World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan Smith vs. Jack Williams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Ryan Smith vs. Jack Williams Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Smith vs. Jack Williams   Ryan Smith vs. Jack Williams Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:32 am

OoC: Welcome trainee to UWC. Lemme run over a few quick things: Pete Hastings is our face commentator. He likes the good guys like Jim Ross. Brad Moll is our heel commentator. He prefers the bad guys like Jerry Lawler does. OoC means Out of Character. You use it when you need to say something not related to the match. Since this is a TC match, you'll win but I'll tell you when to end it. last thing is Tony Ford is our ring announcer.
------

Ford- The following training match is set for one fall. Introducing first, the trainer, from Salt Lake City, Utah, standing 6 feet 3 inches weighing 260 lbs...RYAN SMITH!!!!!!!

"To Be Loved..." by Papa Roach plays over the sound system and the camera focuses front and center on the stage. There is a huge green pyro that goes off. Suddenly, from the green smoke, Ryan Smith emerges. He is wearing pink tights that read "Kiss My @$$!!!" on the legs. He walks down the ramp, ready for this fight.

Hastings- Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another UWC training match. Tonight we'll see one of the best, Ryan Smith take on new comer Jack Williams.

Moll-And it should be a helluva fight, Pete.

Hastings- I know, Brad. It will be amazing. Remember, Ryan was the very first trainer to ever join UWC. After that, Venom signed on. So have you decided about "Nebula" yet?

Moll- I know exactly what I am doing at "Nebula". You and all these other jabronis will find out on the deubt episode of "Xtreme".

Hastings- Fair enough.

Smith climbs the ring steps and enters the ring. He walks over to Tony.

Smith- Excuse me, Tony, could I see that mic please.

Tony says not a word and hands over the mic.

Smith- Tonight I train Jack Williams in the art of wrestling. I don't know much about this jabroni but I know this much: he's in for the ass kicking of his life. I love kicking ass and now I get to do it again. Off the record however, I would like to wish his sorry ass a little luck. Maybe one day he will join the roster.

He slams down the mic and sits on the top turnbuckle nearest Hastings. He laughs and awaits his opponent.

TBC (To Be Continued) by Jack Williams
------
OoC: Alright, this is the 3rd TC match I am holding. I noticed in my first one there was some extent of miscommunication so I want to clear this up now: A match should be a MINIMUM of five (5) posts. YOU DO NOT end the match on the fith post unless you and your opponent want to. For this one I will tell you when to end. I will also leave you comments in regards to your progress. I want everyone on the roster for Nebula so please DO YOUR BEST.
Back to top Go down

Ryan Smith vs. Jack Williams
Page 1 of 1