World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Authority 8/2/08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Authority 8/2/08 Empty
PostSubject: Authority 8/2/08   Authority 8/2/08 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:58 pm

Ricky Slade
Announcer
Davis Sykes
Teri
Lance Pillman

Video opens and the crowd cheer USW, USW, USW as the pyro goes off on the ramp. Then the camera zooms to Ricky Slade who is sitting at his table

Welcome folks we are getting closer and closer to our next PPV interactive Sunday. Tonight we have a card that will blow you away including the main event The Baz vs Black Dagger vs "The Eliminator" Zach. Anyway lets get down to the ring for our first contest to kick off a great Friday night.

The camera zooms to the announcer who is standing in the ring with Joe Burr, the bell sounds.

The following match is scheduled for one fall.

Then the camera goes to the titantron and "Sensi" by the Long Beach Dub All Stars hits the arena and an unfamiliar face comes out.

Introducing first from Pottsville, Pennsylvania, weighing 110 pounds she is Honey Haze.

Haze comes down the ring and it’s a very quiet sound from the crowd. Then she enters the ring and taunts to the crowd.

We have heard some very interesting things about this young female athlete. She is not scared of any one that’s for sure and she is supposed to have a quite impressive moveset.

Then the announcer opens his mouth to introduce Joe, but suddenly Haze superkicks him in the mouth.

Oh my god what a way to make a debut. Kicking our announcer right in the mouth, hopefully he can still do our introductions tonight.

Then Honey charges straight at Burr and she rams him into the post with her knee and the crowd cheer with excitement. Then Honey picks up Burr and hits an STO followed by a headlock.

Oh my she is bringing it right to Joe tonight.

Then Honey releases the hold and picks up Burr and hits a vertical suplex with a bridge 1...2... Honey releases the hold and laughs at him and the ref.

She is definitely letting herself been known tonight. Mocking Job Burr and the ref, I think we are going to see her around USW a fair bit. Also the crowd enjoy her, which is great.

Then burr gets up and Honey kicks him in the gut, runs into the ropes and hits the yakuza kick and covers him 1-2-3.

Here is your winner Honey Haze!

Hey our announcer is back up and he can talk properly. Well anyway an impressive debut for Honey Haze defeating Joe Burr in less than two minutes.

When Honey and Joe leave the ring Alive by Pearl Jam starts playing as the crowd boo!

Oh come on not this guy again. His match isn’t even up next, it’s later tonight.

Please welcome accompanied by Teri, David Sykes.

Then David and Teri come out and enter the ring as the crowd continue to boo.

Cut the music, cut the Goddamn music. Teri did you notice anything wrong when I came out.

Teri nods and says yes.

Well I didn’t the guy doesn’t even deserve an intro.

Hey dumbass!

The announcer isn’t aware that David is talking to him. Then he notices and runs in the ring with his bottom lip trembling.

So do you know what you did wrong?

I think so ill do it again hit the music please.

Then the announcer does it again while David Sykes drops his mic and bounces off the ropes.

Please welcome David “Stun....

The announcer is hit with the Stunner, Teri rolls him out the ring while David grabs picks up his mic.

Well back to topic tonight I am taking on someone that society rejects, Madness. And I promise you that I will end the joke that is Madness. I just want to say that following my win, on davidsykes.com me and my beautiful laddie will be having a live sex celebration so tune in. Why do you ask? Well it’s obvious, because I am absolutely Stunning!

Wow live sex celebration on davidsykes.com if he can manage to defeat Madness that is and can someone check up on our announcer I think he’s dead.

Cuts to ads.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Authority 8/2/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authority 8/2/08   Authority 8/2/08 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:59 pm

Back on.

Bodies by Drowning Pool starts playing, Jimmy Davison walks through the curtain with his signature barbwire baseball bat. The fans are cheering him.

Oh my head… This contest is scheduled for one… ohhhh.

The announcer collapses in the ring, Ricky Slade gets out of his chair and grabs a mic.

Ladies and Gentlemen this contest is scheduled for one fall and is a TV Tile Tournament Semi Final match. Introducing first from Murder City, weighing 225 pounds. “The King of Hardcore” Jimmy Davison.

The paramedics take the announcer out of the arcana while Jimmy enters the ring. Jimmy gets on the top rope and raises his barbwire baseballbat, he starts waving goodbye to the announcer.

Lie in the Sand starts playing as WWEfan walks out, he starts getting booed.

And his opponent from Toronto, Ontario weighing 260 pounds. WWEfan.

WWEfan goes under the ring and pulls out a chair, he enters the ring and slams the chair onto the ground daring Jimmy to attack him. The ref makes both of them throw their weapons out of the ring before he rings the bell.

