World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XWA:1-23 Edition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-01

XWA:1-23 Edition Empty
PostSubject: XWA:1-23 Edition   XWA:1-23 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:59 am

Sparks
Taylor
Announcer
Eric Bischoff
The Pyros goes off,and the camera goes to Sparks and Taylor
Welcome everybody to the most insane and hardcore show on USW and in the all wrestling world!Tonight we get a new GM,and his name his nonother then the legendry Eric Bischoff!
Yeah,your right for once Sparks,we get a new Gm!I hated Ryan Hooker anyway,My sister can run a show better then him,and she is in a coma!
Alright,lets go backstage to our new GM Eric Bischoff.
Eric Bischoff is on his new office,and he is facing the camera:
So everybody asks me,why did I came to manage XWA,and be the Gm,well my answer his that Its pretty clear!I'm here to show my wisdom,because I feel like people forget who smart I am!I was the one that beat WWF and Mr. McCahon 84 consecutive weeks in rating!I was the one that created the Elimiation chamber,and you people can't deny that I'm a cretive genius!If it wasn't for my,WWF would have never steeped up their game,to try to push WCw down on the rating!Okey,now when I came to the WWE,I thought that they will apprecate my wisdom!WWE has an owner that asked people to kiss his ass,they get a big fay oiley guy,and they get midgets as champion!So this is my time to bring another brand to the top,but this time I will crash WWE,and I'll do everybody a favor,so that they will not need to see Vince disrespcet the wrestling legecy like he does today!Thats all I get to say you get 10 seconds to get out of my office,you stupid camera man,or I'll let Chris take you out the hard way!
Bischoff counts until 3,and then signs for Chris Justice to toss the camera man out.Chris Justice punch the camrea man,and the camera man his out cold,then Justice just kick him out!
Know thats who you need to do buesiness!
Our new GM sure as a alot to say,and I mean a lot of bad things to say!
Well he has the right to say this things,he is a wrestling genius,can you imagine who Wrestling would be without the monday night wars?
I think...
Oh,shut up,nobody cares what you get to say,lets just go to the Announcer!
The following match is schuled for one fall,first making his way to the right being accompanied by,he weights in at 330 pounds,from Hells Kitchen, New York He is the leader of the Pentagram:Sacran!
"Symphony Of Destruction" hits the arena,and Sacran comes out holding a barbed wire chair,he walks slowly to the ring,and has an evil look on his eyes!Sabatage comes out with Sacran and he is holding a kendo stick.
And is oppennet,he weight in at 335 lbs,from Austin, Texas,Chris Justice!
"With You" rocks the arena and out comes Chris justice,and he gets a mix reaction from the crowd!Justice enters the ring under the top tope,and goes face to face with Sacran!
The ball ring,and we are underway:
Justice and Sacran looks at eachother,and Sacran toss the chair aside,and try to punch Justice,but Justice counter,and start to hit a combo of punchs on Sacran taking him down!Justice then send Sacran to the ropes,and picks him up for a powerslam!Justice picks up Sacran,and Sacran tries to hit a low blow,but Justice catch his hand and locks an hammerlock.Sacran reverse it,and Justice,counter with an hip toss!Sacran gets up,and gets hit with a clothsline from Justice!Justice,sets up Sacran and hits a knee to the face!Justice covers 1..2..kickout!Sacran hits a eye thumb,and then goes to work on Justice on the corner!Sacran gets Justice in the corner,and he tries to hit a clothsline,but Justice charge at him,and hits a spear!Sabatage enters the ring,and tries to hit Justice with the kendo stick,but Justice hits him with a big boot,and then gets the kendo stick!Sacran gets up,and looks at Justice,Justice looks back at Sacran with a smile,and he breaks the kendo stick in half with his hands!Sacran looks in shock,but gets his barbedwire chair from ring side!Sabatage comes from behind and he hits a lowblow on Justice!Sabatage holds Justice for Sacran,and Sacran goe to hit Justice with a chair,but Justice,hit a big boot the the chair and it goes stright into Sacran's face!Sabatage jumps on Justice back,and tries to lock an Sleeperhold,but Justice manhandled him,and gets him up for the F-5!Justice nailes it,and then toss Sabatage over the top rope.Sacran recovers from the shot he get to the face,but he is busted open!Justice then takes the barbedwire chair,and he nailes Sacran with it again!

