World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XWA:2-6 Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

Male Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-01

XWA:2-6 Edition Empty
PostSubject: XWA:2-6 Edition   XWA:2-6 Edition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:13 am

Sparks
Taylor
Announcer
Steve Strom
Chris Justice
The Pyros goes off,and the camera goes to Sparks and Taylor
Welcome to XWA,the most insane and amazing thing in your television!And tonight we have a huge 3 on 3 Elimination Hell In A Cell!
Thats right Sparks,that idiot Chris Justice gave up his chance to fight for the No-Limits Title,and instead,he decided to join the two clowns known as Leon,and Roger!
What the hell are you saying?Chris Justice respect Leon and Roger,and he want to return a favor,after they help him fight the The Pentagram!
Yeah,The Pentagram really wanted to destroy Justice after he keep destroying every one in there stable!
Chris Justice didn't came here to joke around,he came here to protect Eric Bischoff,and to kick peoples ass's!
Well,that exaclty what he is doing,kicking The Pentagram's ass!
And Tonight...
"Killing In the Name" hits,and out comes the XWA World Champ Steve Strom holding the XWA World Title proudly above his head.He walk to the ring,and shout at the Announcer to give him a mic:
Well,Sparks,the only thing you need to talk about his the man here,the XWA World Champ,Steve Strom.Since the show started I didn't even heard one word about Steve Strom coming from your lips,the only thing you talk about his the Elimination Hell In A Cell Match!Well I get to say this is going to be a good match,but now,its time for the Steve Strom Open Challenge,and tonight,I already choose my oppennent,he is known has one of the best wrestlers in the world,and he is the currect Pro Wrestling World Champ of Poland,give it up for Gergory Poslov!
Out comes a poor skinny 18 years old guy at barly weigh 140 pounds and he only wears a wrestling pants.
Steve Strom Said something to the Announcer in the hear.

Ladies and Gentlman the following match is set for one fall,first weigh in at 275 pounds,he is Poland Pro Wrestling Champ:Gregory Poslov!
Mattiude start to laugh when he heard the Announcer announcing Gregory Poslov weight.Then he ask Gregory for a hand shake,and Gregory looks at Steve and shake his hand!Steve then slap him,and hits a knee to the gut,and then sent Poslov out of the ring!
The Bell Ring,and he are underway:
Steve hits a big boot on Poslov,and then toss him to the steel steps!Steve then start to slap Poslov on the back of the head,and then toss him back to the ring!Steve laugh at Poslov,and start to kick him in the gut!Poslov,is shouting,and he is in a lot of pain.Steve picks up Poslov and hits a Snap Suplex,and then a two leg drops!Steve then goes out of the ring,and pulls a Basball bat.He enter to the ring with it,and then hits Poslov right to the head with it!Steve then covers 1..2..and Steve pulls Poslov head up!Steve Picks up Poslov again,and hit him with the bat to the gut,and then to the back of the head.Steve then toss Poslov out of the ring,and take a PS2 from one of the fans,and toss it right into Poslov head,busting him width open!Steve then take a chair,and place it in the ring!He then takes a bag of Nalis,and a bag of tacks and put the tacks,and the nalis on the Chair.Steve then toss Poslov to the steel steps again,and then toss him back to the ring!Steve then slap Poslov again,and place him in the turnbuckle,and then hits the Shinning Wizard in the corner,knocking Poslov out cold.Steve then pulls Poslov to the middle of the ring,and hits the Tombstone Piledriver on Poslov right into the chair with the nails and the tacks!Steve then hits the Lionsault on Poslov,and cover 1...2...3!
Here is your winner....
Shut up,shut up...I want to feel like I'm getting a competition so I challegne anyone of XWA to come to this ring and face me one on one right now!
Steve wait for like half a mintue,and then "The Way I Am" hits,and Dash Blade comes running down to the ring,Steve picks up the chair,and as Dash enters the ring,he tries to hit Dash with it,but he missed,and Dash dropkicks the chair into Steve's face!Steve then gets up,and Dash Clothsline him over the rope!Dash is celebreting in the ring,while Steve making his way to the back saying " you will pay for this".
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingheaven.top-board.com
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:2-6 Edition   XWA:2-6 Edition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:59 am

