World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Authority 18/1/08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Authority 18/1/08 Empty
PostSubject: Authority 18/1/08   Authority 18/1/08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:17 pm

Show opens with fireworks on the stage. The crowd is standing up on their feet in anticipation for the show. Ricky Slade is sitting at his announce table.

Ricky Slade
Announcer
Lance Pillman
The Baz
David Sykes

Ladies and Gentlemen I am Ricky Slade and this is our first weekly Authority Show. Last Sunday we has a TV special called Invasion, on that show our first Authority Champion was crowned in a battle royal. Here are the highlights.

A clip of the Invasion show plays on the titentron.

Lance Pillman’s music plays.

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome to the ring, the general manager of Authority, LANCE PILLMAN.

Well here’s our boss. What does he have to say?

Good evening scum bags.

Boos from the crowd.

Did he just call our fans scum bags?

Shut up I have some important announcements. First of all in the main event Andy Ace will be banned from ringside, now I know how much you all love Andy Ace but he is Poison scum and we can’t have him here at an Authority show.

More boos from the crowd.

I said SHUT UP! Anyway my other announcement is that the match between Zach and The Baz will be the first ever flaming table match. Also after that match I will have another announcement.

Lance leaves the ring with a mixture of boos and cheers from the crowd.

Well tonight we have the first ever flaming table match, whatever that is. But now we have Madness, Tristan "Rampage' Artist and Jimmy Davison in action.

The following contest is a 3-way dance match, the way to win this match is to eliminate your opponents by either pinfall or submission.

Jimmy Davison’s music hits.

Introducing first from Murder City weighing in at 225 pounds, the “King of Hardcore” Jimmy Davison.

Madness’ music hits.

And the opponent from The Shadows on your Street weighing in at 289 pounds, the “Monster” Madness.

Tristan "Rampage” Artist’s music hits.

And the final competitor in this match from Las Vegas, NV weighing in at 230 pounds, Tristan "Rampage” Artist.

All 3 men are standing in the ring, the ref rings the bell. Tristan and Jimmy attack Madness. They knock him down with a double dropkick and follow with some stomping on Madness.

Tristan Artist and Jimmy Davison are double-teaming on Madness and who can blame them. Madness is the biggest man in this match and he is just maybe an unstoppable Monster.

Jimmy climbs to the top rope while Tristan holds Madness down. Jimmy hits Madness with a big splash. Tristan goes to the top while Jimmy holds Madness down but Madness knees Jimmy in the head and pushes Tristan from the top to the floor.

Well if that double team did any damage Madness isn’t showing it.

Jimmy clubs Madness on the back but it has no effect. Madness turns around and Jimmy punches him in the head. Madness shakes his head and hits Jimmy with a hard clothsline. Madness picks up Jimmy and put him in a Torture Rack. Madness holds it on tight. Tristan gets in the ring behind Madness. Madness starts walking around the ring with Jimmy Davison on his shoulder. Madness faces Tristan and Tristan hits him with a spear.

Wow Tristan “Rampage” Artist hitting Madness with a spear sending him and Jimmy Davison down to the mat.

Tristan covers Jimmy 1…2… kickout. Tristan gets up and starts stomping on Jimmy, behind them Madness sits up. Tristan turns around and gets hit by Madness with a big boot. Madness then leg drops Tristan, cover 1…2… kickout. Madness picks up Tristan and throws him into the corner. Madness steps back into the opposite corner and charges at Tristan. On the way Jimmy catches Madness with a drop toehold.

Madness literally ran into that move and with all the momentum he crashed hard into the mat.

Jimmy puts Madness in an ankle lock. Tristan runs into the ropes and hits Madness with a leg drop on the back of the head. Tristan goes to the top rope and comes off with an elbow drop onto Madness. Tristan then puts Madness in a front face lock. Madness starts struggling. Jimmy grapevines Madness’ leg.

Madness stuck in two submission holds and there is only one way I can think of for him to get out and that is to tap.

