World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XWA:1-30 Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-01

XWA:1-30 Edition Empty
PostSubject: XWA:1-30 Edition   XWA:1-30 Edition Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:13 pm

Sparks
Taylor
Announcer
Eric Bischoff
The Pyros goes off,and the camera goes to Sparks and Taylor
Welcome everybody to the most insane and hardcore show on USW and in the all wrestling world!And tonight,we are going to have an amazing main event!
Your right,our Champ will battle one of the best in the business,Dash Blade that has just joined XWA!
Yeah,your right it was a great call be Eric Bischoff to bring Blade to XWA!
Of course it was its Eric Bischoff,you stupid prick!
Well,putting all of this aside we alos get H-Bomb vs The Sound!H-Bomb will try to get a little bit of payback,after The Sound helps Steve beating him last week,and cost H-Bomb a future chance at Steve's World Title!
Oh,c'mon The Sound just helped a friend,like Steve does!If H-Bomb is so great he should have won the freaking match last week with or without fighting The Sound too!
H-Bomb is great,he fought hard,and he had Steve pinned a couple of times!
Well,if he does get Steve pinned a couple of times,then he most have needed to win the match,and it didn't happen,well lets just go to our first match,and to the announcer!
The following match is set for one fall,first making is way to the ring,Coolio!
Coolio enters the ring,and clap a couple of fans hands,and then climb on the turnbuckleand does a couple of taunts.
And his oppennent,weigh in at 335,from Austin, Texas,"The Human Destroyer":Chris Justice!
"With You" hits,and there is a lot of pops and boos on the crowd,and the crowd is mixed in their rection for Chris.
Wait,wait,wait...
What the hell does he want?
Hey,have some respect,he is your boss!
This match is not a regular match,because I'm going to chance it a little bit!Since I'm the GM I order this match to be a Summision match...and the winner of this match will face H-Bomb for the XWA No-limits title!
The bell ring,and we are underway:
Chris Justice smiles,and start to applause Eric Bischoff,Coolio tries to attack him from behind,and Chris Justce catch him with Spinbuster.Justice then withs for Coolio to get up,and he hit a boot to the head!Justice then tries to pin,the ref count 1-2-and Justice picks up Coolio,and says no yet!Justice starts to hit a couple of knees to the head,and then he hits the Gorilla Press into the powerslam!Justice then picks up Coolio,and Coolio hits a punch to Justice face,and Justice looks at him and smiles!Justice then hit a huge clothsline,and he flips Coolio inside out with it!Justice then picks up Coolio,and place him in the corner!he hits a couple of shoulder blocks,and then he hits a spinning Spinbuster!Justice then place Coolio on the Turnbuckle,and he hits a thorat thrust,and the the Muscle buster!Justice then locks a Sleepr Hold,and the ref checks Coolio,and start to rise his arm,it falls two times,and in the third time,Coolio arm is about to fall,but Justice hold his arm up,so it will not fall!Justice breaks the hold,and then start to punch Coolio busting him width open!Justice then picks up Collio,and hits a huge one handed Choekslam,almost sending Coolio through the mat.Justice doesn't let go of the throat,and he picks up Coolio again by the throat,and he hits a Double handed Choekslam,and this time he relese the hold!Justice then picks up Coolio,and hit the Justice Driver for the 1-2-3!

Well,Chris Justice just squash Coolio!
Yes,another impressive win for this young guy!
Wait...he grabs the mic!

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-30 Edition   XWA:1-30 Edition Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:14 pm

