World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

International Championahip Wrestling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

Male Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2008-01-01

International Championahip Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: International Championahip Wrestling   International Championahip Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:58 pm

Roster- (What I’m using so far)
Rob Van Dam
Rhyno
Sabu
Cactus Jack
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Brock Lesnar
Kane
Undertaker
Kurt Angel

Owner-
Jim Ross

Commentators-
Jim Ross
Joey Styles

Announcer-
Some Random Guy

Referee-
Another Random Guy

Jim Ross
Joey Styles
Some Random Guy
SCSA
Crowd

JR enters the arena.
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the first ever International Championship Wrestling show! Since I was a little boy growing up in Oklahoma I wanted to be involved in the wrestling business, for the past 30+ years I have been living that dream as an announcer. Now I am living my dream as a promoter and with my roster we are going to give you fans the best wrestling in history. Don’t worry about my announcing career because I will still be an announcer until we can find a replacement. Speaking of announcers let me introduce my broadcast partner JOEY STYLES!!! Now lets get this show started! Rhyno’s music starts playing.
Ladies and Gentlemen this contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first “The War Machine” Rhyno.
RVD’s music starts playing.
And his opponent from Battle Creek Michigan, Rob Van Dam.

Hello everybody I’m Joey Styles and this is my broadcast partner JR. Once again JR thank you for the job, I was really unhappy at that piece of garbage that was wrongly named ECW, and thanks again for booking this original ECW dream match.
No problem Joey now lets get to calling this match.

RVD extends his hand to Rhyno who slaps it away. The bell rings and they lock up. RVD gets a headlock but Rhyno pushes him off. Rhyno extends his hand and RVD goes to shake it only to be put in an armwrench. Rhyno pushes RVD towards the corner and starts throwing some lefts and rights, RVD blocks one throws Rhyno into the corner and starts throwing his own punches. RVD goes for his shoulder thrusts, hits 2 does a back flip and goes for a monkey flip. Rhyno lands on his feet and hits RVD with a clothesline. Cover 1…2. kickout. Rhyno starts stomping on RVD then drags him to the middle of the ring, does the RVD taunt and hits a few leg drops.

How disrespectful can Rhyno be, he doesn’t shake Rob’s hand and now he does this. Rhyno isn’t looking to make friends that’s for sure, cover.

1…2.. kickout. Rhyno starts stomping on RVD and hits a hard kick to RVD’s ribs. RVD rolls out of the ring and Rhyno follows. As RVD is getting up Rhyno kicks him in the mid section, irishwhips him into the barricade and follows with a shoulder thrust. 5…6…7, Rhyno remembers the count and goes into the ring then back out to break it. RVD is having trouble getting up he’s holding his ribs, Rhyno throws RVD into the ring and starts stomping on his ribs. Rhyno picks up RVD irishwhips him into the ropes bends over, RVD flips over Rhyno’s back and rebounds off the other ropes. Rhyno catches RVD with a spinebuster and goes for the cover. 1…2… kickout!

RVD just manages to kickout of that one and it looks like he may have broken a rib or something.
If there is one thing I’ve learnt about Rob Van Dam in the time I’ve known him, never count him out in these situations, he will fight the pain.

Rhyno gets up and starts arguing with the ref. RVD crawls towards the ropes and starts pulling himself up. Rhyno rushes over to him and starts trowing punches at his ribs. Rhyno brings Rob away from the ropes. Rhyno goes for a kick but RVD catches it and hits Rhyno’s leg with a hard kick. Rhyno goes down and RVD starts stomping on his leg. RVD does the RVD taunt and starts hitting Rhyno with some corkscrew leg drops. The Rob runs off the ropes and hits a rolling thunder. Rob rolls away holding his ribs.

RVD’s ribs have got to be killing him right now.
And it doesn’t help to bounce off those ropes.

RVD rolls onto Rhyno, 1…2 kickout. RVD grabs Rhyno’s leg and starts stomping on it again. Then he picks up Rhyno pulls him towards the ropes and traps his leg between the 2nd and bottom rope. RVD puts Rhyno down with a kick to Rhyno’s leg and goes to the top rope. Rhyno is trying to get free but just can’t… RVD dives. LEGDROP onto Rhyno’s trapped leg.

OH MY GOD!!!
Rob Van Dam may have just destroyed Rhyno’s leg.
And without that Leg Rhyno can’t hit the gore.

Rob goes for a cover 1…2 Rhyno grabs the bottom rope with his hand, RVD throws a few punches at Rhyno’s head an then drags Rhyno to the centre of the ring. RVD goes to the top rope. 5-Star Frogsplah, RVD flies off Rhyno holding onto his ribs and back.

Common Rob finish it just pin him.
In the condition RVD’s ribs are in I don’t think he can.
The ref has started the double count.

1…2…3…4… Rhyno starts crawling towards the ropes. 5…6… he grabs the second rope 7…8...9 and just manages to pull himself up. Rhyno takes a step towards RVD but falls back into the ropes. RVD gets up sees Rhyno leaning onto the ropes and charges at him. Rhyno jumps forewords.