Madness starts to stop moving. Tristan tells him to tap. All of a sudden Madness hits Tristan in the ribs, Tristan loosens the hold. Madness hits him again and again and again until Tristan lets go. Tristan punches Madness in the head and goes to put him in another headlock but Madness grabs Tristan’s wrists and pulls Tristan towards himself. Madness headbuts Tristan then grabs him around the neck. The ref tells Madness to let go of Tristan’s neck. The ref starts counting 1…2…3…4… Madness lets go, then pushes Tristan away. Madness starts pulling himself towards the ropes. Jimmy lets go of the grapevine and pulls Madness to the centre of the ring.

Well Madness manages to get Tristan to let go of his submission hold, can he do the same to Jimmy?

Madness starts to power out. Jimmy hits Madness’ leg. Madness yells out and with a heap of power manages to kick Jimmy off of him. Madness grabs his leg with a look of pain on his face.

Madness manages to get Jimmy off of him but at what cost? His ankle probably cannot take anymore punishment.

Madness rolls out of the ring and as he starts walking he collapses. Tristan follows Madness out and proceeds to stomp on him. Tristan stops and starts taunting to the crowd. As he is doing this Jimmy dives to the outside hitting Tristan with a slingshot crossbody. Jimmy picks up Tristan and throws him in the ring. Jimmy goes on the top rope, Tristan gets up and blocks an attempted double ax handle from Jimmy. Tristan drops Jimmy with a spinebuster. Tristan covers Jimmy 1…2… kickout. Tristan gets up and calls for the Total Rampage. Madness gets up on the apron Tristan knocks him down. From behind Jimmy hits Tristan with a reverse DDT.

Jimmy Davison just hit his finisher on Tristan “Rampage” Artist.

Jimmy covers 1…2…3

Tristan “Rampage” Artist has been eliminated.

Now it’s down to 2 competitors, Jimmy Davison and the “Monster” Madness.

Jimmy kicks Tristan out of the ring. Madness gets back on the apron. Jimmy tells him to get back in the ring. Madness gets back in the ring but gets hit with a running DDT from Jimmy. Madness starts getting up but Jimmy kicks him in the head. Jimmy climbs on the top rope and goes for a diving leg drop, Madness gets out of the way. Jimmy and Madness start getting up, but Tristan comes back in. When Jimmy gets up Tristan hits him with the Total Rampage.

Total Rampage, Total Rampage! It’s all over for Jimmy Davison.

Madness gets up and hits Tristan with a big boot. Madness picks up Jimmy Davison and hits him with the Final Downfall. Cover 1…2…3

Here is your winner the “Monster” Madness.

What a match. All these men did everything they could to win, but in the end it was Madness that picks up the victory using that move known as the final downfall. Well now we have an interview with The Baz.

Baz is up on the screen with a mic in his hand.

So Baz up next you have a flaming tables match with a man who wants to hurt, who wants to keep you out of the title picture, what are you thinking going into this?

What am I thinking? I am thinking of ways to burn my opponent that’s what I’m thinking. I’m also thinking of getting that world title around my waist very soon.

Well backstage you and Zach have been having pretty heated arguments, no pun intended, about you possibly looking down on him and underestimating him. Also back stage you may have pissed off the boss.

No I do not underestimate Zach at all, I’m even looking foreword to our match. But to say that I am entirely focused on him is a lie. My main target is the Authority Championship and I will use this match to climb the ladder. And if Lance Pillman is pissed with me, then he can just burn.

Baz walks away from the camera.

Wow this is going to be a good match. Stay tuned.

Cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Authority 18/1/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authority 18/1/08   Authority 18/1/08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:18 pm

Back on.

The following Match is a flaming table match. The rules are simple, to win you must put your opponent through any table in the arena that is on fire. Light fluid, matches and tables are under the ring.

Zach’s music hits.

Introducing first from Melbourne Australia, weighing 256 pounds. The “Eliminator” Zach.

