World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apocalypse Wrestling Federation 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Straight-Edge Superstar
Indy wrestler
Indy wrestler
Straight-Edge Superstar

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Apocalypse Wrestling Federation 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Apocalypse Wrestling Federation 2008   Apocalypse Wrestling Federation 2008 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:54 am

AWF Roster

Tommy Dreamer

Rhino

AJ Styles

Rob Van Dam

Christopher Daniels

Shawn Michaels

Abyss

Jamie Noble

CM Punk

The Miz

Edge

Christian Cage

Super Crazy

Rey Mysterio

Divas

Mickie James

Melina

Jillian Hall

Candice Michelle

Trish Stratus

Beth Phoenix

AWF Staff

Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts

Backstage Interviewer/Broadcast Journalist: "Mean" Gene Okerlund & Todd Grisham

AWF Commisioner: "Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Ringside Commentators: Larry Zybysko & Mike Tenay

AWF Championships

AWF Championship: Vacant

AWF West-Side Tag Team Championship: Vacant

AWF Ladies World Championship: Vacant

AWF Luchadore Championship: Vacant

This is my first time, but i used to be CGS' Writer, until I missed a show because of school work and then Admin took over.

Apocalypse Wrestling Federation Debut:

*The pyro explodes to the chants of AWF!AWF!AWF!*

*The camera goes to the commentators Mike Tenay and Larry Zybysko*

Mike Tenay:Hello great wrestling fans, Mike Tenay & Larry Zybysko with you and we're in beautiful Minneapolis, Minnesota at the Target Center. Welcome to the debut of AWF! What are your thoughts Living Legend?

Larry Zybysko: Well, first I'd just like to say Welcome to AWF, this is our debut show and I promise you we will be a huge hit, second of all Mike I think we're going to have riots outside this arena because this will be so spectacular.

Mike Tenay: Let's take it to the ring for our first match-up of the night.

Justin Roberts: The following match-up is for the AWF Ladies World Championship!

*Mickie James music hit's as she makes her way to the ring, the fan's clap for her*

Justin Roberts: Making her way to the ring from Richmond,Virginia Mickie James!

*Melina music hit's, she makes her way to the ring getting booed by the fan's, then she heads towards Mike Tenay & Zybysko and grabs a mic*

Melina: Why is this match happening at all? I am the best women's wrestler in this business I am beautiful, graceful, sexy and elegant not to mention that I can wrestle unlike some of you pretty face rejects. *crowd boos, Melina steps in the ring* I deserve to be Ladies World Champion already, but I guess Slick Ric doesn't see it that way and wanted to be fair, but I'll tell you what bitch you can jus..*Mickie slaps her in the face and starts hitting some heavy duty kicks on Melina*

Tenay: I guess this match is going to be taking place before all participants are out of their locker rooms.

Zybysko: I guess your right Mike, these beautiful ladies are duking it out before the final 2 have arrived.

*Jillian's music hits as she makes her way to the ring being booed by the fans*

Jillian & Melina are now double-teaming Mickie, they set her up for a double suplex, but then....

*Candice's music hits as she runs to the ring to save Mickie, the fans clap a lot for her*

Zybysko: Don't you just love when beautiful women duke it out Mike.

Tenay: I'm more focused on the actual wrestling, "Living Legend".

Zybysko: You know sometimes I wonder about you Tenay.

Candice with a kick to the stomach of Jillian, but from behind "The Barracuda" Melina attacks Candice. Mickie gets up and her and Candice perform a double dropkick on Melina knocking her out of the ring. Now they look at Jillian and she is begging them to not attack her, but they grab her by the hair and give her some slaps to the face, now they're pummeling her in the corner, Candice is hitting her with 10 fists to the face.

Crowd: 1...2...3...4...5....6...7...8..9. *Candice does her Go-Daddy pose and an elbow to the face*..10

Now it's Candice and Mickie face to face.

Tenay: Here we go these two friends cannot control themselves for Championship gold.

Zybysko: Sure can't Tenay, that's like you and a woman, never going to happen.

Tenay: I'm just going to tell youu that....

Zybysko: Shut up Tenay we have a match can't you be a little more professional.

Candice and Mickie shake hands, and Candice and Mickie plancha on Melina and Jillian. Candice brings Jillian in the ring, but then out from under the ring is Beth Phoenix, she gets in the ring and hit's Candice in a Fisherman Suplex. Jillian and Melina throw Mickie into the crowd, and Melina, Jillian and Beth triple-team Candice.

Tenay: Can anybody save her?

*Trish Stratus' music hits and she runs down to the ring*

Beth, Jillian & Melina jump on her getting in the ring, now they're triple teaming her. Jillian and Melina irish whip Trish and go for a double flapjack, but Trish counters with a double ddt. now Trish is beating up on Beth, then Jillian gets up and goes to hit Trish, but bam Chick Kick. Beth gets out of the ring and makes her way to the backstage area. Candice and Mickie get in the ring and Candice hits the Unprettier on Melina and Mickie hits Jillian in a powerful roundhouse kick to the face and Trish gets Melina and Jillians heads and hits them in the Stratusfaction.

*Trish's music hits as her Candice and Mickie celebrate in the ring, while Melina, and Jillian head toward Beth*

Woooooo! *Ric Flair's music hits*

Tenay: He's got microphone in hand Larry.

Zybysko: He sure does Tenay, wonder what he's got to say,

Ric Flair: First I'd just like to say Woooooo!