GORE!!! GORE!!! GORE!!!
Rhyno using Rob Van Dam’s momentum against him just hit a gore and I think he broke him in half.

Rhyno goes for a cover 1…2… Sabu breaks it up with a chair shot to Rhyno. The ref calls for the bell.

Here is your winner by disqualification Rhyno.

Sabu continues his attack on Rhyno eventually hitting an Arabian Facecrusher on him. RVD gets up and pushes Sabu who then hits Rob over the head with the chair and follows with an Arabian Facecrusher, leaving RVD and Rhyno in a bloody mess.

Well Sabu just wrecked a great match right there, what are you going to do about it JR.
I’m going to put those 3 in a noDQ 3-way dance match next week, that what I’m going to do.
Major announcement right there, stay tuned for more ICW action.

Cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: International Championahip Wrestling   International Championahip Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:59 pm

Back on.

JR is standing in the ring.
Everybody I am personally going to introduce this next match, because it is one I personally have wanted to see for a looonnnggg looonngg time.

Cactus Jack's music hits.
Introducing first from Long Island New Yourk, The Hardcore Legend, Cactus Jack.
"Stone Cold Steve Austin's" music hits.
And the opponent wrestling for one night only, The Rattle Snake "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
The crowd is going crazy, SCSA hugs JR and grabs the mic.
Everybody who is looking forweword to this match give me a hell yeah!
HELL YEAH!!!
JR you have done a hell of a lot for Stone Cold over the years.
What
And this match right here.
What
Is the only way.
What
That Stone Cold
What
Can Repay you.
What
Mick Foley
What
You crazy son of a bitch
What
can garantee
What
That this match
What
Will be
What
An instant classic
What
For good ole Jim Ross
What
But, Stone Cold
What
Just can't
What
Have any normal Match
What With you
What
So Stone Cold
What
Is making this
What
A hardcore Match

The crowd is standing on their feet yelling at the top of their lungs, Cactus Jack is noding.

JR goes back to his seat.
JR this is amazing I can't believe this.
I know
Are you crying?
Lets just get to calling this match.

The bell rings. Austin and Cactus start trading punches, Cactus gets the advantage and backs Austin into the ropes then irishwhips him. Austin rebounds off the other ropes and catchs Cactus with a Loe-Threz Press, then starts pounding on his head. Austin gets up runs into the ropes comes off, and hits Cactus with a forearm to the head. Austin goes outside and is looking for a wepon, he finds a chair and throws it into the ring, then he picks out a garbage can lid and goes back into the ring. Cactus has the chair and swings at SCSA, Austin ducks and hits Cactus over the head with the Garbage can lid. Cactus goes down and Austin grabs the chair in his other hand. Cactus gets up but gets hit on both sides of his head by Austins wepons. SCSA throws away the lid and starts hitting Jack with the chair. Austin picks up Jack and hits him in the gut with the chair then over the back. Cactus goes down and Austin drags him to the corner. Austin makes Cactus sit in the corner and stomps a mudhold in his ass.

Austin after abusing Cactus Jack with that chair is now proceding to stomp a mudhole in his ass and walk it dry.
Not the most hardcore move but... what the hell.

SCSA open the chair the puts it around Cactus Jacks neck, then continues stomping a mudhole in his ass.

Harcore enough for you Joey?
Oh My God!

Austin boots Cactus one more time and goes outside the ring again to find more wepons. He's looking under the apron and pulls out a 2x4 wraped in barbwire, he goes into the ring and gets hit over the head by Cactus and a steel chair. Cactus picks up the 2x4 and hits Austin over the back. Cactus then picks up Austin and rackes his head with the barbwire. Austin starts bleeding and Cactus makes him lead on the ropes. Catus takes a few steps back and charges at Austin barbwire bat first.

Cactus Clothline using the 2x4 wraped in barbwire.
I swer to God Austin has just been killed right there.

Cactus gets up and the barbwire bat is hanging off his forearm. Jack just starts peeling it off slowly. Cactus' arm is bleeding. Autstin is lying on the ground and isn't moving. Cactus takes the barbwire off the 2x4 and wraps it around his elboe. Cactus gets on the apron take a few steps jumps off and hits the elboe drop.

OH MY GOD!!!
Cactus Jack, that madman. Just tried to kill Stone Cold Steve Austin.
I don't think Cactus is doing too well either look at his arm.

Cactus is holding his arm in pain, but manages to roll on SCSA, 1...2... kickout.

I don't believe it.
Stone Cold is superhuman.

Cactus is frustrated so he rolled Austin into the ring and goes to the steps. He pushes away the top half of the steps to reveal his bag of thumbtaks. Cactus goes into the ring and starts spreding the thumbtaks. He picks up austin and is about to drop him on the thumbtacks with a double arm DDT, but Austin reverses and rushen leg sweeps Cactus and Himself onto the thumbtacks. Both men roll around in pain. Cactus Jack is the first to get up, and he goes up to SCSA he picks him up but ges kicked in the mid section, Austin goes for the stunner but gets pushed off by Cactus. Austin goes off the ropes and gets caught by Cactus with a double arm DDT, cover. 1...2... kickout. Cactus picks up Austin and goes for another Double arm DDT but Austin reverses and send Cactus to the outside. Cactus falls on his injured arm and both of them are down.