Here is Zach and is he focused on this match. Earlier in the week Zach issued an open challenge to the Authority Roster. It was accepted by Baz.

Baz’s music hits.

And the opponent from Sydney Australia, weighing 245 pounds. “The New Thing” The Baz.

As I was saying. Zach did not feel that Baz was focused on him or taking his seriously so Zach said stay focused on me or I’ll hurt you. Baz responded by demanding that he be made the number 1 contender. Lance Pillman did not like Baz demanding anything from him so he made this match a flaming tables match.

Baz and Zach face each other. The ref rings the bell. Zach slaps Baz, Baz responds with a slap to Zach. Zach starts nodding and they lock up. Zach starts pushing Baz towards the ropes, Baz starts pushing Zach back. Zach puts Baz in a headlock. Baz brings Zach to the ropes and shoots him off. Zach hits Baz with a shoulder block then puts Baz in a headlock. Baz bridges and then lifts his legs up. He manages to kick Zach in the back. Zach lets go of the hold. Baz gets up. They lock up again. Baz kicks Zach in the mid section and then puts him in an armwrench. Zach rolls on the floor and trips Baz. Zach grabs Baz’s leg and impales it into the mat. Zach then hits Baz with a leg breaker then puts Baz in a single leg crab.

Well you can’t win this match by submission but you sure as hell can wear your opponent down.

Baz powers out of it and gets up. Zach goes for a clothsline but Baz ducks it and hits a hangman neckbreaker. Baz hits Zach with an elbow drop. Baz gets out of the ring and looks under the apron. He pulls out a table. Zach dives over the top rope with a flip senton taking himself, Baz and the table down. The table hits the barricade and snaps in half, one of the halves hit Zach in the head.

WOW Zach with a suicidal move taking Baz down and snapping the table in half.

Zach starts to slowly get up but Baz grabs his leg. Zach picks up a table piece and drops it on Baz. Zach climbs on the barricade and dives off with a moonsault onto Baz. Zach looks under the apron and pulls out a Singapore Cane. Baz starts to slowly get up. Zach hits Baz over the back with the cane. Zach hits him again. The cane starts to break. Zach hits Baz again and the cane snaps in half. Zach takes one half of the cane and starts chokeing Baz with it. Zach goes under the ring and pulls out two chairs. He throws one in the ring and hits Baz with the other. Zach rolls Baz into the ring. Zach follows him and sets up a chair. Zach gets the other chair and puts it on Baz’s body. Zach steps on the set up chair and goes for a moonsalt. Baz rolls out of the way but leaves the chair. Zach lands on the chair. Baz gets up and grabs a chair. Zach gets up and Baz hits him over the head. Zach goes down and Baz continues to hit him. Baz puts the chair around Zach’s neck and climbs to the top rope. Baz jumps off with a leg drop and hits it.

OH MY GOD! Baz hit a flying leg drop on Zach with a chair around his neck. Somebody better get out here and check on him.

Zach starts spitting out blood. Baz goes to the outside and pulls out the lighter fluid and the matches. Baz goes back into the ring and starts pouring the fluid on Zach. Baz goes to light up a match but Zach kicks him downstairs.

Baz and Zach want to kill eachother. I can’t watch.

Both men are down. Baz rolls to the outside. Baz starts to get up. He pulls a table out from under the ring then slides it into the ring. Baz follows it and sets it up. Baz picks up Zach and goes to powerbomb him through the table. Zach flips Baz who falls through the table.

You can’t win by putting them through a normal table folks. The table has to be on fire.

Zach starts to get up, he grabs a chair and hits Baz over the back with it. Zach goes to the outside and pulls out a table, he puts it between the ring and the barricade. Zach goes back into the ring and rolls Baz onto the table. Baz gets up on the table. Zach dives over the top rope and connects with a DDT through the table.

That move stolen from Sabu, but still effective. Once again you win by putting your opponent through a table that is set on fire.