We get to go to a commeical break,when we come back,we will see more of Chris Justice Vs Sacran!
Cuts to Commercials
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-23 Edition   XWA:1-23 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:03 am

Back from Commericals
Interviewer=Josh
H-Bomb
Welcome back to XWA,and to Chris Justice Vs Sacran!
Justice picks up Sacran after hitting him on more time on the head with the barbedwire chair!Sacran grabs Justice pants and toss him out of the ring!JustIce lands on his feet,and Sabatage tries to take a cheapshot at him,but Justice catc is throat and hit a Double-handed Chokeslam on the floor!Sabatage is out cold!Justice pulls Sacran to the floor by his legs,and then Justice hits a punch to the gut,and a superkick to the face!Justice picks up Sacran to toss him to the announce table!Sacran body slides on the announce table,and then hits the floor!

Damn,Sacran and Sabatage are getting there ass whooped by Justice!
Yes,your right,this two monsters are getting a beating of a lifetime by this huge young man!

Justice pick up Sacran,and toss his head to the announce table!Sacran is absoultly out of it!Justice then toss Sacran's head to the ring post,and then toss him back to the ring!Justice bring a bag full of broken glass and he puts it on the middle of the ring.Justice,waits for Sacran to get back up,and he nailed him with the Justice Destroyer on the Broken glass!Justice covers 1-2-3!
There is your winner:Chrisssssssss Justice!
Chris Justice rise his hand up in victory,and then he goes out of the ring,and grabs Sabatage by the hair,and toss his head 10 times to the steel steps!Justice then goes back to Sacran that is out,and he shouts:"I'm the law here not you!"

Wow!That was one of the best debuts I saw in my entire life,I mean Mr. Bischoff sure knows how to choose a bodygurad!
Of course he knows,dumbass,he is a genius for god sake!This monster is sure the right type to by Mr. Bischoff bodygurad,this guy as abosultly no compassion!
Lets take you to the back where our interviewer Josh is going to have a few words with the no-limits champ H-Bomb!
Tonight H-Bomb you are heading into the biggest match if your life,when you are going to face Steve Strom in a Champion Vs Champion match,what are your thoughts about this huge match?
Tonight I'm going to beat you Steve Strom,and earn the world title shot that I deserve!because you see I know that Steve Strom is a huge barrier between me and the world title,and he is a great wrestler,but its my time to shine,its my time to be on the top of the mountian here is XWA!So tonight my only strategy is to win!
H-Bomb dropes the mic,and walks away!

Well H-Bomb sure as a lot of trust in himself!This is going to be a huge match,I can't wait for it to start!
Well hold on we still have the 2 out of three falls match between The sound and Aaron Kendrik!
Your damn right!We are going to have this two young wrestlers goes againest eachother in a 2 out of 3 falls match,and they are going to blew the roof of the place!Lets go to the announcer!
The following match is the 2 out of three falls match!First making his way to the ring he weight in at 280 pounds,from England:The Sound!
"Fuel" by Metallica hits,and out comes the Sound and gets a lot of respect from the crowd!
And his oppenent making his way to the ring he weight in at 235 pounds,from Star City, Arkansas:"The Bulldog" Aaron Kendrick!
Aaron enters the ring,and clap a couple of fans handsmand gets a lot of love from the crowd as well!
The ball rings,and we are underway:
The Sound and Aaron shaks hands at the start of the match,and then locks up.The Sound throws Kendrick to the turnbuckle!Aaron looks shocked from the power the the Sound has,and they locks up again,this time Aaron goes behind,and tries to hit a Geramn Suplex on the Sound,but the Sound blocks it,and hit a Geramn Suplex of his own!The Sound,sets up Aaron and hit a northan lights DDT!The sound covers 1-2-kickout!Aaron looks a little dizzed,and the Sound just nailes punches on him,and then the Sound goes for big boot in the corner,but Aaron moves out of the way,and as the Sound turns around,Aaron hits a snap DDT!Aaron covers 1-2-kickout!Aaron goes out,and takes a table.Aaron brings the table to the riong,and set in up in the corner.Aaron puts the Sound of the table,and tries to dropkick him through the table,but the Sound moves out of the way,Aaron gets up,and turns around,and the Sound kicks him in the gut,and powerbombs him through the table!The Sound then picks up Aaron again,and tries to hit the Sound Affect,but Aaron counter with a hurranca on the Sound!Aaron get slowly out of the ring,and get a rope.Aaron toss the rope to the ring,and then he takes another table and sets it up on the corner!Aaron takes the rope and puts it a cross the Sound's neck,he tries to choke him out,but the Sound pulls him right through the table!The sound then takes the rope off his neck and toss it out of the ring!The Sound then sets up Aaron and hit the F-5!The Sound covers 1-2-kickout!