Sacran
Well,Finally somebody shut this asshole up!
Asshole,this guy is our champ,you are the asshole!Why don't you tell him he is an asshole to his face!
He is an asshole,because he thinks that he can fool people,and he thinks he is the best thing here on USW!
Well,he is the best thing in USW,and in the wrestling world,this dude it the total package!
Well,I think that Dash Blade will show him who his the real champ at Interactive Sunday!
I doubt it,I don't even think Dash will make it to Interactive Sunday,remember what Steve said!
Well,Steve can say what ever he want,he said that the guy he fight was Poland wrestling champ,and that not true!
Who do you know that,are you a professor for Poland wrestling?
No,but I know that a man that barly weight 150 pounds,can't be a Country world champ!
Why not....?
Oh,why don't you stop it right,here,and lets go the our next match,the huge Elimination Hell In A Cell Match!
Well this match has a huge potential to be the best match we saw for months!
Well its going to be an awsome match as The Pentagram will met Roger,Leon & Chris Justice!
Well I hope Sacarn could get some momentom from this match,becasue he is going to face Authority's Madness on Interactive Sunday!
I hope so too,but don't forget that the man or the men that will be left standing will be added to the No-Limits title match at Interactive Sunday,by the order of the GM Eric Bischoof!
First of all its Mr.Bischoof,and second,yes the man or the men that will win will be added to the No-Limits title match and that a huge bounds!
Well,lets see if The Pentagram could get some revenge on Leon,Roger,and most importantly Chris Justice!Lets go to the Announcer!
Ladies and Gentlman,the following match is the Elimination three on three Hell In A Cell Match!
Introducing first,at a total weigh of 920 pounds,from Hells Kitchen, New York: The Pentagram!
The Pentagram comes out as "Symphony Of Destruction" hits,they look very focus,and angry!
And their oppennent,weigh in at 280 pound,from San Francisco, California:Leon!
"Until the End" hits and Leon comes out and he looks focus too,and ready to fight,and he taunt for the crowd,and wait near the ring for Roger and Chris.
And his tag team partner,from The Bronx,weigh in at 250 pounds:Roger!
Roger enters the ring,and clap a few fans hand,and then stand beside Leon.
And their partner,weigh in at 335 pound,from Austin, Texas,"The Human Destroyer":Chris Justice!
"With You" hit,and out comes Chris Justice to the roar of the crowd,he taunt for the crowd,and then stand beside Leon,and Roger,and shake their hand,they then look at The Pentagram that are in the ring.then Sacran takes the mic and adress the crowd:
Well,Has you all idiots can know I was choosen to be XWA representor in Interactive Sunday to fight againest Madness,so becasue of that I can allowed myself to compete tonight in the HIAC match,so I won't get injured,but I do get a replecment,and I would like to welcome to new addtion to the Pentagram:Darkio!
Out comes a huge man full of muscle that wears a strange mask.Meanwhile Justice,leon,and Roger enters the ring,and,Darkio,stand near the cell,and look at it.Sacran comes over to Darkio,and tell him "go and get them",and Darkio,enters the ring,and looks at Justice,Leon,and Roger,and then looks at Scron,and Sabatage.

Well this match will start right after this commercial break,don't go anywhere!

Cuts to Commercials
-------------------------

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:2-6 Edition   XWA:2-6 Edition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:07 pm