Zach uses the barricade to get up. He takes a chair from one of the fans and throws it at Baz. Zach grabs the chair and puts it on the floor. Baz starts to get up, Zach grabs him from behind and German suplexs him onto the chair. Zach still holds on picks up Baz and German suplexs him again into the table wreckage. Zach picks up Baz again and German suplexs him into the fans who get out of the way. Baz lands on a bunch of set up chairs. Zach goes into the ring and onto the top rope. As Baz is getting up Zach dives. Baz gets out of the way and Zach lands onto the chairs. Baz picks up a chair and hits Zach with it. Zach leans on the barricade and Baz hits him over the head sending him back to the ring area. Baz gets on top of the barricade and goes down with a chair elbow drop on Zach. Baz pulls out another table, lighter fluid and matches. Baz sets up the table and pours the lighter fluid on it. Baz lights the match and drops it on the table.

We have fire. I repeat it’s getting hot in here.

Baz takes Zach and put him on the apron. Baz sets Zach up for a powerbomb. Zach punches Baz in the mid section and picks Baz up on his shoulders. Zach hits the Eliminating DDT on the apron. Zach picks up Baz and picks him up for the Eliminating DDT. Zach walks up to the table and throws Baz who spins around to Zach’s back. Zach turns around and gets kicked in the mid section by Baz. Baz powerbombs Zach through the flaming table.

OMG Baz bomb through the flaming table it’s all over, thank God.

Here is your winner, The Baz.

Baz’s music starts playing and he starts celebrating. The music stops and is replaced by Lance Pillman’s music.

Cut the music dammit. Now I said earlier that I would have an announcement after this match and here it is. I liked what I saw out there tonight and I have decided to make the Baz the number 1 contender in a one shot only match next week. Meaning that if Baz loses there is no rematch, he has to earn another title shot.

Baz has a look of shock on his face but continues to celebrate.

Congratulations Baz for getting that title shot. Now will someone please help Zach he hasn’t moved for a while.

Backstage. Lance Pillman is walking back to his office, David Sykes stops him.

You know up next I’m facing your champion in non title match and I was wondering that cause I already wrestled this week that my match next should be a title match. What do you say?

I say go out there and wrestle or you’re fired.

Cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Authority 18/1/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authority 18/1/08   Authority 18/1/08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Back on. A clip of Joe Morgan eliminating David Sykes in the battle royal is shown.

Well that is the reason for our main event right now.

Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time for our main event.

David Sykes' music hits.

First accompanied by Black Dagger. From Hollywood weighing 290 pounds, David "Stunning" Sykes.

Here he is Poison's own David Sykes.

Joe Morgan's music hits.

And the opponent from Tombstone Arizona weighing in at 300 pounds. He is the Authority Champion, Joe Morgan!

Well Andy Ace banned from ringside leaving Joe in a 2 on 1 disadvantage.

Joe gets in the ring. David exits the ring but Black Dagger stays. Joe and Dagger go face to face.

Well roumers are that Black Dagger might become number 1 contender at the PPV.

David comes in the ring behind Joe and hits him with a low blow. Black Dagger exits the ring. The ref rings the bell. David starts hitting Joe over the back, he kicks Joe in the mid section then clothslines him. David follows with a running leg drop. David covers 1...2... Joe pushes David off of him. Joe gets up, David gets out of the ring.

Joe Morgan is a tough SOB. He can take alot of punishment and give it back twice as hard. I think David realises that.

The ref starts counting David out when he gets to 7 David gets back into the ring. Joe goes after him but David gets out again. Joe sits on the secound rope telling David to get in. David grabs a chair and the ref goes out to take it from him. While the ref is distracted Black Dagger runs in and big boots Joe then leaves. David gets back in the ring and starts stomping Joe.

Well David had a plan when he got into this match and it looks like it's working.