Well ladies and gentlemen we are sorry for our announcers sudden departure, I hope you enjoyed my introductions. But back on topic, the ref has made both these men throw away their weapons so we can start this match. Jimmy entry was a little weird seeing as he was cheered, I think the fans have taken a likening to his fast paced high flying and hardcore style. Also WWEfan getting booed what’s up with that?

The ref rings the bell and the match starts. Jimmy charges at WWEfan who goes for a clothesline, Jimmy slides under WWEfan and gets up behind him. Jimmy hits WWEfan in the back of the head then proceeds to elbow him in the back of the head. WWEfan steps on Jimmy’s foot and then gets away from him. Jimmy charges at WWEfan who gets out of the way and dropkicks Jimmy in the back sending him into the corner. WWEfan gets up and hits Jimmy with a few kicks to the mid section, followed by an elbow to the head. WWEfan irishwips Jimmy into the opposite corner and follows with a clothesline in the corner. Jimmy falls to a seated position and WWEfan starts stomping on him. WWEfan takes a few steps back and charges at Jimmy hitting him with a kick to the head.

WWEfan attacking Jimmy’s head here. This match could result in brain damage if this continues.

WWEfan picks up Jimmy and hits him with a DDT into the cover, 1…2… kickout. WWEfan gives Jimmy a few shots to the head before running into the ropes. WWEfan bounces off with a knee drop on Jimmy’s head then putting him in a headlock. WWEfan holds Jimmy in the hold for a while, he starts to fade out. The ref picks up Jimmy’s hand and drops it 1… he picks it up again and drops it 2… the ref picks it up again and drops it but Jimmy keeps it in the air. He starts getting to his feet. Jimmy grabs WWEfan and hits a back suplex with a bridge 1…2… kickout. WWEfan gets up and starts stomping on Jimmy. WWEfan goes to kick Jimmy but gets caught. Jimmy gets to his feet holding on to WWEfan’s leg, Jimmy pulls WWEfan towards him and hits a clothesline. Jimmy grabs WWEfan’s head and starts punching in. Jimmy gets up and hits a springbord moonsalt into a pin, 1…2… kickout. Jimmy starts getting up very slowly, WWEfan rolls him up 1…2… kickout. Jimmy jumps to his feet and starts kicking WWEfan. Jimmy climbs to the top rope and goes for a flip senton but WWEfan gets up and hits Jimmy in mid flight sending him head first into the mat. WWEfan covers Jimmy, 1…2… kickout. WWEfan gets up and starts arguing with the ref, he covers Jimmy again 1…2… kickout. WWEfan has a look of shock on his face, he gets right in the refs face complaining about the cover. He pushes the ref, the ref pushes him back right into Jimmy who hits a reverse DDT.

How in the blue hell did Jimmy Davison get up? I thought he was dead. Maybe all those hardcore battles he has had in his life have toughened him up.

Jimmy covers WWEfan, 1…2…3.

Slade gets up from his char with a mic.

Here is your winner and now in the final match of the TV title tournament at Interactive Sunday, “The King of Hardcore” Jimmy Davison!

Slade gets back in his chair while Jimmy starts celebrating, he gets his barbwire baseballbat and points it at WWEfan. The crowd explode with cheering. When WWEfan gets up Jimmy gives him a few shots with the baseball bat, busting him open. Then Jimmy hooks the bat around WWEfan’s neck and hits him with the Guillotine.

Jimmy has fanbase that wants that barbwire baseballbat, what an ovation. Now Jimmy has finished his beatdown with his patented Guillotine. WWEfan is a bloody mess and Jimmy is going to interactive Sunday to face the winner of David Sykes vs Madness. We will be right back after a few messages.

Cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Authority 8/2/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authority 8/2/08   Authority 8/2/08 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:00 pm

Back on.

Teri is standing in the middle of the ring, she had a mic.

Ladies and Gentlemen allow me to introduce the next TV champion, he is a sexy beast and he gets me after the match on davidsykes.com. He is absolutely “Stunning.” He is DAVID SYKES!

Alive by Pearl Jam starts playing, David walks out with a cocky look on his face. He walks into the ring and goes right up to Teri. They start making out.

Down with Sickness by Disturbed starts playing. David and Teri stop and look at the entrance, Teri leaves the ring. David stands there pointing at the entrance ramp mouthing come on. Ricky Slade gets up from his chair with a mic.

This match is our second TV title tournament semi final match, the winner will face Jimmy Davison at Interactive Sunday for the TV title. In the ring right now, David Sykes. And his opponent from the Shadows on your Street, weighing 289 pounds. “The Monster” Madness.