Oh my god!Who did he kicks out from that?
We are going for another commerical break,don't go anywhere as this awsome match will continue!
Cuts to Commercials
------------------------
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-23 Edition   XWA:1-23 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:06 am

Back from Commercials
Welcome back to this explosive 2 out of three falls match between The Sound and Aaron Kendrick!

The Sound stomps Aaron,and then picks him up and hits a suplex.The Sound the finda a chain,and he toss it into the ring.Aaron gets up,and he charged at the Sound,but he sound drop toehold him face first into the chain!The Sound then locks the Crippler Crossface on Aaron,and he insted of locking his arms around Aaron's face,he takes the chain,and he put it around the mouth of Aaron!Aaron struggles and fights,but after about 30 seconds he taps out!

The Sound 1
Aaron Kendrick 0

The Sound then relese the hold,and tries to cover Aaron,but Aaron puts his leg on the rope!The Sound takes the time keeper bell,and he tries to hit Aaron with it,but Aaron,hits a low blow,and then he hits a DDT on the Sound right into the bell!Aaron then goes up,and hits the Spiral Tap on the Sound and Aaron covers 1-2-Kickout!

Damn what a match,just an amazing bout!

Aaron looks angry,and he takes the ball,and hit the Sound right in the back of the head with it!The Sound is busted open!Aaron then takes 2 tables and he sets them up out of the right!Aaron puts tacks and broken glass on them,and then he lights them on fire!Aaron goes back to the ring,and he puts the Sound on the top turnbuckle!The Sound tries to fight back,but Aaron hits him with a 3 headbutts,and then he hits the Awsome bomb right through the two flaming tables!Aaron then picks up the Sound,and toss him back to the ring.Aaron covers 1-2-3!

The Sound 1
Aaron Kendrick 1

Aaron locks the Sharpshooter on the Sound,but he reach the ropes after a couple of seconds.Aaron takes a steel steps,and tries to hit the Sound with it,but the Sound big boot's the Steel steps into Aaron's head!the Sound then falls on Aaron,and the ref count 1-2-kickout by Aaron!The Sound gets back up and takes a Fire extinguisher,and start to spray it on Aaron's face!The Sound then hits Aaron with the Fire extinguisher right to the head!Now Aaron is busted open,too!The Sound then stalks Aaron,and he hits a Spear!The Sound cover 1-2-kickout!The Sound picks up Aaron,and they start to go to the parking lot!The Sound toss Aaron head through one of the cars windshield!The Sound then hits a running powerslam on the floor!The Sound cover 1-2-kickout!Aaron kicks the Sound in the nuts,and then climb on one of the cars,and he hits a flying Bulldog!Aaron crwals to the cover 1-2-kickout!Aaron then signs for the Awsome bomb,but suddenly a car hit Aaron,and then the car stopps!The Sound covers 1-2-3!

The Sound 2
Aaron Kendrick 1

Here is your winner:The Sound

The car's door opend and Steve Strom comes out of the car smiling!

Oh this bastard I know he get something up his sleeve!
Then we didn't you say it before?This is a true champion!
I can't believe this,I know that Strom has a bad histroy but I really thought he turn on a new leaf!
Oh,give me a break,Steve Strom is a smart wrestler,he saw that Aaron tried to steal his title,so he took him out of the title picture!

The Sound and Mattitude looks at eachother,and then they start to stomp on Aaron until, Chris Justice comes,and they ran away!Aaron is taken out on a strecher!
Goes to Commercials
-------------------------
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-23 Edition   XWA:1-23 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:10 am