David starts walking around saying that he is a God. Joe gets up. David faces Joe who uppercuts David. Joe starts punching David bringing him into the corner. Joe delivers some hard punches and elbows. Joe steps back then charges at David with a shoulderblock. David gets out of the way, Joe hits the tunbuckle, David rolls him up 1...2... kickout. David grabs both of Joe's leg and goes for a catalpolt. Joe kicks David sending him into the corner. Joe rolls backwords and charges at David with the shoulderblock, it connects. Joe drags David to the centre of the ring and delivers some elbows and leg drops. Joe covers 1...2... kickout. Joe picks up David by the arm and puts him in a hammerlock. Joe pushes David forewod then very violently throws him into the mat, while still holding on with the hammerlock. Joe picks up David again and goes for a belly to back suplex. David reverses and gets behind Joe, David revers DDTs him and follows with some punches to the head. David starts yelling out "He's not so tough" then spits on Joe. The ref starts telling David off for spitting. Joe gets up and goes to spear David but ends up getting mule kicked. David grabs Joe's leg and hangs it on the second rope. David starts working on Joe's leg. David brings Joe to the center of the ring and hits a leg breaker.

David showing just why he was Poison champ here.

David picks up Joe's leg and DDTs it into the ground. David then stomps on Joe's back and puts him in a texus clover leaf. Joe starts crawling to the ropes but David drags him to the centre of the ring. Joe grabs David's leg and trips him. Joe then gets David in a bearhug. David starts throwing elbows at Joe. Joe lets go. David gets up and starts stomping on Joe. David picks up Joe and irishwhips him. David hits a shoulderblock then puts Joe in a sleeperhold. The ref starts checking Joe, he lifts Joe's arm up and drops it, 1. He does it agin, 2. The ref picks it up again but Joe keeps it up. Joe starts getting up with David on his back. Joe runs to the corner but David lets go and pushes Joe into the corner. David starts punching Joe. David hits Joe with a clothsline then a snap suplex. David goes to the top rope. David taking to much time gets punched by Joe. David pushes Joe back to the floor. Joe gets back up and hits David with an overhead belly to belly from the top rope. Joe covers 1...2... kickout. Joe grabs David's head and starts punching it. The ref pulls Joe off of David who is busted open.

OMG Joe just Busted David Wide Open.

Joe pushes the ref away and leg drops David. Joe picks up David and powerslams him in the centre of the ring. Joe goes to the top rope. Black Dagger gets on the apron and shakes the ropes making Joe fall down. The ref starts yelling at Black Dagger. Joe gets up but gets punched by David, who throws somthing out of the ring. David covers Joe but the ref is still being distracted by Black Dagger. David gets up and grabs the ref yelling at him. Joe rolls up David 1...2... Black Dagger breaks the pin. The ref calls for the bell.

Your winner by Disqualification Joe Morgan.

Black Dagger and David Sykes start attacking Joe.

Come on the match is over, this is just plain disrespect to our champ.

David goes to the outside and picks up the thing he threw out. It's some brass knuckles. Black Dagger has Joe in a full nelson, David dilivers some shots to Joe's head. Joe is bleeding. Black Dagger picks Joe up on his shoulders and hits the Daggers End.

This is just a mugging now, it's pathetic.

Andy Ace runs in the ring with a chair and hits David Sykes with it. Black Dagger gets out of the ring and David rolls out.

Thank God for Andy Ace he may have just saved our champ. Well that's all we have tune in next week for Authority.

The show ends with Andy Ace and Joe Morgan in the ring and David Sykes and Black Dagger on the entrance ramp.
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Authority 18/1/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authority 18/1/08   Authority 18/1/08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:59 pm

Another detailed show. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Bazzinator
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
Bazzinator

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Authority 18/1/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authority 18/1/08   Authority 18/1/08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:10 pm

nice i loved my match

Note: i am not obsessed with fire i just like embarrassing people like in That 70's SHow when they go BURN
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Authority 18/1/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authority 18/1/08   Authority 18/1/08 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Thanks guys.

Note: I know Bazz sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Authority 18/1/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authority 18/1/08   Authority 18/1/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Authority 18/1/08
Page 1 of 1