These men are going to kill eachother for a good match.
Screw good matches this is GREAT.
Austin is slowly getting up.

SCSA gets up and goes to the outside, Cactus is on his hands and knees. Austin pulls some barbwire out of the ring and throws Cactus Jack back in. Austin follows, wraps the barbwire around Cactus' neck picks him up, gives him the fingure and hits the Stunner.

OH MY GOD!
STONE COLD STUNNER!
With the barbwire around Cactus' neck.

Austin goes for the pin, 1...2...3

Thank God it's over.
Ladies and Gentelmen these men have given you their heart and souls in this match.

JR get in this ring were gonna celebrate STONE COLD style.

JR gets into the ring and Stone Cold gives him a beer. Cactus gets up and Austin gives him a beer to. The 3 of them are celebrating in the ring.

Joey Styles is sitting at the anounce table with a beer.

Stay tuned for more ICW action.

Cuts to comercial.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: International Championahip Wrestling   International Championahip Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Back on

JR has a microphone

Ladies and gentalmen unfortunetly this is only a one hour brodcast and I am sorry, but it is now time for our main event!

Ladies and gentalmen the following is an elimination tornado tag team match.

Kurt Angel's music hits.

Introducing first the first olimpic gold medalist in wrestling history, KURT ANGLE!

Brock Lesnar's music plays.

And his partner Brock Lesnar.

They enter the ring.

Kane's music plays.

And the opponent KANE!

Undertaker's music plays.

And the parter from Death Vally along with Kane are the Brothers of Destruction, UNDETAKER.

They enter the ring and Brock Lesnar spears Kane but gets throut thrusted by Taker. Kurt German suplex's Taker and starts stomping him. Brock and Kane get up and start exchanging punches. Kurt kicks Taker in the head and goes after Kane. Brock and Kurt double team on Kane and hit a double suplex. Kurt goes for the pin but gets broken up by Taker. Brock runs at Taker but gets hit with an elboe. Lesnar goes down and Kurt attacks Taker. Kurt punches Taker takes it then throws one of his own, Kane gets up and punches Kurt. Taker and Kane are throwing punches at Kurt. Lesnar gets up clothlines Kane and belly to bellies Taker. Everbody but Brock are down. Brock picks up Kane and irishwhips him. Brock attempts a belly to belly but gets clothlined. Kurt germans Kane once, twice and gets blocked on the third. Kane elboes Kurt who gets caught around the throut by Taker, Kane grabs Kurt around the neck aswell. Then they hit a double chokeslam. Kane pins Kurt while Taker big boots Lesnar. 1...2...3

Kurt Angel is eliminated.

Kurt leaves the ring. Kane and Taker start double teaming on Brock. Taker sets up Brock for a last ride. Brock flips Taker over kicks Kane in the Mid section and hits an F-5. Brock throws Taker out of the ring and pins Kane 1...2...3

Kane has been eliminated

Taker comes back into the ring and gets put in a bear hug by Brock. Taker starts fading out. The ref picks up his hand and drops it 1 again 2 the ref drops it again and Taker manages to leave it up and starts headbuting Brock. Brock lets go and gets chokeslamed by Taker. Taker goes for the cover 1...2... Brock kicks out. Taker puts Brock in the triangle choke. Brock starts getting choked out the ref raises his hand 1 2 Brock leaves it up for the thired one and picks up Taker. Brock starts spinning and throws Taker across the ring. Brock collapes. The ref starts the double count, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8 Brock gets up. And goes up to Taker. Brock picks Taker up and throws him on his shoulders. Brock hits an F-5 and goes for a pin, 1...2... Taker kicks out. Brock is frustrated, so he gets a chair. Brock it about to hit Taker with the chair but the ref takes it off him. Brock starts arguing with the ref and Taker sits up. Brock turns around and gets hit with a Last Ride from Taker, pin 1...2...3

Here are your winners Undertaker and Kane

Kane enters the ring throws out Brock and starts celebrating.

Ladies and Gentalmen I hope you enjoyed our show we'll see you when we see you.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: International Championahip Wrestling   International Championahip Wrestling Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:09 pm

Roster-
Rob Van Dam
Rhyno
Sabu
Cactus Jack
Brock Lesnar
Kane
Undertaker
Kurt Angel
Mr Kennedy

Titles-
ICW worldheavyweight championship

Owner-
Jim Ross

Commentators-
Jim Ross
Joey Styles

Announcer-
Some Random Guy

Referee-
Another Random Guy

Jim Ross
Joey Styles
Some Random Guy
Rob Van Dam
Mr Kennedy
Kane
Kurt Angle

The crowd is cheering very loadly, the camera shows a people with signs saying "We Want More ICW" "Thanks JR" "This show Rules"

JR is standing in the ring.
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to ICW's secound show. Tonight we will introduce our worldheavyweight championship in our main event, Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar. Also in the show we have our Harcore 3-way dance match between Rhyno, Rob Van Dam and Sabu, after that we will have Mr Kennedy vs Kane. Enjoy the show.