Back from Commercials
Welcome back to XWA,and I still can't get over of what happened a few mintues ago in the 2 out of three falls match!
A reply of the car hitting Aaron Kendrick is aired on the titaron!
Oh, this man is just a genius!
What he just send Aaron Kendrick to hospital,and he cost him the match with The Sound!
Thats why he is a genius!I done a favor to everybody on XWA by sending Aaron out of here!He was a punk,and he could never win the XWA title!
What?Aaron has heart,and a grea wrestling skills,that what maeks a grea champion!
Well,his wrestling skills and his heart just send him to a trip to the hospital!
I'm sure that somebody Steve will get the beating he deserve!
What beating?Why did he deserve a beating,because he is a smart person,and the best wrestler on XWA or even the best wrestler on all of USW!
I don't think that Steve is the best wrestler,I bet Aaron will destroy him when he will come back!
If he will come back!And nobody can destroy Steve Strom he is the champ!
Well,even if he is the champ,he can still get his ass kicked!
So if he can get his ass kicked,why wouldn't you go and kick his ass!
I think I will leave it to Aaron!
Thats what I thought!Your just all talk and no action!Well lets just talk about our main event!
Well we get a huge main event coming up!
Your right the Champion Vs Champion match is going to blew the roof of this place!
If H-bomb wins he will get the chance to get a XWA title match anytime he wants!
But more important is that if Steve Strom wins he will get the chance to choose the type of the match is next title defence will take place!
Alright we are set and ready for our main event here on XWa,so lets go to the Announcer!
This match is your XWA main event,and its the Champion vs Champion Match!Introducing first from Atlanta, Georgia,he is the XWA No-Limits Champion:H-Bomb!
H-bomb walks to the ring holding the XWA No-Limits championship over his shoulder,he climb on one of the turnbuckles,and holds the XWA No-Limits title high above his head,as the crowd cheer wildly!
And his oppennent he weight in at 235 pouns,from London, England,"The Best In The Buesiness" the XWA World Champion:Steve Strom!
"Killing In the Name" hits,and Steve Strom walks to the ramp and holds the XWA World title over his head,and pyro explode behind him!Steve enters the ring,and shout "Behold the champ",and then rise the XWA World Title up again,to the boos of the crowd!
The bell rings and he are underway:
H-Bomb and Steve Strom looks at eachother,and Steve comes closer to H-Bomb and slaps him!H-Bomb hits a powerful Clothsline,and then go and get the XWA World title,and he hits Steve right in the head with it busting him wide open!

Oh my god,this match isn't running even 1 mintue,and we already have blood,this match is going to be nasty!

H-Bomb tries to hit Steve with the title belt again,but Steve moves and the title hits the ropes and comes back hitting H-Bomb's face!Steve then starts to stomp on H-Bomb,and then locks the Figure Four Leg-lock!H-Bomb tries to turn on his belly,but Steve breaks the hold and DDT's H-Bomb's leg!Steve them tries to lock a Sharpshooter,but H-Bomb power out!H-Bomb gets on his feet and clothsline Steve Strom.H-Bomb goes out side and takes a stop sign and a taser gun,he tries ti hit Steve with the stop sign,but Steve gets up,and dropkicks the sign right into H-Bomb's face!Steve picks H-Bomb to his feet,and H-Bomb hit a eye thumb,and he toss Steve out of the ring.Steve lands on the apron,and as H-Bomb turns around,Steve hits a springboard Hurracanrana!Steve followed it up with a moonsault!Steve covers 1-2-Kickout!Steve takes the stop sign and place it on the middle of the ring,and piledrive H-Bomb on it!Steve cover 1-2-Kickout!

We go to go to Commercials,but stay tuned as this insane match continue!
Cuts to Commercials
------------------------
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-23 Edition   XWA:1-23 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:11 am

Back from Commercials
Welcome back to XWA,and lets get back to our Champion Vs Champion main event!

