is one tough kid to beat.

Devia is surprised as everyone at William's endurance.

Devia: This match is over

Referee: No it's not

Devia: It was a three count

Referee: No he kicked out at two, this match is still on

Hastings: And Devia is clearly unhappy with the outcome of the ref's count

Moll: How could he not have known that Williams would kick out if he was a "prophet". Personally I hoped this match would continue.

Hastings: Because it's a great match

Moll: No you idiot, because their's a chance that these two clowns will kill each other

TBC by Jack Williams
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match   Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:35 am

plz hurry this match up, we can't do another card if all the matches aren't finished up.
Back to top Go down
Guardianfalls367
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler
Guardianfalls367

PostSubject: Re: Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match   Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:46 pm

Ooc: Ok I'll finish this then

Devia picks Williams up and starts hitting him with some european uppercuts yet somehow Williams stayed standing. Devia grabbed Williams and driven him headfirst into the barricade who finally was brought down before Devia picked him up again and forced him to walk with him towards the entrance.

Hastings: Where is Devia taking him

Moll: Who cares?

As they neared the entrance stage Williams suddenly elbowed Devia and tried to DDT him, however pushed Williams away and took him down with a big clothesline. Devia then picked Williams up and set him up for a crucifix powerbomb.

Hastings: Is Devia going to powerbomb Williams on the stage?

Moll: Lets hope

Devia then begun walking towards the edge

Hastings: No he's going to powerbomb him OFF THE STAGE

Moll: Even better

Hastings: No, don't do it Darren, DON'T DO IT....

As Devia foot reach the edge he crucifixed powerbombed him off the staged and into a heaps of equipment.

Hastings: oh my god, oh my fucking god, he killed him, DARREN DEVIA KILLED JACK WILLIAMS

The referee calls for the bell as Tony Ford walks up with a microphone to talk with him. The ref. is making signs with his arms indicating no more.

Tony Ford: Ladies and Gentleman the referee as decided to put an end to this match before any more serious harm will come to these competitors and due to this decision he has ruled this match as a no-contest!!

The crowd boos loudly at this announcement and begun chants of "you suck" towards the referee and "we want more" of this match. Meanwhile a stretcher has arrived for Jack Williams and is carrying to the back while Darren Devia watches

Hastings: And the crowd are not liking this decision

Moll: Well they paid to see a match but personally I'am disappointed that the match ended before these two could do any serious harm to each other

"Qwerty" by Linkin Park plays as there was no winner

Hastings: Well don't forget folks we have more another matche coming up, the main-event a handicap match between Sephia Jekks and the team of Randy "Ruthless" Rampage & Se Zach.

END MATCH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match   Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening: Darren Devia vs. Jack Williams Hardcore Match
Page 1 of 1