The following contest is a hardcore 3-way dance match. Introducing first.

Rob Van Dam's music plays.

From Battle Creek Michigan, Rob Van Dam.

Rhyno's music plays.

And the opponent from Detroit Michigan, Rhyno.

The lights go out. Two load bangs are heard through out that areana. The light come back on, RVD and Rhyno are down and Sabu in standing in the ring with a chair.

Hello everbody I'm Joey Styles here with my brodcast partner JR. the action has already started and here are shades from last weeks attack from Sabu.

Sabu goes toward Rhyno and starts hitting him with the chair. RVD gets up and kicks Sabu's chair into his face. RVD gets the chair and starts hitting Sabu on the head. Rhyno gets up and starts stomping on Sabu. RVD and Rhyno shake hands and both start double teaming on Sabu with kicks and stomps and chair shots. RVD givs Rhyno the chair and tells him to hold it on Sabu's body. RVD runs into the ropes and goes for rolling thunder when he jumps up Rhyno hits him with the chair.

And we already have a double cross.
No kiddin Joey, did you think they were going to team throughout the whole match.

Rhyno covers RVD, 1...2... kickout. Rhyno then covers Sabu 1...2... kickout. Rhyno goes outside to get more wepons. Rhyno pulls out a bin a stop sign and another chair. Rhyno throws all the wepons into the ring and pulls out a ladder. Rhyno throughs the ladder into the ring and it lands on RVD. Rhyno goes into the ring and Sabu hits him with the stop sign. Sabu sets up a chair and hits a triple jump moonslt on Rhyno. Sabu goes for the pin 1...2... kickout. Sabu goes for another triple jump. When Sabu jumps on the rope RVD hits him with the ladder knocking him to the floor. Rhyno gets up and RVD rams him with the ladder. And puts it on Rhyno. RVD hits a rolling thunder on him.

RVD hitting a rolling thunder on Rhyno with the ladder ontop of him.
Maybe a little revenge for Rhyno's double cross before.

RVD sets up the ladder and starts climbing. Sabu gets back into the ring and starts climbing too. RVD and Sabu are ontop of the ladder trading punches. Rhyno gets up and grabs a chair. RVD notices Rhyno coming towards the ladder so he kicks Sabu hard in the head and Sabu falls right onto Rhyno. RVD drags Sabu away from Rhyno and throws him out of the ring. RVD covers Rhyno 1...2... kickout. RVD can't believe it.

Wow! Rhyno some how just manages to kick out of that one.
I can't believe it, these fans can't believe it, Rob can't believe it and Rhyno probably can't believe it.

RVD picks up Rhyno and irishwhips him. RVD goes for a kick but Rhyno ducks it, Rhyno rebounds off the ropes and hits a gore on RVD.

GORE!!!
And what a gore that was.
Rhyno out of desperation hit that gore on RVD but neither men are moving. Sabu's back in the ring.

Sabu goes to pin RVD 1...2... kickout. Sabu grabs the trashcan and hits RVD with it. Rhyno gets up and gets hit by Sabu as well. Sabu puts the can over Rhyno's head and goes for a legdrop. Rhyno rolls out of the bin at the last secound and Sabu goes through the bin and rolls out of the ring. Rhyno picks up RVD and hits a few punches. Rhyno irishwhips RVD into the corner and runs at him. RVD gets a boot up and Rhyno runs into it. RVD jumps to the top rope and springbords, hits Rhyno hit a kick that sends him into another corner. Sabu gets up on the apron and holds a chair over Rhyno's face. RVD goes another corner and jumps off with a kick.

VAN F'N TERMINATOR!!!
OH MY F'N GOD

Sabu covers Rhyno 1...2...3.

Rhyno has been eliminated.

Sabu goes straight after RVD with some air Sabu's and stomps. Sabu goes to the outside and gets a table. Sabu pushes the table into the ring. RVD is getting up Sabu sets up the table and hits RVD with a nearby stop sign. Sabu puts RVD onto the table. Sabu grabs a steel chair and goes to the top rope. Sabu jumps off for a leg drop and hits it. Cover 1...2... kickout. Sabu swears out load and gets the ladder. Sabu starts hitting RVD with the ladder then sets it up. Sabu starts climbing. RVD is slowly getting up, he's leaning on the ropes. Sabu goes for a crossbody, RVD rolls through. Both men go over the top rope to the floor.

Sabu put everything on the line there and I don't know I think he might be hurt worse than RVD.
Sabu is suicidal that's for sure.

Sabu and RVD are lying on the floor motionless. The ref goes to the outside and asks both men if they can cantinue. Sabu pushes the ref away and RVD tells him to go F himself. Sabu starts getting up and goes back in the ring. RVD slowly follows. Both men are in the ring standing up. Sabu goes to kick RVD but RVD catches it and kicks Sabu in the head. Sabu goes down. RVD hits a moonsalt and some punches. Sabu blocks one and headbutts RVD who goes down. Sabu goes outside, gets a steal chair and goes back in the ring. Sabu goes to hit RVD. RVD ducks Sabu spins around and gets kicked.

VANDAMINATER!!!
He just took Sabu's head off!!!