Steve takes the stop sign and hits H-Bomb right in the head with it!Then Steve goes out and takes a staple gun!Steve sees that H-Bomb is getting up so he springboard of the ropes to hit H-Bomb but H-Bomb takes the stop sign,and hits Steve right inn the head with it!H-Bomb then covers 1...2...kickout!H-Bomb takes the stop sign,and tries to hit Steve,but Steve kicks the stop sign to his face knocking him down!Steve then takes the stop sign,and hits H-Bomb another time with it,and then sticks the stop sign right to the head of H-Bomb with the help of the staple gun!Steve then tear the stop sign right off H-Bomb's head,as H-Bomb screams in pain!Steve then picks up H-Bomb and tries to hit a a Snap DDT,but H-Bomb counter,and hits a double-arm DDT!H-Bomb then goes to the back,and after a couple of seconds comes back with a Beer truck!H-Bomb sprays Steve with the beer!H-Bomb enters the ring,and hits a running powerslam!H-Bomb then climb to the top of the beer truck,and hits a Frog-Splash on Steve!H-Bomb covers 1-2-kickout!H-Bomb toss Steve out of the ring,and then goes out to!H-Bomb toss Steve's head through the windshield,and then tries to toss him through another windshield,but Steve counter with a low blow!Steve and H-Bomb then clims to the top of the beer truck,and start trade punchs there!Steve hit a eye rake,and then hits a Huge Powerbomb on H-Bomb all the way from the top of the beer truck to the ring!Steve crowals to the cover 1...2...Kickout!Steve looks furious,and he sets up H-Bomb for the Superkick.H-Bomb gets up,and and turns around and catch Steve's leg just has he was about to hit him!H-Bomb then hits the H-Drop,and suddenly The Sound comes and hits H-Bomb right in the head with a basball bat!Then The Sound picks up H-Bomb and hits the F-5!Then the Sound holds H-Bomb for Steve,and Steve hits the Superkick on H-Bomb!Steve is about to cover H-Bomb but,Chris Justice comes,and big boots The Sound and then toss him out of the ring!Chris Justice looks at Steve Strom and Steve bags for mercy!Chris Justice comes closer to Steve,and Steve tries to hit a low blow,but Chris catch is hand and pick him up for the F-5!Justice hits it,and then fight the Sound all the way to the back!THe Ref start a count of 10,and both Steve and H-Bomb gets up on 9!H-Bomb tries to clothsline Steve,but Steve counter,and moves out of the,and as H-Bomb turns around Steve hits the Superkick again!Then Steve goes for the Lionsault,but H-Bomb moves out of the way!H-Bomb then locks a Dragon Sleeper!The Ref pick Steve's hand up and it falls 2 times,and in the third time Steve hold his hand up!Steve then start to punch the stomch of H-Bomb,and H-Bomb relese the hold!Steve charge at H-Bomb but, H-Bomb hits a knee lift!H-Bomb then climb to the top,and tries to hit a Splash,but Steve ctach him in mid-air with a cutter!Steve covers 1-2-kickout!Steve tries to kick H-Bomb but,he catch Steve's leg,so Steve hits an Enzuigiri,taking H-Bomb down!Steve then hits the lionsalut and covers 1...2...kickout!Steve can't believe that H-Bomb kickout of his lionsault!Steve then holds the stop sign,and with for H-Bomb to get back to his feet!H-Bomb gets back to his feet,and Steve toss the chair to H-Bomb,H-Bomb ccatch the chair,and toss it right to Steve's face!H-Bomb then hits a Death Valley Driver on te stop sign!H-Bomb covers 1..2..kickout!H-Bomb stalk Steve,and waits for him to get back to his feet.As Steve gets back to his feet,H-Bomb hits the H-Drop!H-Bomb covers 1..2...and Steve put his leg on the rope!H-Bomb takes a table and place it near the turnbuckle.H-Bomb tries to put Steve on the table,but Steve hits low blow,and then place H-Bomb n the top on the table.Steve then climb up and hit a top-rope Lionsault on H-Bomb through the table!Steve Covers 1...2...and now H-Bomb puts his hand on the rope!Steve shouts wildly on the ref,and said count to 3!Steve Sets up H-Bomb for the Superkick,but H-Bomb picks up the ring bell,and Steve doesn't see it!Steve goes for the superkick,and H-Bomb hits him with the bell!H-Bomb covers 1-2-kickout!H-Bomb picks up Steve,and goes for the H-Drop.Steve counter and hits a Superkick right into the chin of H-Bomb!Steve covers 1-2-3!
There is your winner the XWA World Champion:Steve Strommmmmmmmmmmm!

Oh my god what an amazing show!
And I guess that proves that Steve Strom is the best wrestler here on XWA!
No he isn't!H-Bomb get him pinned in the middle of the ring,and the ref was about to count 123 until The Sound comes,and hits H-Bomb!
Who do you know that if The Sound wouldn't hit H-Bomb,H-Bomb will get the pin?
Because H-Bomb get Steve out cold after the H-Bomb!
It doesn't mean that H-Bomb will get the pin.I bet that Steve would beat H-Bomb without the help of The Sound.plus Chris Justice helped H-Bomb!
Chris Justice is here to keep wrestlers like Steve Strom from costing matchs to wrestles like Aaron Kendrick and H-Bomb!
No,Chris Justice is here to protect Mr.Bischoff,and that it!Now end the show,I get to go back home to my wife!Did you know she is a model!
Yes,I know you only said it like thousand!Okey thats it for today,I hope you all enjoy the show!And remember until next time stay...
Hardcore!!!!!!!!!!!
Show ends!
--------------------------------------------
You can now respond on the show
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mid-carder
Mid-carder

Male Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-23 Edition   XWA:1-23 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 2:53 am

Good show WPK, main event was great. Keep it up man.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-23 Edition   XWA:1-23 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:38 am

nice sho wpk
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-23 Edition   XWA:1-23 Edition Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:47 pm

Great show.
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-23 Edition   XWA:1-23 Edition Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:16 am

Thanks for the feedback,guys I thought you wouldn't like it because I don't have any exprience,but thanks!I'm happy now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-23 Edition   XWA:1-23 Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWA:1-23 Edition
Page 1 of 1