World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future Stars of Wrestling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Future Stars of Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Future Stars of Wrestling   Future Stars of Wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:15 am

I've decided to do a little Be The Owner now, in my spare time, since I'm no longer an efed writer. This is my fed including younger, up-and-comming guys.

Roster
Shelton Benjamin
Ron Killings
Elijah Burke
Jack Evans
Ruckus
MVP
Mr. Kennedy
Sonjay Dutt
Petey Williams
AJ Styles
Chris Hero
Jamie Noble
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Austin Aries
Jay Lethal
Santino Marella
Carlito
John Morrison
Kaz

Tag Teams
Triple X (Low Ki & Chris Daniels)
The Rendkeck and The Reject (Shannon Moore & Jimmy Yang)
Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin & Alex Shelly)
Jesse & Festus
The Briscoes

Announcers
Jim Ross-play by play
Tazz-color
Howard Finkle-ring announcer
Jeremy Borash-backstage interveiwer

General Manager
Stone Cold Steve Austin

Titles
FSA World Champion-VACANT
FSA Tag Team Championship-VACANT
FSA High Flyers Championship-VACANT
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Future Stars of Wrestling   Future Stars of Wrestling Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:53 am

Jim Ross: orange
Tazz: blue
Stone Cold: red
Howard Finkle: indigo
Mr. Kennedy: green

The pyro goes off on the stage as the FSA theme song begins to play. The camera pans to face the announcers: Jim Ross and Tazz.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the newest wrestling fed run by, my friend, the "Texas Rattlesnake" Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Future Stars of Wrestling.

Yes, and what a good job Stone Cold did by rounding up some of the young up-and-commers. Kudos to you Austin!

And speaking of Austin our General Manager is in the ring as we speak.

The camera goes to Austin who is standing in the ring with a microphone. He waits for the fans to quiet down before speaking.

First of all I'd like to welcome you all to the best damn wrestling fed in the whole damn world!

The fans cheer at the sound of that.

Not only is this the best damn fed in the world, but we've got the best damn wrestlers in the whole damn world!

The fans cheer to this as well.

And we're gonna showcase the best of our talent tonight in the first rounds of a tournament to crown the first ever FSW World Champion. The tournament will include MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, Ron Killings, John Morrison, Carlito, Elijah Burke, and Santino Marella. Now, the two men in the finals will face each other at the first FSW pay-per-veiw: Adreneline Rush! Also, the other six men involved will be in a Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Adreneline Rush as well. Now if you like that idea give me a hell yeah!

The crowd screams: "Hell Yeah!".

I've got one even better for you. The first match of the tournament starts right now! And that's the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!

Austin's music plays as he leaves the ring. After Austin gets to the back the music of Carlito begins to play as he makes his way to the ring.

Well, you heard our GM make a very big announcement, Tazz.

And I'm very excited! A tournament to decide the first FSW Champion, that's so cool! Just like Carlito!

The following contest is a first round match for the FSW Championship tournament. Making his way to the ring, from the Carribean, Carlito!

Carlito rolls into the and takes a bite of his apple. Next, out comes Mr. Kennedy.

And his opponent, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, Mr. Kennedy!

Look at this JR, we've got two really big egos in this match! I love it!

Mr. Kennedy gets in the ring and raises his arm while his microphone is lowered from the ceiling.

Good evening. You fans are getting a treat here tonight to see me grace this ring with my athletic ability. And soon, I will become the first ever FSW World Heavyweight Champion. And when I do you all will-

Kennedy is cut off when Carlito comes from behind and rolls him up. The ref calls for the opening bell before starting his count. 1-2-kickout!

Woah, we nearly had what could have been the shortest match ever.

Kennedy stands up in disbeleif for a moment before kicking Carlito in the gut. Kennedy does a few right hands before whipping Carlito off the ropes. On the return Kennedy tires for a knee lift, but Carlito catches the leg and takes Kennedy off his feet with a single leg takedown. Carlito flips him over and locks in a half boston crab. Kennedy is trapped for a while, but eventually makes it to the ropes. Carlito releases the hold and begins to kick Kennedy near the ropes. Carlito drags Kennedy back to the center of the ring and tries to lock in the hold again, but this time Kennedy uses all of his leg strength to push Carlito off. Carlito hits the ropes and his taken down by a big clothesline on the return. Carlito gets back to his feet and is whipped off the ropes again and gets a shoulder block. Kennedy leans Carlito against the ropes and gives him a few punches before whipping him again. Kennedy goes for a dropkick this time, but Carlito holds on to the ropes, causing Kennedy to fall to the mat. Kennedy gets right back up, but when he approaches Carlito he gets backdropped over the top rope, but lands on the apron. he gives Carlto a right hand. Kennedy tries to come back in the ring, but is met with a knee to the face. Carlito connects with a springboard dropkick that sends Kennedy crashing into the barricade at ringside.