Back from Commercials

Welcome back to XWA,lets hurry up to the Hell In A Cell Match!
Everybody looks at eachother,and Leon goes head to head with Darkio,and Sabatage goes head to head with Roger,and Justice goes head to head with Scron!
The Bell ring,and he are underway:
Everybody start to exchange punchs,and Darkio hits Leon with a thorat thrust,and a kick to the gut,and then sent him out!Roger kicks Sabatage in the gut,and toss him out of the ring!Justice gets the edge in the punch fight,and he back Scron into the ropes.Justice hits a knee to Scron gut,and then he hits a snap suplex.mean while Darkio pick up Leon on his shoulders,and toss him to the cell wall,busting him open!Roger tris to toss Sabatage to the ring post,but Sabatage counter and hits a eye rake,and then toss Roger to the cell wall!Justice picks up Scron,and toss him out of the ring.Justice tear the cell door,and climb to the top of the cell,and Scron comes right after him,Sabatage goes out of the cage and toss all the monitors out of one of the Announce tables,and then tries to climb up too,but Roger catch him by the tights and powerbomb him through the Announce Table!Roger try to cover,but Darkio come in and break the count!Leon punch him from behind,but Darkio his him again with the thorat thrut,and then send him to the steel!Meanwhile Justice and Scron fight on the top of the cage,and Justice tries to throw a punch at Scron,but he counter,and hits a huge Double Handed Chokeslam on the steel!Scron cover 1-2-kickout!Scron picks up Justice,and try to toss him off the cell,but Justice hits a punch to the gut,and then a North light powerbomb on Scron!Justice cover and get a 2!Darkio grab Roger and sent him to the Cell wall too,and then he tries to hit Leon and Roger with a double Choekslam,but they counter with a couple of punchs and kicks,Roger then hits a knee to Darkio gut,and then Leon picks him up in a powerbomb position.Roger jumps to the back of Darki and hits a backstabber!
What a combo,a powerbomb & a Backstabber,that could be all for this monster!
Leon cover Darkio 1...2...kickout!Sabatage gets up,and hits a low blow on Leon,and Roger notice him,and he run torwd him,but Sabatage hits a drop toehold on Roger sending him face first to the cell wall.Sabatage then picks up Roger,and hits a Death Valley Driver!Sabatage cover 1-2-kickout!Sabatage can't believe it,and he climb to the top!Meanwhile on the top,Justice hits a body slam on Scron,and then a couple of Leg rops and elbows!Justice then notice Sabatage and he kick him in the gut,and then pick him up on his shoulder,Scron gets up,and Justice spins and uses Sabatage legs to knock Scron down again.Justice then throw throw Sabatage to the air,and catch him with a Spinbuster right on Scron!Justice then toss Sabatage aside,and cover Scron 1-2-Sabatage makes the save in the last mintue!Darkio,and Leon gets up,and start to exchange punchs,and when Darkio try to hit the throat thrust,Leon moves out of the way and hit a European Uppercut on Darkio!Leon then picks up Darkio and tries to hit him him with the Full Nelson Slam,but Darkio overpowered him,and turn Leon into a Full Nelson Position,and tries to hit the "Shot Of The Darkio.but Roger hits him with a low blow,and then Roger rolles him up,1-2-kickout!Justice picks up Scron,and hits 3 german Suplex on him!Sabatage tries to hits Justice from behind,but Justice catch him,and hits a huge Chokebomb on him!Justice then picks up Sabatage and toss him off the cell,and he falls right into Darkio!Leon then picks up Sabatage lifeless body,and hit him with the Reverse F-5 on the floor!Leon cover Sabatage 1...2...3!
Sabatage has been eliminated!
Darkio want on a rage,and hits a runnig Yakuza kick on Leon,and then hits a knee to the gut on Roger,and toss him to the steel,and then hits the "Shot Of The Darkio" on Roger for the 1...2...3!
Roger has been eliminated!
Justice then picks up Scron,and tries to hit a F-5,but Scron rake his ryes,and then hits a Huge Double Handed Choekslam on Justice!Scron cover 1...2...kickout!Scron can't belieive it,and he picks up Justice,and tries to hit him again,but this time Justice kicks him in the nuts,and then hits a Rock Bottom!Justice then waits for Scron to get back up,and he hits him with a Tombstone piledriver!Justice cover 1...2..kickout!
Meawhile Darkio toss Leon's head to the Announce table,and then start to choke him with the monitor cable!Darkio then start to stomp on Leon,and locks a Dragon Sleepr on him!Leon pass out,and Darkio toss him to the Announce table.Darkio climb too,and tries to him the "Shot Of The Darkio" on Leon,but Leon counter with a eye rake,and then a DDT,but the table didn't broke.Leon crawl out of the Announce table,and so does Darkio!On the cell roof,Justice hits a couple of Knees to the face of Scron,and then hits a Brainbuster!Justice cover 1-2-kickout!Justice picks up Scron,and Scron is busted open.Justice just picks him up,but Scron counter,and tries to Choekslam Justice off the cell,but Justice break his hold,and then picks him up,and F-5 him from the top of the cell through the Announce table!Justice then takes a breath,and hits a shooting Star Press of the top of the cell right into Scron!Justice falls right on Scron,and the ref cover 1..2...3!

Scron has been eliminated!
Back to top Go down
WWEpatriotKane!
Mid-carder
Mid-carder
WWEpatriotKane!