Chris Justice
Well,I just beat this poor guy,and now...but I don't want to earn a title shot like this I want some competition,so Eric,I ask you to bring me another wrestler so I could fight him right here right now!
Eric is shown on the TitanTron
Well,I know I made a great choice by making you my bodygurad,and now I'm going to give you your what you want,I'll give you competition ...And I know you like to make people handicap,so you are going to be in a handicap match right now against 2 of the Pentagram members:Vincent and Acolyion!
Well thank you Eric,finally I could get some competition here!
Chris drops the mic,and wait for the Pentagram to come out...
"Symphony Of Destruction" hits,and out comes Acolyion...but Vincent is nowhere to be found.
Chris looks at Acolyion,and then turns around,and catch Vincent trying to get a snick attack from behind...
Acolyion jumps to the apron,and enters the ring,and now Justice gets Acolyion from one side,and Vincent from anoter.Vincent tries to hit Justice,but Justice hit a kick to the gut,and he throws Vincent into Acolyion.Then Justice picks up Acolyion,and throws him out!Vincent get up,and Justice and Vincent stare at eachother and locks up!They are tied,until Vincent stat to push Justice to the corner,but Justice gets right back,and push Vincnet to the corner,and start to punch him,Vincnet his dizzed,and Justice hits a big boot on him!Justice covers,and Acolyion spring borad from the ropes,and tries to hit a leg drop on Justice,but he moves and he hits Vincent!Justice,then kicks Acolyion in the gut,and kicks him up for the Justice Driver,and he hits it!Justice then wait for Vinenct to get back up,and he hit the Justice Destroyer for the 1-2-3!
Justice didn't even get time to celebrete his victory,and out comes Sacran and Sabatage,from one side,and Lenny Lyons and Scorn from another.Leon comes from behind Sacran and Sabatage and he hits them both with a chair,and from the other side comes Roger and he hits Lenny Lyons with a basball bat,and when he tries to hit Scron,he catch him,and hit a Choekslam on the floor!Justice runs to help Roger,and Scron catch him too,and tries to hit te Choekslam on him too,but Leon, hits Scron with a chair right nito the head,making Scron relese Justice!Scron is still not down,and Justice hit him with a spear,knocking him down!Leon picks Scron up,and hits the Reverse F-5 right nito the announce table,taking the table apart!

Oh my God Leon just took Scron to apart!

Leon helps Roger up,and Leon,Roger and Justice hold their arms up in victory!
Well,great saving,but next week it will be Roger,Leon and you Chris againest three members of the Pentagram in a Hell In A Cell Elimintion match!Or you could choose your title match,and leaves Leon,and Roger to fight the Pentagram alone in a handicap HIAC match!So what its gonna be Chris?I need your answer by next week show,so I could make the match.
Well,Eric you will get my answer by next week,don't you worry about that!
"With you" start to play as Justice,Leon and Roger keeps celebrete.

Well,Justice gets a big choice to make,and he gets until next week to do it!
Well,I hope that Justice will make the right choice,and choose the title match,that what I was choosing choose,if I was him!
Well,what about what happened right here,I mean Justice just beat Coolio,and then best both Acolyion and Vincent in a handicap match!And then the Pentagram tried to attack him 4 on one but,Leon,and Roger comes to the save of Chris Justice,and together they destroyed the Pentagram!
Well,Roger and Leon,get nothing to do here,they need to mind their own business,I'm sure Justice could handle this guys just fine!
Well maybe he could,and maybe not,but the odds weren't in his favor,and help dosn't hurt!
Well,I just hope that Sacran will have a plan for next week,because his guys just get beatn limb from limb by Leon,Roger and mostly Justice!
Well lets take it to our next contest,and its going to be H-Bomb Vs The Sound!Lets take you to the announcer!
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-30 Edition   XWA:1-30 Edition Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:28 pm