David stops yelling at the entrance ramp and he turns to the ref, Where is he? Teri starts screaming, she gets dragged under the ring. David goes out of the ring and looks under there, he flies backwards and hits the guardrail. Madness comes out from under the ring laughing. He gives David a few punches to the head then rolls him into the ring. Madness follows and the ref rings the bell. Madness hits a leg drop on David then follows with a few punches to the head. Madness stand up laughing, he picks up David and sends him into the corner. Madness hits him with some punches and elbow combinations, Madness takes a few steps back and charges at David. He hits a big boot in the corner. Madness grabs David by the head and hits a snapmare leaving David in a seated position, he climbs to the second rope and dives into David with a dropkick. Madness covers 1…2… kickout. Madness gives David a few shots to the head before climbing to the second rope. David starts getting up, when he gets to his feet Madness dives and hits him with a double axe handle.

Madness dragged Teri under the ring and she hasn’t come out yet. David on the receiving end of a huge beating, I guess this is Madness’ way of responding to David’s trash talk.

Madness picks up David and irishwips him into the ropes, David rebounds ducking a big boot then hitting Madness with a neckbreaker. David starts to slowly get to his feet but Madness gets up first and gives him a knee to the mid section. Madness goes for a gutwrench suplex but David shifts him weight and lands on Madness, he hooks the leg, 1…2… kickout. David gets up and starts stomping on Madness. David grabs him by the head and drags him to the ropes where he puts Madness’ head on the bottom rope while standing on him. The ref starts counting, 1…2…3… David gets off then kicks Madness in the ribs sending him hanging from the apron with the ropes around his neck.

NO! That is the man who will represent Authority in the crossbrand match, ref get him out of that before he dies!

David goes to the outside and starts punching Madness in the ribs, he gives Madness a few shots to the head before finishing with a huge big boot loosening the ropes and freeing Madness. David goes into the ring while the ref is counting, 5…6…7…8… Madness slowly gets up but before he can get into the ring David hits him with a baseball slide. David goes back to the outside and starts hitting Madness with some shots to the head followed by snake eyes on the barricade. David takes a few steps back from Madness, when he gets up David charges at him and hits the Stunner. David quickly gets back in the ring as the ref continues his count, 7…8…9…10.

Here is your winner by count-out David Sykes.

David immediately goes under the ring, when he gets out he has a knocked out Teri in his arms. Behind them Madness has gotten up, points at David then cuts his thought. When David faces Madness he gets kneed in the mid section then hit with the final downfall. Madness covers David then slams his hand on the ground 3 times. Madness’ music hits and he leaves.

Well David is in the TV title tournament final where he will face Jimmy Davison for the title, but after what Madness just did I don’t think there will be a celebration on davidsykes.com. But anyway up next our main event Zach, Baz and Black Dagger in a triple threat match.

Cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Authority 8/2/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authority 8/2/08   Authority 8/2/08 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:02 pm

Back on.

We fan’s of USW right now we have a much anticipated match, featuring The Baz, “The Eliminator” Zach and the no1 contender Black Dagger. What a brutal, bloody match we are going to witness.

Step up by Drowning pool starts playing, Zach walks through the curtain and goes straight to the ring he doesn’t even acknowledge the fans who are booing him.

This contest is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Melbourne Australia, weighing 256 pounds. “The Eliminator” Zach.

The Pretender by Foo Fighters starts playing, Baz walks through the curtain to a huge ovation from the fans.

From Sydney Australia, weighing 245 pounds. “The New Thing” Baz!

Baz walks down the entrance ramp giving Hi 5s to the fans, one of them asks him to sign an autograph and Baz stops to sign it. Zach exits the ring and runs into the Baz hitting him with a spear then punching him in the head.

This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage starts playing, Black Dagger walks through the curtain and points to Baz, who is being stomped on by Zach, and starts laughing. He walks down to the ring and gets out a chair and goes back to Zach and Baz. He pushes Zach away from Baz then pushes the chair into his thought. Zach punches Dagger and takes his chair then hits him in the head. Zach then starts hitting Baz with the chair.

Lance Pillman’s music starts playing he walks through the curtain with a mic.

What the hell are you three doing? You have a match that starts when all three of you are in the ring dammit, know what this is a falls count anywhere match now ring the damn bell.

Hardcore match? These three you have to be joking, they’ll kill eachother.