What a dropkick from Carlito! Perfectly executed! ladies and gentlemen we have to take a commercial break, but when we come back we will have more FSW action.

Show goes to commercial break.

TO BE CONTINUED, DO NOT RESPOND
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Future Stars of Wrestling   Future Stars of Wrestling Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:26 am

Jay Lethal: yellow
Jack Evans: cyan

The show comes back on the air and Mr. Kennedy had Carltio in a leglock.

Welcome back to FSW ladies and gentlemen and during the commercial break the tide turned to Kennedy's favor. Let's take a look.

They show a replay during the commercial break when Carlito charged at Kennedy and tried for a running boot, but Kennedy sidestepped it and Carlito's leg smashes into the steel steps. When we come back live Kennedy pulls Carlito's leg up before slamming it back down onto the mat.

This is a smart move by Kennedy. If he continues working on his leg this match will be over.

Kennedy drags Carlito near the ropes and puts his leg on the bottom rope. Kennedy grabs the ropes and uses them to jump off and stomp on Carlito's leg. Carlito screams in pain. Kennedy locks in a Figure Four on Carlito in the center of the ring. After nearly a minute in the hold Carlito is able to get to the ropes. Kennedy doesn't immediately realease the hold, prompting the ref to begin the five count. 1-2-3-4. Kennedy realeses the hold. Kennedy lifts up Carlito and grabs hold of his knee. Kennedy tries to slam Carlito knee first on to his own knee, but Carlito reverses it into a DDT. Both men are down as the ref begins to count. 1-2-3-4-5...Carlito gets to his feet and Kennedy soon follows. Kennedy hits Carlito with some right hands. He goes for a kick, but Carlito catches his leg. Clothesline from Cralito. Kennedy wuickly gets to his feet, but is met with several left hands followed by an armdrag. Carlito locks in an armlock, but Kennedy powers out with a hip toss. Kennedy approaches Carlito and starts to pull him to his feet, but Carlito hits a jawbreaker. Carlito takes Kennedy down with another clothesline. Carlito backs Kennedy into the corner hits a few shots before setting up Kennedy for a superplex. Once Carlito gets to the top he is pushed back to the mat. Carlito attempts to land on his feet, but his leg gives out on him. Kennedy jumps from the top rope with a Double Axe Handle.

Carlito's leg is visibly hurting, this may be the beginning of the end.

Or maybe it's just the end.

Kennedy raises his arms and taunts Carlito, as the second generation superstar lies motionless on the mat. Kennedy finally approaches him, but Carlito was apparently playing possum as he rolls him up in a small package. 1-2-3!

Here is your winner: Carlito!

Wow! Carlito just came out of nowhere with that win!

Kennedy got too cocky there and Carlito advances in the tournament to crown the first ever FSW Champion, now lets go to the brackets.

A bracket pops up on the screen showing Carlito's advancement. Under his match is Shelton Benjamin vs. Elijah Burke, MVP vs. Santino Marella, and John Morrison vs. Ron Killings.

As you see there Carlito will face the winner of the Shelton Benjamin/Elijah Burke match, which is up later tonight.

The camera goes backstage where Jay Lethal is backstage talking to General Manager Steve Austin.

Ohhh yeeeeaaah! Stone Cold Steve Austin its been so long since I seen you.
its been since Hulk Hogan slamed Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania, brother. How have you-

Before Lethal can finish he is cut off by Jack Evans.

Look, I don't know what's wrong with you, but I'm getting sick of this damn gimmick. See, I don't need to pretend like I'm some washed up guy before half of the fan's time to get over, I'm from ROH, the pure wrestling company.

Who you callin' washed up? I'm Macho Man Ra-

This time Austin cuts him off.

I don't know about you guys, but this seems to me like a damn good match. TNA's High Flyer against ROH's High Flyer. Tonight! And who knows, maybe one day it can be for the High Flyers title.

Woah, that's big news, JR, Jack Evans vs. Jay Lethal tonight? That's huge!

Show goes to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Stars of Wrestling   Future Stars of Wrestling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Stars of Wrestling
Page 1 of 1