Dash Blade
The following match is set for one fall,first making is way to the ring,weigh in at 280 pounds,from Englend:The Sound!
"Fuel" hits and out come The Sound holding a barbed wire chair!He walks to the ramp,and taunt the crowd!From behind comes H-Bomb with a basball bat warpd with a chain!The Sound turns around and H-Bomb hits him with the bas right into the stomch and then to the head busting The Sound width open!
The bell rings:
H-Bomb then keeps hitting The Sound on the head with the bat,and then he takes the chair,and he hits The Sound 3 times with it,and thne picks up The Sound and toss him to the steel steps!H-Bomb start to stomp on The Sound,and he punch his open wound,busting him open even more!H-Bomb the toss The Sound back to the ring.H-Bomb then toss the chair,the bat and the steel steps to the ring too.H-Bomb serch under the ring,and pulls a table,he sets it up in the ring,and he puts the steel steps on the table.H-Bomb waits for the Sound to get back up,and he powerbombs him through the table with the with the steps.H-Bomb cover 1-2-kickout!H-Bomb toss The Sound out of the ring,and follow him.The Sound hits a eye thumb,and then toss H-Bomb's head to the announce table,he then takes the monitor,and hits H-Bomb across the head with it busting him open too!The Sound then picks up H-Bomb and place him on the announe table,and taunt the crowd,and get booed!The Sound picks up H-Bomb and hits the Sound Effect on H-Bomb through the table!The sound then toss H-Bomb back to the ring,and cover 1...2...and H-Bomb place his foot on the rope!The Sound picks up H-Bomb,and tries to hit the F-5 into the Steel steps,but H-Bomb counter,and hits a huge spinning DTT on The Sound to the steel steps!H-Bomb covers 1-2-kickout!H-Bomb then wait for the Sound to get back up,and he hits a Brainbuster on the bardbedwire chair!H-Bomb then gets out of the ring and pulls a table made of glass.He place the table near the upper right turnbuckle,and then goes out again,and in the way kicks The Sound.H-Bomb then pulls a set of 8 lamps,and he place it on the table.H-Bomb then gets back to the ring,and The Sound hits him with a low blow,and he toss him out!The Sound follows,and then hit H-Bomb with a chair on the outside!H-Bomb s laid out near the other steel steps,and The Sound pulls a 25 foot ladder from under the ring,and he place it in the ring.The Sound then comes and tries to send H-Bomb back to the ring,but H-Bomb grab him by the tights and pulls him to the steel steps!H-Bomb then gets back up ,and start to chocke The Sound with the monitor cable!H-Bomb stops after a minture and toss the Sound back to the ring.H-Bomb picks up the Sound in a powerbomb position and tries to hit the powerbomb through the table with the lamps,but H-Bomb counter,get out of the hold and hits the F-5 right into the barbed wire chair!The Sound then takes H-Bomb's head,and place it on the barbedwire chair,and then he place the basball bat on H-Bomb's head,The Sound climbs the ladder,and when he is on the top,H-Bomb gets up,and throw the chair into The Sound's head!The sound is dizzed on the top of the ladder,and H-Bomb start to climb up.he punch The sound in the head and then in the gut,and then taunt the crowd,and hits the H-Drop from the top of the ladder through the table with the lamps!The crowd start to shout "holy s*it",and the Sound is out cold!H-Bomb crawl to the cover and the ref count 1-2-3!
Here is your winner:HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-Bomb!
H-Bomb rise his hand in victory,and he can barly get up to his feet,and he his using the rope to get back up.Suddenly "Killing In the Name" hits and Steve Strom comes rushing to the ring and he start to punch away at H-Bomb,he then take the steep steps,and hits H-Bomb right onthe head with it!Steve then place H-Bomb's head on the steps,and he hit 3 conchairtoes to the head of H-Bomb!Steve then picks up H-Bomb and Piledrive H-Bomb into the broekn glass that was left from the broekn table!Steve then takes H-Bomb and put him on top of the steel steps,and then place ladder on H-Bomb,Steve then hits the Lionsault right into the ladder,and into H-Bomb!Steve then taunt the crowd and say "Whose the champ?"Then Dash Blade appers on the TitanTron!

Well,well,well,isn't it my buddy Steve from CGS!Well I saw that you destroyed every other contender for your title so far,and you walk around like you own the place!Well Steve guess what,your no longer number one here!Because Eric Bischoff made the greatest move by siggning me to XWA,and now I'm going to take your title at Interactive Sundy!Thats right,I challenge you to a match at Interactive Sunday,so what do you say,do you get the guts to face me at Interactive Sunday for the title,or your going to say no,and then tries to attack me from behind like the coward that you are?Well you get until next week to answer my challenge!
The TitanTron feeds back to black as H-Bomb is taken away on strecher!

Well,we just saw a great match betwee H-Bomb and The Sound,with a great ending to it!But Steve Strom can't stand that someone tops him or his friends so he came here and attack the already injured H-Bomb!
Well,Steve came here to defende his friends honor!
What honor does it have if you attack a man from behind and after a huge match like this!

The honor of coming on top like every time Steve always does!
Well,I would rather get my ass kicked then coming on top in this kind of way!
Well thats because your an idiot!
Well,its good that Steve is already in the ring,beause its time for our main event,but first we got to go to a commercial break,when we come back we will see the debuting Dash Blade againest the Champion Steve Strom!

Cuts to Commercial
-----------------------
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-30 Edition   XWA:1-30 Edition Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:51 am