RVD gets up looks around and sees the set up ladder. RVD starts climbing and gets to the top. The crowd is going crazy chanting "R V D, R V D." RVD jumps off and hits the 5-Star Frogsplash. Cover 1...2...3.

Here is your winner, the whole F'N show. ROB VAN DAM!!!

What a hard fought victory from Rob Van Dam, wait he's got a mic.

JR, JR. After that match you've got to give me a world title match next week.

JR gets a mic.
Rob you've got it.

Oh My God!

Cuts to commercial

Last edited by on Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: International Championahip Wrestling   International Championahip Wrestling Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 1:03 pm

Back on.

Mr Kennedy's music sarts playing.

Ladies and Gentlemen this contest is sheduald for one fall introducing first fro...

Mr Kennedy has a mic.

Shut the hell up you little moron, these people did not come here to listen to your crappy voice. They came here to hear me. So now that I have everbody's attention, I weigh in tonight at 236 pounds, I hail from Green Bay Wisconsin, MMMMMMIIIIIISSSSSTTTEEEERRRRR KKKEEENNNN-

Kane's pyro goes off and Kane is standing in the ring.

Kane punches Mr Kennedy and irishwhips him into the corner. Kane follows with a clothline then goes for a sidewalk slam. Mr Kennedy reverses it into a russian legsweep. Ken starts stomping on Kane. Then he drops an elboe, then another one. Ken goes for a third but Kane rolls out of the way. Kane gets up and Ken charges at him. Kane hits a big boot then a legdrop. Kane picks up Ken and throws him to the outside. Kane follows him out but gets low blowed. The ref doesn't see it. Ken hits a neckbracker and goes into the ring. 3...4...5...6... Kane rolls back into the ring. Ken starts stomping on Kane as he gets back in. Kane's lower body is out of the ring and Ken in still stomping. Kane catchs Ken's leg and pulls him out of the ring. Kane hits a uppercut and thakes the cover off the anounce table. Kane signals for the chokeslam. Ken gets up and Kane grabs him around the throut. Ken starts elboing Kane untill he lets go. Ken dropkicks Kane who fall on the anounce table. Ken goes into the ring and on the top rope. Ken jumps and hits a Kentonbomb on Kane putting both men through the anounce table. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8 Kennedy rolls into the ring and Kane is still down, ...9...10.

Here is your winner-

Shut up! Here is your winner MMMMIIIIIISSSTTTTEEERRRRRRRRR- owwww

Kane punched Mr Kennedy and then chokeslamed him. Kane goes to the outside and pulls out a table, lighter fluid and a lighter. Kane sets up the table and sets it on fire. Kane picks up Mr Kennedy and puts him on the top rope. Kane chokelsams Mr Kennedy from the top rope through the flaming table and grabs a mic.

Kennedy at the first ICW PPV It will be me vs you in a inferno match.

Uhhh JR can he do that?
Are you going to stop him?

Mr Kennedy is being taker out of the arena on a strecher.

We'll be right back after our lawyer's deal with somthing

Commercial break-
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: International Championahip Wrestling   International Championahip Wrestling Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:10 pm

Back on-

JR is in the ring holding a bag, he's got a mic.
Ladies and Gentlemen in this bag i am holding right now is the prize for this next match, yes it is the official ICW worldheavyweight championship and we are going to crown our first champion right now!

This contest is sheduald for one fall and it is for the ICW worldheavyweight championship introducing first.

Kurt Angle's music plays

Weighing in tonight at 234 pounds Kurt Angle!

Brock Lesnar's music plays

And the opponent weighing in tonight at 295 pounds Brock Lesnar!

Last week these two were tag team partners this week they're fighting over the ICW championship. JR why did you decide on these two for the title match?
Joey can you think of a better title match?
No, but...
That's right now call the match.

Kurt and Lesnar are measuring eachother up. They lock up. Lesnar starts pushing Kurt towards the ropes, Kurt spins and is pushing Lesnar. Lesnar spins and puts Kurt in a headlock, Kurt pushes Lesnar off the ropes and hits him with a shoulder block then puts him in a front facelock. Lesnar powers out and puts Kurt in a bearhug. Kurt reverses it into a armwrench. Lesnar rolls on the ground and puts Kurt in a hammer lock. Kurt elboes Lesnar in the head.

Who won on that exchange?
I think Lesnar did, but...

Lesnar and Kurt lock up again. Kurt kicks Lesnar in the mid section and starts punching him. Kurt runs into the ropes and goes for a clothline. Lesnar catches him with a deep armdrag and hold him in a armbar. Kurt reverses it and gets a rear nacked choke. Lesnar manages to get to him feet but Kurt is still hanging on. Lesnar charges into the corner but Kurt is still holding on. Lesnar manages to grab Kurts head. Lesnar hits him with a snapmear then a headlock. Kurt gets Lesnars arm and bracks the hold putting Lesnar in a hammerlock. Kurt knees Lesnars shoulder and lets go. Lesnar gets up.

That exchange was just as good as the first.
I think Kurt won that one.
This match has been very close.