PostSubject: Re: XWA:2-6 Edition   XWA:2-6 Edition Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:53 pm

Eric Bischoff
Leon get up slowly,and kick Darkio in the gut,but it has no effect,Darkio,hits a big boot,and send Leon down again!Darkio,then picks up Justice fallen Body,and tries to hit the "Shot Of The Darkio" but Justice fight him off with elbows,Darkio let go,and Justice charge at him,but Darkio hit him with a knee to the face and then a running powerslam!Darkio cover 1..2..kickout!Darkio start to punch away at Justice,but Leon push him off,and then start to punch away at Darkio,until Darkio push him away,and then hits a knee to the face!Darkio then toss Leon's head 10 times to the cell wall,and Leon's face is a mess,Darkio,then hits a Piledriver,and go and get a table from under the ring,he comes back and set up the table near the Cell.He locks Leon in a Full Nelson position,and tries to hit his finishing move,but Justice punch him in the back of the head,and then toss him to the steel wall!He then dare Darkio to come up,and as Justice climb up Darkio hits him with a low blow,and a powerbomb!Darkio then climb up,and so does Leon,they start to fight on near the end of the cell roof,and Leon hits an eye rake,and then A Fisherman Suplex on the Steel,he then picks up Darkio,and try to toss him off,but Darkio fight him off,and Chokeslam him through the Cell roof to the ring!Darkio then climb down,and in the way stamp Justice,and then,go and cover the lifeless body of Leon,1...2...3!
Leon has been eliminated!
You can hear Darkio laughing under the mask,has he is happy to see Leon completly out!He goes to Justice,and Justice start to fight him with punchs,and then some kicks,he picked up Darkio,and nails a big sidewalk slam!Justice cover 1...2..kickout!Justicedrops 3 elbows,and try to cover Darkio again,but he get only 2 again!Justice start to punch away at Darkio,and you can see at their is blood on Darkio forhead.Justice keep on punching him like a madman,and then start to drive some elbows to the head of Darkio,he then picks up Darkio,and Suplex him on the floor.Justice cover 1..2..kickout!Suddenly Sacran comes snaking from behind with a kendo stick And Justice doesn't see him.Justice picks up Darkio,and try to hit him with the Justice Driver through the table,but Sacran hits Justice from behind with the Kendo Stick,and it help Darkio to lock Justice in the full nelson position,Darkio then turn it into the "Shot Of The Darkio" through the table!Sacran is laughing loudly as Darkio cover Justice 1...2...3!
Here is you winner and the man that will be added to this Sunday PPV No-limits Title Match:Darkio!
The crowd is booing heavily as Darkio is decleard the winner of the match,and suddenly Eric Bischoff Music hit,and he comes out to the ramp with a mic:
Well,first of all welcome to XWA Darkio,I get to say to made one hell of a debut,you eliminated every one on the oppenent side of the team!And I got to say that I'mvery impresset with your preforment!I saw who you manhandled this clown Roger,and I saw who you destroyed this impressive young man Leon,but what most impress me was you decimating me Bodygurad Chris Justice!Well,quiest honestly I'm so impresst that I'm naming you my new bodygurad,so from now on your not a member of the Pentagram,your a member of my team,Team Bischoff!So Chris you are not fired,but you are no longer my bodygurad,you are just another regular wrestler here in XWA,and if you don't like it deal with it!Lets go Darkio!
Wait a mintue what do you mean lets go....
Suddenlly Darkio turn his face to Sacran and hit him with a big boot!he then pick up Sacran and hit him with the "Shot Of Darkio" on the floor!Eric Bischoff comes and raise Darkio arm in victory,as Justice gets back up slowly and has a look of disguast on his face!

What the hell was that?!?!Darkio just attacked the man that supposed to represent us at Interactive Sunday,what the hell is Bischoff thinking!
Its not Bischoff,Darkio is the real deal,and he just gave another example why he needs to be Mr. Bischoff new Bodygurad!
Plus Sacran is going to be fine by Sunday,believe me.By the way,since when do you care so much about Sacran health?
Since the time when he was named the man that will represent us at Interactive Sunday!Well Bottom line is that Chris Justice get scrwed here tonight,and so does Sacran!Justice thought he was going to put Darkio away,but from out of nowhere comes that snake Sacran and hit him from behind with the kendo stick,and that gave the opening for Darkio to hit his finishing move through the table and get the win!And then Mr. Bischoff came in,and scrwed Sacran be making Darkio his new Bodygurad!and now Darkio is going to be added to the No-Limits Title match at Interactive Sunday,I feel sorry for the Sound and the returing H-Bomb!
Your right,H-Bomb may just coming cack from injury,but he may go back to be sidelined aafter he will meet Darkio,and the same goes to the Sound,although I like this guy,I think that he don't get any chance againset that monster!

Well,we got to go to a Commercial break,when he come back he will see the main event between The Sound and Dash Blade!

Cuts to Commercials
-------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWA:2-6 Edition   XWA:2-6 Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWA:2-6 Edition
Page 1 of 1