Back from Commercials

Welcome back to XWA,and now its time for our explosive main Event:The debuting Dash Blade Vs The XWA Champion Steve Strom!
Well,this is going to be an awsome match,so sit tight,and get ready for a great ride here!
Yeah,Dash Blade made an name for himself for being a great champion and wreslter,and GM,so right here tonight,he will have the chance to prove himself to the XWA fans,because beating the XWA Champion will take him stright into the title picture!
With all the respect to Dash Blade,I don't think he is going to beat the champ here tonight!
Well Steve is coming after a win over H-Bomb!and earlier tonight,Steve just domlished H-Bomb,and injured him just like he did to Aaron Kendrick last week!
Well like I said earlier,Steve is smart,he knows that this people are coming after his title so he just take them out!If they were so great they wouldn't became injured so quick!
What the hell?Steve attacked Aaron in the middle of a match,after he was tried and couldn't fight back!And then he attacked H-Bomb after he defeted The Sound,and he attacked him from behind!
Aaron couldn't fight back?He sure as hell fight back againset The Sound!And H-Bomb is just a punk,and Steve taking him out in a matter of seconds just proves it!
Aaron fight The Sound,because it was in a match,let me ask you something can you fight a car?
Oh,lets just go to the announcer!
The Following bout is your main event,and its set for one fall!Making is way to the ring,he weigh in at 198 Pounds,from Bronx, NY:Dashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Blade!
The crowd roar as "The Way I Am" start to play,The Sound,and Steve are waiting on ring side,and Dash isn't showing up!Steve tells the Sound to go and check,so he does.After a few seconds,The Sound is thrown over the ramp,and suddenly Dash show up!He taunt the crowd,and gets into the ring!Steve looks at him,and then go check The Sound.the Sound is helped out of the ring,and Steve enters the ring with rage!He and Dash goes face to face.
The bell rings,and we are underway:
Steve,and Dash start to exchance punchs with eachother,and Steve gets the best on Dash,hitting a knee to the gut.Steve goes for a clothsline,but Dash counter and hits a Spinning heel kick!Dash,then hits a standing 450 Splash!Dash cover 1-2-kickout!Dash goes for a senton Splash,but Steve gets his knees up,and it catchs Dash on the back!Steve then start to stomp away at Dash,but he rolles away from every kick.Steve tries to hit some elbows,but he missed them too,and Dash catch him with a Hurracanrana!Dash then start to punch away at Steve,and then he tries to hit a Flying Clothsline,but Steve catch him in a Fallaway Slam position,and Dash covers,and goes behind Steve,Steve turns around,and gets a huge superkick to the chin from Dash!Dash covers 1-2-kickout!Dash tries to get Steve up,but Steve hit a low blow,and rolled him up 1-2-kickout!they get back up,and Dash gets an inside cradle,1-2-kickout!they get back again,and Steve gets an school boy rollup,and gets a two!they get both back up again,and Steve hits a huge Clothsline turning Dash inside out!Steve then sets up Dash,and he hit the Superkick!Steve covers 1..2...kickout!Steve can't believe it,and he goes to hit the Lionsault,but Dash counter it into a Cutter,second before Steve hit the ground!Dash covers 1-2-kickout!Dash goes out and get a Kendo stick with tacks on it!Dash waits for Steve to get back up,and he hits Steve with it!Dash then puts the Kendo stick on Steve's stomch,and goes up,and hits a Shooting Star Press!Dash covers 1-2-kickout!Dash goes out,and gets a trash can!Dash enters the ring,and Steve dropkicks the trash can right into Dash's face!Steve covers 1-2-kickout!Steve puts Dash on the corner,and puts the trash can in front of Dash's face!Steve then gets the kendo stick,and hit the trashcan,hitting Dash's face in the process! Steve pulls Dash out of the corner,and cover 1-2-kickout!Steve goes out,and pulls a table,and he place it outside of the ring near the apron.Steve then pulls a 25 foot ladder,and place it in the ring.Steve then pulls a Guitar and enters the ring!Dash hits a low blow,and then he place the guiter in the middle of the ring,and he hits the cop Killa on Steve,through the guiter!Dash then picks Steve's lifeless body,and toss him outside!Dash hits a huge spinning DDT through the table!Steve is wide open!Dash takes Steve and puts him on the Announce table!Dash then enters the ring,and climb the huge ladder,he taunt the crowd,and then hits a huge Swanton Bomb!The announce table is broken,and Steve,and Dash aren't moving!After a couple of seconds Dash gets up,and he is busted open too!Dash picks up Steve,and carry his body to the ring!Dash covers with his last powers,1...2...Steve puts his foot on the rope!Dash is laying down on the mat,and the ref start to count 12345678,and Dash gets up,and picks up Steve,Steve hits a eye rake,and a Reverse DDT!Steve covers 1..2..kickout!Steve gets back up,and so do Dash,Steve chrage at Dash,but Dash counter,and hits a huge backyard kick,Steve is dizzed,but still standing,and Dash hit a Tombstone Piledriver!Dash falls on Steve 1-2-kickout!Dash,gets back up slowly,and hits a senton,1-2-kickout!Dash picks up Steve,and hits him with the Kendo stick!Dash climb to the rope,and waits for Steve to get back up,Dash tries to hit a Diving Spear,and Steve counter it with a DDT!Steve covers 1-2-kickout!Steve goes out,and gets a bag of broken glass from under the ring!Steve enters the ring and puts the broken glass in the middle of the ring!Steve then picks up Dash,and tries to hit a Piledriver on Dash through the glass,but Dash counter,and flip him over!Dash then gets Steve up,and he tries to hit the Blade Driver,but Steve rake his eyes,and then hits the Piledriver on the broken glass!Steve covers 1-2-kickout!

