World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams Empty
PostSubject: Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams   Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:58 am

Opening Match: Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams
------

After the UWC vid plays for the in house audience, "Qwerty" by Linkin Park plays and a huge pyro goes off. The camera pans the arena for the debut episode of "Xtreme". Fans cheer and hold up signs. The camera focuses on Brad Moll and Pete Hastings, the commentary team of UWC.

Hastings- Welcome ladies and gentlemen to UWC Xtreme. I Pete Hastings here with my broadcast partner Brad Moll.

Moll- See now that sound a hole lot better then friend

Hastings- I guess so.

Moll- Tonight UWC does it again

Hastings- O boy do we ever, but now its our opening contest, Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams

The camera cuts to the ring for the opening match.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlinggreat101
New on the scene
Wrestlinggreat101

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams   Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:13 pm

*King of Kings* blares over the speakers as the crowd start to cheer. After a few seconds firework go off on the stage much to the delight of the crowd. Then Adam Michaels steps out t o a great reaction, he smiles, holds out his arms and walks down to the ring. Michaels as his signature seaquin jacket on with long blue tights with a silver pattern.

Ford: Ladies and gentlemen, this is our first contest of the night on Xtreme.This match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first weighing in at 231lbs and hailing from Tampa, Florida ladies and gentlemen please welcome *The Iconic Technician* Adam Michaellllsss !!

The crowd cheer as Michaels makes his way up the steps and across the ring apron. He turns to the crowd with a smile on his face before going into the ring.

Hasting: This is Michael's first match in UWC and I've heard that he is an amazing wrestler.

Moll: I havent quite made my mind up about him yet.

Adam asks the ref for the mike so the ref gives it him.

Adam: Here I am in UWC and I'm glad that all of you are here to see it. I'm here for the long run and I promise you that I will become World champion not matterwhat it takes. I'll risk my body, my career and even my life just to become UWC World heavyweight Champion. Lets get this show starttttttted.

Michaels drops the mike and takes off his seaquin top. He walks over to the ropes and bounces off them. He waits for his opponent.

TBC BY Jack Williams
Back to top Go down
EdgeFan4
Young talent
Young talent
EdgeFan4

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams   Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:55 am

Moll- You all saw the punishment Williams and Devia took in a hardcore match lets show

*Video Package of Match*

Smells Like Teen Spirit flows threw the arena

Ford- Here he is weighing in 145 from Phoenix Arizonia this is Jack Williams

Hastings- This man is very dedicated to these fans.

Moll- Yah right all he cares about is what every wrestler want the money.

*Bell Rings*

Williams hits a several armdrags until looking him in a armlock. Williams lets go and hits a roll up but Michaels kicks out. Williams hits a superplex but only for a two count. Michaels comes back with a running enziguri and puts him in an indian deathlock. Michaels applies more pressure by grabbing the ropes ref tells him to let go of the hold. Michaels hits a running bulldog.

*TBC BY ADAM MICHAELS*
Back to top Go down
http://edgewwe.proboards99.com/index.cgi
Wrestlinggreat101
New on the scene
Wrestlinggreat101

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams   Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:42 am

Williams hits the canvas hard so Michaels goes for the cover 1...2....tJack kicks out as the crowd cheer. Adam gets up with a confused look on his face however he goes back to the offence by sitting Williams up and hitting a few vicious nees to the back. Williams cringes in pain so Adam puts his left knee in the back of Jack, he grabs both of Jack's arms and pulls back locking in a crossbow submission hold. The crowd show a mixed reaction. Adam pulls back harder as Williams shouts out in pain as he is in the middle of the ring. The ref asks Jack if he wants to quit however Jack shakes his head and shouts No. He then uses amazing strength by flipping Michaels over his head and gets Adam in a pinning predicament 1...2....thMichaels kicks out. The two get up rather quickly,Michaels goes for a lariat but Williams ducks under his arm, he waits for *The Iconic Technician* to turn back and when he does Williams hits an amazing superkick to the head of Michaels as the crowd cheer however Jack falls down from being tired.

Hastings: Williams as took an amazing load of punishment in this match, I don't think he can last anny longer.

Moll: Good all Williams his is a small, man who doesn't know a headlock from a wristlock unlike Michaels who is an above average wrestler from what i've seen.

Jack slowly crawls over to Adam, when he gets there he drapes his arm over Adam's body 1...2....thre Michaels just gets a shoulder up. Williams gets up with a frustrated look on his face. Jack then drags Adam's body over near the turnbuckle. Williams then scales the turnbuckle much to the delight of the crowd. He jumps off and hits a HUGE leg drop from the top rope but he looked like he re injured is back but still manages to get the cover 1...2...2.999 at the last second Michaels once again kicks out and the crowd go wild.

TBC BY JACK WILLIAMS
Back to top Go down
EdgeFan4
Young talent
Young talent
EdgeFan4

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams   Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:21 am

Hastings- This is good wrestling here.

Moll- Indeed

Williams and Michaels get up and punch each other until Michaels hits a german suplex but for a two count. Michaels goes to the top rope and hits a asai moonsault but misses and Williams connects with back flip kick.

Hastings- That was amazing back flip kick in mid air by Williams.

Moll- OMG that was insane.

Williams get Michaels up and hits a drop kick then warms up the crowd for the bronco buster then stalks him for the springboard leg drop but Michales grabs the rope.
Michaels out of no where hits a tornado ddt but misses and Williams hits a underhook facebuster and hits both Williams and Michaels.

Moll- This has turned out to be a great match between these two.

Hastings- Very talented these are.

TBC BY MICHAELS
Back to top Go down
http://edgewwe.proboards99.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams   Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Michaels vs. Jack Williams
Page 1 of 1