They lock up again but neither man can get the advantage. Lesnar starts pushing Kurt towads the corner. Lesnar gets Kurt in the corner and starts punching him. The ref breaks them up but gets pushed away by Kurt who then kicks Lesnar and irishwhips him into the corner followed by a kick and some punchs.

There goes our classic wrestling match.

Lesnar blocks a punch and throws Kurt into the corner, Lesnar starts shoudler thrusting Kurt. Lesnar thakes a step back then a run up and high knees Kurt. Lesnar irishwhips Kurt to the opposite corner and follows with another high knee lift. Lesnar takes Kurt away from the corner and belly to belly suplexs him. Lesnar follows with a bear hug. Kurt drags himself and Lesnar to the ropes and the ref makes Lesnar let go of the hold. Kurt rolls to the outside. Lesnar tries to follow but the ref stops him. Kurt tries to get back into the ring but Lesnar runs into the ropes and starts stomping the ground.

Brock Lesnar showing some agression.
Kurt started it when he elboed him.
And isn't making it better by staying outside.

The ref makes Lesnar get away from the ropes and Kurt finally gets in. Lesnar charges at Kurt who ducks down bringing the top rope down with him. Lesnar falls outside and Kurt follows him out. Kurt starts stoping on Lesnar. Kurt picks Lesnar up and irishwhips him into the steps. Kurt goes into then out of the ring to restart the ref's count. Kurt goes up to Lesnar and starts talking trash to him while he's stomping Lesnar. Kurt picks Lesnar up with a front facelock then throws him into the barricade. Kurt restarts the ref's count again grabs Lesnar and throws him into the ring. Kurt covers Lesnar, 1...2 kickout. Kurt picks up Lesnar and hits him with european uppercut, sending Lesnar into the corner. Kurt charges at Lesnar with a shoulder thrust but Lesnar moves out of the way.

Kurt just ate poll.
That had to hurt.

Lesnar starts getting up. Kurt gets out of the corner. Lesnar grabs Kurt around the waist, going for a german. Kurt blocks it and spins around Lesnar. Kurt goes for a German but Lesnar blocks it. Kurt pushes Lesnar into the turnbuckle headfirst. Kurt grabs Lesnar's head and starts smashing it against the turnbuckle. The ref makes Kurt stop. Kurt starts arging with the ref. Lesnar gets out of the corner. Kurt hits him with a european uppercut then irishwhips him into the ropes. Lesnar hits Kurt with a shoulderblock, runs into the ropes then jumps over Kurt. Kurt gets up and tries to catch Lesnar with a hiptoss. Lesnar blocks it and hits Kurt with a snap suplex. Lesnar floats over with a cover. 1...2... kickout. Lesnar picks up Kurt and hits him with a clothsline while still holding onto Kurt's arm. Lesnar picks him up and hits him with another clothsline, then another, then another that makes Kurt flip.

What a clothline!
He turned Kurt inside out.

Lesnar starts taunting Kurt who is crawling towards the ropes. Lesnar grabs Kurt's leg and drags him to the center of the ring. Lesnar puts Kurt in an anckle lock while laughing. Kurt starts yelling trying to break the hold, he starts crawling towards the ropes but Lesnar pulls him back. Kurt reverses the hold and puts Lesnar in a anckle lock. Now Lesnar is yelling in pain. Lesnar manages to power out and Kurt is in disbelief. Lesnar and Kurt get up. They start trading blows. Lesnar gets the advantage and irishwhips Kurt. Lesnar catches Kurt with a belly to belly but get reversed. Kurt gets behind Lesnar and German suplexs him, He goes for another one and hits it. Kurt goes for the third but Lesnar blocks it and spins around Kurt and gets him with a release German. Lesnar goes straight after Kurt. Lesnar picks Kurt up and powerbombs him. Lesnar still holding it picks Kurt up again and powerbombs him. Lesnar pins Kurt, 1...2... kickout.

Kurt bearly managed to kick out of that.
How much does that take out of a man to kickout after not one but two powerbombs from Brock Lesnar?
Kurt isn't moving, does that answer your question?

Brock puts Kurt into a bearhug. Kurt isn't responding to the ref, so the ref lifts up Kurt's hand and drops it. He does it again. The ref picks Kurt's hand up for a third time and drops it. Kurt keeps it in the air and starts hitting Lesnar with headbutts and elboes. Lesnar tightens the hold which makes Kurt stop. Lesnar starts getting to a vertical base. Kurt eloes Lesnar then headbutts him. Lesnar lets go and Kurt starts running into the ropes. Lesnar grabs Kurt around the neck and drops him. Lesnar covers, 1...2... kickout. Lesnar looks very frustrated and starts arguing with the ref. Lesnar goes to the outside and grabs a chair. Lesnar goes back into the ring and lifts the chair up, The ref takes the chair from Lesnar and takes it back outside. Kurt lowblows Lesnar and rolls him up. The ref slides into the ring, 1...2... kickout. Neither men get up so the ref starts counting. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... Lesnar gets up. Lesnar starts walking towards Kurt. Lesnar picks up Kurt but gets kicked in the midsection followed by a angle slam, Kurt covers 1...2... kickout. Kurt can't believe it, he covers again 1...2... kickout. Kurt starts getting frustrated, he covers again 1...2... Lesnar throws Kurt into the air then nips up. Kurt gets up but gets speared by Lesnar. Lesnar starts getting pumped up. Kurt gets up and Lesnar gets him on his shoulders.