OMG,what a match!And its great to see a match with Steve Strom,that doesn't invold The Sound getting in and give him the win!Well anyway we got to go to a commercials break,but don't go anywhere as this awsome match will keep on going!

Cuts to Commercials
------------------------

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-30 Edition   XWA:1-30 Edition Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:24 am

Back from Commercials

Welcome back to XWA,and welcome back to our main event,and it was an awsome match so far between Dash Blade,and Steve Strom!Well,lets not waste anymore time,and lets get back to the match!

Steve is shouting at the ref after he only get 2 after the Piledriver.Steve hit 3 elbows on Dash,and then start to punch away at Dash busting him open even more!Steve then gets his belt from the outside,and tries to hit Dash with it!Steve hits Dash with the belt,and then goes for the Lionsault,but Dash with his last powers moves out of the way,and Steve lands righit into his belt!Dash then puts his hand on Steve's chest,1...2...kickout!both men are down,and the ref count 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9,and Steve and Dash gets up together,and start to exchange punchs,Dash gets the better in this fight,and backs Steve to the ropes.Dash then hits a knee,and a Charge at Steve hitting a spinning DDT!Dash then gets Steve up,and he hits a huge brain buster on Steve sending him right into the belt!Dash then mocks Steve,and hits him with his own Lionsault!Dash covers 1...2...kickout!Dash sets up Steve,and as Steve gets back up Dash hits the Complete Shot!Dash covers again 1-2-kickout!Dash goes out side,and pulls a table.Dash place it near one of the turnbuckles,and then pulls a borbedwire borad,he place it on top of the table,and then light it on fire!Dash,then enters the ring,and place Steve on the top turnbuckle,Steve headbutts Dash,and Dash falls,and Steve hits a Diving Leg drop!Steve covers 1-2-kickout!Steve then climb the 25 foot ladder and Dash is climbing on the other side,thet start to exchange punchs no the top of the ladder,and then Dash hits a kick right into Steve's head!Steve looks to be out of it,and Dash gets him up,and Dash hits the Blade Driver from the top through the flaming table and the barbedwire borad!Dash goes for the cover 1..2...and The Sound comes out of nowhere and breaks the pin!The Sound then start to stomp Dash Blade,and The Sound then hit Dash with the chair and then with the belt!The Sond picks up Dash,and goes for the Sound Effect,but out of nowhere comes Chris Justice,and spears the hell out of the Sound!Justice then toss The Sound out of the ring,Steve tries to hit Justice from behind,but Dash catch him,and hits the Blade Driver right into the chair!Dash covers 1-2-3!
Here is your winner:Dashhhhhhhhhhhhh Blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,the Sound did got invold,but Chris Justice comes to unlite him,and to take him out,letting Dash gets Steve alone,and gets the pin after the Blade driver!
Well Chris Justice gets no business being in there!
What,he is here to protect the GM,and to stop wrestlers from chating to win the match!
But Chris has nothing to do with helping Dash Blade,he is just trying to steel the spotlight from the top guys,like:The Sound,Dash Blade and Steve Strom!
Steeling the spotlight?what the hell are you talking about,this is way he his for,to protect wrestlers from cheating to win the match!
Well,The Sound as the right to help is friend!
The right to help his friend?Well if the Sound as the right to help his friend then Justice as the right to help Dash!
Oh,just warp up the show,your driving me crazy each and every week!
Well,thanks for having us on your T.V tonight,and thanks for watching XWA,and remember remember until next time stay...
Hardcore!

Show ends!
--------------------------------------------
You can now respond on the show
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-30 Edition   XWA:1-30 Edition Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Great detailed show.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-30 Edition   XWA:1-30 Edition Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Nice show chen
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-30 Edition   XWA:1-30 Edition Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:56 pm

Thanks for the good feedback guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Male Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-30 Edition   XWA:1-30 Edition Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:05 pm

i think that was your best show yet Very Happy

kepp up the good work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWA:1-30 Edition   XWA:1-30 Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWA:1-30 Edition
Page 1 of 1