World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Randy rampage backstage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Randy rampage backstage Empty
PostSubject: Randy rampage backstage   Randy rampage backstage Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:30 pm

ooc :ill see how i go given it a try i want both these efeds to grow so we need to contribute on both

"RRR" is standing with tina roberts and hes rubbing his hands and smiling in macho man fashion

tina:Scuse me randy...
randy cuts her off
RRR:its sir randy to you pretty lady
tina:sorry i have a question what is it like to get out of jail when you were sentenced for life and come to wrestle
RRR:Well let me tell ya somethin its awesome cause when i step in the ring with daniel copeland or aaron kendrik or even that she male thingy i will unleash my rampage trust me ive been through hell and back and i aint backin down for no body.See i got the biggest biseps then anyone in that locker room
Tina:Another thing what is your goal here in UWC
RRR laughs while tina look at him in confusion and he snathes the mic off her and looks at the camera
RRR:My goal is to take the UCW world title then to break every freaking neck in that locker room
Then RRR chucks the mic at tina and walks off end of promo

OOC:how was that
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Randy rampage backstage   Randy rampage backstage Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:00 pm

Sephia Jakks: Rampage!!!!!!!! You call I, Sephia Jakks, a she man?!?!?!?! How about I show you how much of a she man I am when we get into the ring this Saturday night? You won't be calling I that once you find your limbs scattered across the floor!

OOC-Just so you know Prototype, this is the start of a feud.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Randy rampage backstage   Randy rampage backstage Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:06 pm

OOc:yeah proto we agreed to a fued

the titantron goes backstage and tina is looking for RRR and she opens random doorrs then she sees a door that says "Ruthless"randy rampage and slams it open.Randy is up there doing up his boots

Tina:sorry to bother you again sir but take a look at this
RRR watches the vid then grabs the microphone
RRR:young lady or man not sure,anyway you have proven my point as i said she man a she man is a specimen that could over power the average man but see im not the average man
Then RRR shows his arms to the camera
RRR:do these look like the average arms to you i think not so shut your yap before i get ruthless
RRR chucks the mic to the ground and exits and the camera goes to tina with a scared look on her face
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randy rampage backstage   Randy rampage backstage Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Louis Roberts, siding with Sephia on this one, went looking for her so he could show here this updated promo, looking everywhere he desides to look in the back part of the stadium, and sure enough, there she is talking to her self.

Roberts: Ms. Jakks, have you seen the latest RRR video?

She gives a scolding look and shakes her head no.

He shows her the video.

Sephia: Ruthless, Randy, Rampage. You say I should shut my mouth b4 you get ruthless? I AM THE DEFINITION OF THAT F*CKIN WORD!!!

Sephia then starts to loss everything, attacks Roberts, then starts to destroy everything that is in her sightas they cut away for a commercial.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Randy rampage backstage   Randy rampage backstage Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:24 pm

OOC:i think that should be the end of this promo proto what do you think
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Randy rampage backstage   Randy rampage backstage Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:25 pm

Nuerotica wrote:
OOC:i think that should be the end of this promo proto what do you think
OOC- yeah thats what I think, I think we got our point across.
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Randy rampage backstage   Randy rampage backstage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:50 am

Cana one of you explain how there is a feud when Randy is backstage and THERE ISNT A SHOW YET! Also, I havent explained how to start a feud yet.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Randy rampage backstage   Randy rampage backstage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:03 am

yeah we thought it would be like a whole non show thingy
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Randy rampage backstage   Randy rampage backstage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:26 am

yeah...no.
Back to top Go down
TheDragon
New on the scene

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Randy rampage backstage   Randy rampage backstage Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:44 am

Prototype wrote:
yeah...no.

Dude, sarcasm makes you look bad. Have respect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randy rampage backstage   Randy rampage backstage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randy rampage backstage
Page 1 of 1