HERE COMES THE PAIN!

Lesnar goes for the F-5 but Kurt slids behind him and grabs Lesnar's leg putting him in an anckle lock.

Kurt had the F-5 well scouted, now he has Lesnar in a world of pain.

Lesnar tries to get to the ropes but Kurt pulls him to the middle of the ring and put on the grapevine.

Kurt has Lesnar locked in tight, and he has the grapevine on Lesnar's leg.
There is no way Lesnar can get out of this.

After a while Lesnar taps out.

Here is your winner and the new ICW WorldHeavyweight Champion, KURT ANGLE!!!

He did it, he made Lesnar tap.
We have our first champion.

RVD's music starts playing.

Here's our No1 contender.

RVD gets in the ring and grabs a mic.
Congratulation champ, you better enjoy that belt cause next week I'm going to take it from you.

Kurt snatches the mic from him.
The only thing your getting next week is a brocken anckle.

The show goes off air with both men stering eachother down.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: International Championahip Wrestling   International Championahip Wrestling Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Roster-
Rob Van Dam
Rhyno
Sabu
Cactus Jack
Brock Lesnar
Kane
Undertaker
Kurt Angle
Mr Kennedy

Note: This roster will increase depending on who I write matches with, this is what I'm using at the moment.

Titles-
ICW WorldHevyweight championship- Kurt Angle

Owner-
Jim Ross

Commentators-
Jim Ross
Joey Styles

Announcer-
Some Random Guy

Referee-
Another Random Guy

Joey Styles
Some Random Guy

The camera is showing shots of the crowd in a sold out arena, Joey Styles is standing in the ring with a mic.

Ladies and Gentlemen tonight Jim Ross is sick and cannot be here to run the show or even do commentary, so he has told us that the show is to go as planned and that I am going to call the show alone.

Chants of get well soon JR start in the crowd. A match card is shown on the titentron.

Rhyno vs Sabu

Kane vs Brock Lesnar

ICW WorldHevyweight title match-
Kurt Angle vs Rob Van Dam

Rhyno's music starts playing.

Ladies and Gentlemen this contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first, Rhyno!

Here is Rhyno ladies and gentlemen, 2 weeks ago Sabu cost RVD a match against Rhyno via DQ, Sabu destroyed Rhyno with a chair. Last week Rhyno was involved in a hardcore 3 way dance match with RVD and Sabu, Rhyno was the first eliminated after getting pinned by Sabu. Tonight is a chance for a little pay back for Rhyno.

Rhyno is in the ring waiting for Sabu. The lights go out.

Oh great Sabu’s going to attack the competition 3 weeks in a row now.

A big bang is heard throughout the areana. The lights go back on, Sabu is lying on the floor and Rhyno has a chair.

For 2 weeks in a row Sabu has attacked his opponents when the lights go out, this week Rhyno knew it was going to happen and was ready for it.

Rhyno throws the chair out of the ring and the match starts. Sabu is slowly getting up but Rhyno kicks him in the back then starts stomping him. Rhyno continues to stomp on Sabu until he rolls out of the ring. Rhyno follows him out and kicks him in the gut. Rhyno then picks up Sabu and throws him headfirst into the barricade, then the post. Sabu is busted open. Rhyno takes the cover off the announce table.

Our first match of the night and we already have blood and we are probably going to have a broken announce table.

Sabu gets up but gets punched by Rhyno who then spinebusters Sabu through the announce table.

I was using that table guys. Can someone in the back bring me a new table? After the match!!! I don’t want them to break another one.

Rhyno rolls Sabu into the ring and pins him, 1…2… kickout. Rhyno starts punching Sabu in the head. Rhyno stops and goes into the corner waiting for Sabu to get up. Sabu starts getting up and Rhyno charges at him. Rhyno goes for the gore but Sabu jumps out of the way and Rhyno hits the post. Sabu rolls up Rhyno, 1…2… kickout. Sabu rolls out of the ring to recover while Rhyno is down. Rhyno starts getting up using the ropes and Sabu goes back in the ring. Sabu hits Rhyno in the back and pushes him away from the ropes, Sabu springboards off the ropes and clotheslines Rhyno. Sabu follows it up with a springboard moonsalt and pin, 1…2… kickout. Sabu climbs to the top rope. Rhyno starts getting up and Sabu jumps, Sabu hits Rhyno with a leg drop bulldog from the top rope. Sabu points to the sky and puts Rhyno in a camel clutch.

Here it is the camel clutch, used by Sabu’s uncle the Original Sheik, it’s just a matter of time before Rhyno taps out.

The ref drops down to talk to Rhyno, he asks Rhyno if he wants to give up. Rhyno doesn’t respond. Sabu pulls back on Rhyno’s neck, he starts yelling. Rhyno starts fidgeting and struggling. Sabu pulls back harder. Rhyno fighting the pain gets on his knees and lifts Sabu on his back. Rhyno gets to his feet with Sabu on his back and runs into the corner back first. Sabu lets go.