Crowd: Wooooooo

Flair: Now, after what just transpired, I am going to heat things up so next week on AWF, it will be Trish Stratus, Candice Michelle & Mickie James going against Melina, Beth Phoenix & Jillian in a 6-Women's Motor City Palooza Match, but the thing is that the AWF Ladies World Championship will be on the line. Here's the rules, 6 women will be in the ring at the same time, 2 teams. If somebody gets pinned then they have to wait outside the ring, once 4 women are outside the ring, the outside divas will become Lumberjacks, when somebody in the ring wins they are awarded the championship and have to go to the locker room or sit with the commentators. The four women that are left will have to compete in a Falls Count Anywhere Match, the woman who wins will become the #1 Contender and face the Ladies World Champion at our first ppv AWF Area of Destruction. Now how is that Woooooo. Woooooooo.Wooooooooo.

*Ric Flair's music hits and he makes his way to the backstage area*

Mike Tenay: What an announcement by our AWF Commisioner, I can't belive this! Motor City Palooza Match-up with the Ladies World Championship and the Number One Contendership on the line, great announcement by "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.

Zybysko: Great announcement, I think we're going to steal the ppv network and our television timeslot.

Tenay: Yes, remember fans we're on every week, no certain day, and no certain time, you can see us on the USA Network.

Zybysko: Tenay, sorry to ask,but do you have a life at all?

Tenay: Yes Larry I have...

Zybysko: Shut up Tenay, this is a broadcast not an episoide of Family Matters.

Tenay: To the back with Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am standing by with the Commisioner of AWF, legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.

Ric Flair: Wooooo. Thank you Todd for the well deserved introduction, now to the point of why I arranged this interview segment. I have a special announcement later tonight and wanted to inform every AWF Superstar and Diva in the back to come to the ring at the end of this show for my special announcement, so until then....... Woooooo!

Tenay: Well, It seems as if Ric Flair is trying to make this show the best no matter what the decision.

Zybysko: Our second match of the night is next and is for the AWF West-Side Tag Team Championships.

Justin Roberts: The following match is for the AWF West-Side Tag Team Titles, first making his way to the ring from Yonkers, New York Tommy Dreamer!

*Dreamer's music hits, he makes his way to the ring with Kendo Stick in hand*

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partner from Detroit, Michigan Rhino!

*Rhino's music hit's, but nobody comes out*

Tenay: Where is Rhino? He's supposed to be Dreamer's tag team partner.

Zybsko: I don't know, but I have a feeling Edge & Christian have something to do with this.

*Edge's music hits as him and Christian make their way to the ring, they get booed by these rabid fans*

Mike Tenay: We'll be back after this short commercial break.

------------------------>Commercial Break

Tenay: And we're back and in the ring Edge has Tommy Dreamer in a headlock.

Edge is applying a lot of pressure, but Dreamer gets momentum from the fans and breaks free of it by elbowing Edge in the stomach. Edge quickly tags in Christian and Christian clotheslines Dreamer.

Tenay: What a clothesline! Dreamer really needs a tag team partner Living Legend.

Zybysko: Yes, he does, Tenay why don't you go in there and help him?

Tenay: I'm not a wrestler, I can't get in there.

Zybysko: Your a chicken you know that?

Tenay: Why don't you get in there and help him?

Zybysko: Well, I sprained my ankle and I...

Tenay: You were standing earli...

Zybysko: Back to the match Tenay.

Christian has a Boston crab on Dreamer, he's trying to reach the ropes, but Christian pulls him away from the ropes and applies even more pressure on his back. Tommy uses all his leg strength and pushes him away, Dreamer is heading towards his corner, but there's no partner for him to tag in. Christian tags in Edge and they double suplex Dreamer. Edge sets Dreamer up for a spear, but Dreamer moves and Christian gets hit, Dreamer hits Edge in the Dreamer DDT. Referee counts 1...2...*lights go out*. *llights go on, and Rhino is in the ring* Rhino is setting up for a Gore on Dreamer but he kicks Rhino in the face and pins Edge, 1...2...3! *Dreamer's music hits and he walks out of the ring with two belts in hand*

Tenay: What just happened Larry?

Zybysko: Dreamer just walked away with two championships and it looks as if Rhino not being here for the start of the match was not an accident.

Tenay: Looks like it, Living Legend, Rhino tried to Gore him, but he kicked him in the face, pinned Edge and went walking as Tag Team Champion, thing is how will him and Rhino defend those, because legally Rhino was apart of that match and was never officially taken out. We'll be back after these messages

---------------> Commercial break

*backstage*

Tommy Dreamer: What was that Rhino!

Rhino: I did what I had to do now give me my tag title.

Dreamer: Why should I, you tried to gore me and almost helped them win too bad I already knew you were double crossing me.

Rhino: just give me the Tag Team Title!

Dreamer: How about you leave my locker room and face me in the ring next week?

Rhino: Give me the tag title now! As for your request.....Your on!

*Dreamer gives Rhino the tag team title and stares Rhino right in the eyes, then Rhino and Dreamer go face to face, referee's break up the confrontation between Dreamer and Rhino*

NOTE: more will be added soon enough, just thought of doing this for now

Quick Results: Candice Michelle vs. Mickie James vs. Melina vs. Jillian for Ladies World Championship-No Contest

Tommy Dreamer & Rhino def. Edge & Christian for AWF West-Side Tag Team Championship
Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Wrestling Federation 2008
Page 1 of 1