World of Wrestling Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Wrestling Forums

The Best Damn Wrestling Forum Out There.Talk about wrestling and come join our efed USW alongside UWC

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dragon Reborn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDragon
New on the scene

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-15

The Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Reborn   The Dragon Reborn Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:40 am

The Dragon Reborn

Height: 6'0
Weight: 230 lbs
Hometown: Toronto Canada
Title History:

LFW Owner and GM
LFTEW Co-Owner
SFW Owner
SFWx3 Heavyweight Champion
SFWx3 Tag-Team Champion(W/Millenian)(W/Old Guard)
SFWx2 Galaxy Champion
NWAx2 Tag-Team Champion(W/Barrett)
RMWx1 Heavyweight Champion
RMWx1 Tag-Team Champion(w/PooFace McGee)

Favorite Quote: "Let The Dragon Ride Again On The Winds of Time"

Entrance Music: 'I' by Black Sabbath

Alignment: Heel

All Around Personality: Playboy, Cocky, Confident, Respectful

Fan Reaction: Mixed

In-Ring Style: Technical, Cruiserweight, MMA style

Manager/Valet:
1.Trish Stratus(Stole her from the WWE, had to give her back)
2.Tanya MacLeod(Present valet/pillow-friend)

Stables:
The Resolution (W/Hawkwind & The Anarch)
The Soldiers of Fortune(W/Millenian)
The North American Coallition(W/The Knockaround Boyz)
The Old Guard (W/Hawkwind & Barrett)

Ring Attire:
Red wrestling shorts with golden Dragons embroidered on the sides going from the calf to the thigh. The Dragon wears medium black wrestling boots with 'Dragon' writing up the sides in italics. He also has tape across his hands and around his thumbs, to a little past his wrist. Dragon also sports a Barbed-wire ponytail crunch.

Ring Entrance:
I by Black Sabbath starts to play, and the droning guitar starts to play along with the green strobe lights through the dark arena. As the drums kick in, the lights come back on, and red and gold pyro shoots off for 3 seconds. The Dragon walks out from the back, and squats down onto one knee at the top of the ramp. He holds his arms into the air, and points to the back, where his valet, Tanya MacLeod walks out from the back. She spins, and squats down onto his knee. They kiss, and she steps off, and they both walk down the ramp towards the ring.

History:
I started wrestling at the age of 15 and going through the basics and fundamentals. I was taught by Bret Hart in Calgary Alberta, and was a member of Rocky Mountain Wrestling(RMW). Bret threw in a good word for me to Jerry Jarret and TNA signed me to a developmental contract. It was in TNA when I first met Barrett. He and I became quick friends on the road. I eventually left TNA a short time after Barrett when I had had enough of that company. I wanted something bigger and better. So Bret Hart managed to get me a meeting with Vince McMahon. Vince and I hit it off well and I managed to convince him to listen to an idea of mine. The idea was Likuid Federation Wrestling. Vince saw it as the next ECW. but I saw it as a new company that would blow all others out of the water.

I was one of the first superstars in LFW and wrestled in the debut match against Taker_2004. I was surprised to find out that my old comrade, Barrett, had joined my dream as well. The two of us managed to eventually get a stable going called 'The Revolution'. During my stint in The Revolution, I was awarded a title shot. The rest of my faction became jealous and I was ejected. I never got that title shot due to private reasons. I returned later and surprised the world when I announced I had become LFW's General Manager. I then made friends with Millenian. The two of us had a lot in common and were scheduled to face 'The Angels' at one of LFW's Pay-per-views. The Angels attacked me 2 weeks before the match and I was sent to the hospital.

I returned and announced I had become the owner of LFW, and introduced the Brute Title. But then, tragedy struck and Barrett was unable to defend his title. He then handed it down to me, and I defended it till the federation was ended. Before the fed was ended, Barrett and I managed to open our own. That Federation is LFTEW. At LFTEW City of Kings, I became a double champion with my tag-partner, Millenian, and we were lucky enough to be able to carry over our respective titles.

The Game had a change of heart, after being defeated twice for the LFW World Heavyweight Championship, and his GM position at Unholy Clash I. He then went to Japan and trained for a good month or two before returning to the LFTEW. The Dragon was involved with many feuds, most noticably against The Franchise and The Revolution. The Dragon soon became the World Heavyweight Champion, defeating Tommy Polo, Jim Rourke, and The Truth in the FUCK EM match. Dragon soon took on Victor Von Braun, The Anarch, Sean Hawkwind, and The Reaper in sucsession. Teaming up with Smooth Sonny and The Don to form the North American Coallition, he became a strong force to be reckoned with. The Dragon had to drop his championship however, to the man he felt best deserving, The Truth. Dragon would then return from whatever the reason was for him to leave at SFW For Your Life II.

When Dragon returned, he worked his way up the SFW, eventually winning the Galaxy Championship, and taking the SFW Tag-Team Championship with Hawkwind at City of Kings. The two men later asked LD Barrett to join them, creating The Old Guard. All three men became dominant in SFW, taking out Franchise, Steel, and Havok. After LD left the organization unexpectedly, Hawkwind and Dragon became the sole members of the Old Guard, and managed to keep their titles for a long spread of time. Dragon also developed a feud with Steel around this time, facing each other behind the scenes numerous times.

In January 2007, SFW changed networks to the WZ channel. There, they developed a strong following, and gained a new group of wrestlers for the roster. Dragon and Hawkwind were stripped of their titles after a questionable match between them and Steel and JD Bause. Dragon and Steel continued their feud, and managed to take the SFW World Heavyweight Championship from The Don. Nearly a month into his title reign, and first defense against The Ghost, the Network changed back to SES unexpectedly, and many members were lost via contract disputes. Dragon managed to hold onto his title, and his feuds with Steel and Ghost are running fast.

10-20 Common Moves:
1. Leg Lariat
2. Wheel Kick
3. Drop toe hold
4. Forearm Smash
5. Mummy Driver
6. Frisbee Slam
7. Pump-handle Bomb
8. Powerbomb Piledriver combo
9. Three Quarter Nelson Suplex
10. Wheelbarrow suplex
11. Luftwaffe(Gutwrench Razors Edge)
12. Spear
13. Belly 2 belly suplex
14. German suplex
15. Fisherman Suplex
16. Stepup Wheel Kick

5-10 Common Submissions:

1. Leg Lace
2. Triangle Choke
3. Arm Bar
4. Leg Bar
5. Sacrifice
6. Figure-four arm lock
7. Backbreaker Press
8. Dragon Sleeper
9. Crucifix

Trademark Moves:

Dragon's Wings(Spinning DVD)
Dragon's Tail(Inverted Texas Cloverleaf)
No Quarter(Full Nelson Facebuster)
Shooting Star Senton
Spine of the Dragon(Underhook suplex into a guillotine choke)
Dragon Drop

Weapon Attacks:
Pipe Leg Lariat
Heartbreaker onto Chair

Finishers:

Heartbreaker
Inverted Mummy Driver
Stretch Muffler Crab
Back to top Go down
Blah8628
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-01-13

The Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Reborn   The Dragon Reborn Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:49 am

What current wrestler is you person based apon?
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Young talent
Young talent

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-01-19

The Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Reborn   The Dragon Reborn Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:30 pm

I think I know...HBK. I remember that one guy in SFW couldn't use it because of Dragon being retired. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dragon Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Reborn   The Dragon Reborn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Reborn
Page 1 of 1