How powerful is Rhyno not only did he pick Sabu up from the camel clutch but he managed to ram him into the corner, absolutely amazing.

Rhyno starts punching Sabu in the corner, Sabu blocks a punch and headbuts Rhyno. Rhyno backs up a few steps. Sabu runs at him but gets hit with a clothsline. Rhyno picks up Sabu and hits him with a Rhyno Driver. Rhyno picks up Sabu and puts him in the corner. Rhyno puts him in a piledriver position but climbs to the secound rope. Rhyno hits him with a super Rhyno Driver.

Oh My God!!! Rhyno wasn’t satisfied with just one Rhyno Driver, he needed two and one was from the second rope. And with Sabu’s history of neck injuries there is no way he can kick out.

Rhyno pins 1…2…3.

Here is your winner, Rhyno.

Rhyno goes outside and grabs a chair. He puts it in the ring and sets it up close to the corner. He picks up Sabu and brings him to the corner. Rhyno goes to the second ropes and Rhyno Drivers Sabu on the chair.

OH MY GOD! Rhyno with revenge in mind has just possibly bracken Sabu’s neck.

Rhyno holds up the chair, there is a huge dint in it. Sabu gets taken out on a stretcher while Rhyno celebrates in the ring.

We’ll be right back.

Cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: International Championahip Wrestling   International Championahip Wrestling Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:10 pm

Back on.

Kane

Kane is standing in the ring, his music is still playing. He has a mic.

Cut the music. Ok there is a lot of people who want to know why I put Kennedy through that table. Well it's because I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING PEOPLE LIKE HIM TALK!!! So I am going to make an example out of him in our inferno match.

Kane raises his arms and drops them his pyro goes off.
Brock Lesnar's music plays.

Ladies and Gentlemen this contest is sheduald for one fall, already in the ring Kane. And his opponent Brock Lesnar.

Kane and Lesnar go eye to eye, Kane pushes Lesnar, Lesnar pushes Kane. Kane starts laughing at Lesnar and then punches him in the jaw. Lesnar retaliates with a massive clothsline. Kane goes down for a sec but gets back up. Kane isn't laughing anymore. Brock starts talking trash to him, Kane punches Brock in the gut then the head and follows with a leg drop. Kane bounces of the ropes and jumps up going for an elboe. Lesnar gets out of the way and Kane crashes into the mat. Kane gets up to his knees and Brock goes up behing him. Kane gets to his feet and Brock german suplex's him. Brock has a bridge, 1...2... kickout. Brock and Kane get up and stare at eachother.

This match will be interesting... Uhh I'm gettinh a call from the back, I have to go to the parking lot. Ladies and Gentlemen I will be back soon. Enjoy the match.

Kane looks very angry, Brock starts laughing at him. Kane snaps with some punches backing Brock into the corner, Kane hits him with some punch, uppercut and elboe combos. Kane irishwhips Brock into the other corner and follows with a clothline then a sidewalk slam. Kane covers 1...2... kickout. Kane starts getting more angry. Kane grabs Brock's head and starts punching it really hard. Kane then drags Brock to the middle of the ring and picks him up. Kane punches Brock in the head and he goes down. Kane starts running between the ropes, he's getting a lot of speed. Brock gets up but gets big booted by Kane. Lesnar flips and is busted open. Kane grabs Brock's head and looks at the blood he starts laughing. Kane slams Brock's head into the mat and signals for the chokeslam. Brok doesn't get up so Kane goes to pick him up, Brock playing possum rolls Kane up, 1...2... kickout. Kane and Brock get up and start trading punchs, Brock ducks one and connects with a belly to back suplex. Brock gets up and leans on the ropes holding onto his head. Kane starts getting up but Brock puts him in a bearhug. Kane starts fighting but Brock has it held to tightly. Kane starts to fade out. Brock's grip starts brakeing, there is a heap on blood coming out of him. Brock falls on the floor and Kane gets up. Kane picks up Brock and lifts him up for the tombstone, Kane drops Brock hard on his head and pins 1...2...3.

Here is your winner Kane!!!

Kane leaves the ring while the ref helps Lesnar out.

Cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
The main eventer
The main eventer
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: International Championahip Wrestling   International Championahip Wrestling Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Joey Styles
Doctor

Back on, Joey Styles is running through some corridors in the back, there are trainers and doctors huddled in a circle.

What's going on here? Why did you guys make me leave while we are on live?

One of the doctors get up.

It's Rob Van Dam.

What!?! Get out of my way.

The trainers get out of the way, RVD is down on the floor not moving.

What the hell happened to him?

We think he has been, choked out.

Can he still compete?

He can't move, you'll need to find a replacement.

Shit!!!!!!!!!

Joey gets out his phone.

JR I know you're sick but RVD has been taken out, we need a replacement and I don't know who to get. OK, I'll find him.

Joey goes running through the corridors. The EMTs are loading RVD in a stretcher.

Commercial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Championahip Wrestling   International Championahip Wrestling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

International Championahip Wrestling
Page 1 of 1