Lance leaves while the ref rings the bell. Zach picks up Baz and hits him with a snap suplex on the entrance ramp, he goes for the chair but Dagger has already picked it up, he hits Zach over the head with it then hits him right in the kneecap with the edge of the chair. Zach stops moving right there. Dagger looks at Baz and raises the chair right above his spine, he goes to hit it but Baz rolls out of the way. Dagger goes for another shot but Baz nip up and hits a step up enzigire. Black Dagger starts staggering, he drops the chair but doesn’t fall. Baz gives Dagger a few shots to the head then hits him with a DDT on the chair, he covers, 1…2… Dagger kicks out. Baz gets up and starts stomping on Dagger. Baz picks him up and starts kicking him in the legs, he gets Dagger on his knees then picks up a chair. Baz hits him in the head 3 times busting him open in the process. Dagger goes down while Baz walks down to the ring, he looks under the apron and pulls out a garbage can filled with various hardcore objects. He brings it back to the entrance ramp and pulls a boxing glove with barbwire on it out of the can. Baz puts on the glove and hits Dagger in the head with it. Baz looks at Zach who is near the can Baz goes up to him but Zach hits him with a crowbar over the head. Baz goes down as Zach gets up, he throws the crowbar away and looks in the can, he pulls out a baseball bat wrapped in barbwire then goes right to Baz’s head rubbing the barbwire bit on his forehead, until Baz is busted open. Zach lifts the baseball bat up high, the fans start chanting “Jimmy Division, *clap, clap, clap, clap* Jimmy Davison!” Zach has a look of disgust on his face then gives Baz a shot to the chest. Black Dagger starts getting up but Zach gives him a shot to the mid section then over the back of the head. Zach goes to the can and pulls out some lighter fluid and a lighter. Zach looks right at Baz with a smile on his face, then he lights the baseball bat on fire. Zach goes up to Baz and picks him up. Zach swings the bat at him but Baz ducks it and hits Zach with a belly to back suplex on the ramp. The baseball bat flies into the air and lands near Black Dagger.

All three competitors are down and are quite possibly injured.

Zach and Baz start getting up, Baz throws a punch at Zach who throws one back. They continue to trade punches while Dagger gets up. Dagger picks up the baseball bat that’s on fire, he hits Baz over the back with it then hits Zach in the chest with it then in the back sending him into the ramp.

What a match we’ll be right back after this.

Cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Authority 8/2/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authority 8/2/08   Authority 8/2/08 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:35 pm

Back on.

Dagger has Baz in the ring, Zach is out on the ramp. Dagger hits a clothesline then a leg drop. Dagger covers 1…2… kickout. Dagger exits the ring and gives Zach a big boot on the entrance ramp. Dagger grabs the garbage can and empties its contents. Zach starts getting up, when he gets to his feet Dagger hits him over the head with the can leaving a huge dent in it. Zach falls into the barricade, Dagger places the can over Zach body then takes a few steps back. He charges at Zach kicking the can into Zach’s face and body. Dagger picks up the can, it has blood all over it. Baz charges at Dagger and spears him. Baz gets up and starts kicking Dagger in the ribs. Baz picks up Dagger and hits a snap suplex on the garbage can. Baz covers Dagger, 1…2… Zach breaks it up. Baz and Zach are on their knees trading punches. Zach gets to his feet and Baz hits a low blow then a cutter, Zach starts bleeding from the gut.

Did he? OMG he just hit a cutter on the entrance ramp and I think he may have landed on a piece of glass, wait that is a beer bottle some dumb fan dropped a beer bottle on the entrance ramp.

Baz covers, 1…2… Dagger breaks it up and pulls Baz to his feet then puts a hand around his throat, Dagger lift Baz into the air then walks towards the bin. Dagger chokeslams Baz onto the garbage can. Dagger looks at Zach then picks him up by the throat, Dagger then drags Zach to the ring. Dagger throws Zach into the ring and pulls a chair out from under the ring. Baz comes running down the entrance ramp but Dagger hits him over the head with the chair. Dagger goes into the ring and sets up the chair in the middle of it. Dagger picks up Zach and lifts him up on his shoulders then hits the Dagger’s End on the set up chair. Dagger covers, 1…2…3.

Oh thank God it’s over. Here is your winner Black Dagger.

Dagger gets up laughing at Zach and Baz, all of a sudden part of the ring collapses and Dagger falls over. A hole opens up right in front of him, Joe Morgan rises from it with his title around his waist. Joe points to it then at Dagger and shakes his head. Dagger stands up and slaps Joe across the face. Joe looks at him then starts unloading with punches, elbows and uppercuts. He gets Dagger in the corner and gives him a few shots to the head, then takes him out of the corner. Joe gives Dagger a knee to the gut then hits the Powerhammer sending Dagger into the hole. The camera shows a picture of Dagger’s upperbody hanging out of the hole for everyone to see.

Oh My God! Is this a sign of things to come, tune in at Interactive Sunday where we will crown a TV champ, defeat XWA and have a World Title match.

End of Show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Authority 8/2/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authority 8/2/08   Authority 8/2/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Authority 8/2/08
Page 1 of 1